Pizzagate is real. The child prostitution in government is a method of blackmail and control

Pizzagate is real. The child prostitution in government is a method of blackmail and control.

The child prostitution ring is a plague in not only the US government, but in almost every major Western government. A politician is relatively clean going into congress, senate, or the white house. Sure they made promises to some high profile donors, but nothing terrible. Once they're introduced to the position, make the rounds, and work for a few weeks then they start to get settled in. They'll go for drinks with some peers, or go on a vacation with them, but as all this is happening they're being monitored and vetted.

There are certain members of staff in the government who are considered "handlers". They are aware of the child prostitution, and they judge the politician's character to see how willing they would be to fuck a kid. If a person is scum then the handler will mention how most laws don't apply to politicians, and how politicians get to experience some of the "better" things in life. A naive politician might think it means doing some coke without repercussion, but some of the seedier politicians will be interested and ask about the perks. The handler will invite the politician to a "party" which always breaks out into underaged prostitution. They handpick the kids for the first-timers. They'll pick the ones who look of age, and after the deed is done then the handler will mention that it was a minor, and show the politician some photos of them in the act. At this point the politician is primed to be blackmailed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04
uptodate.com.secure.sci-hub.ac/contents/scopolamine-systemic-drug-information?source=search_result&search=Scopolamine&selectedTitle=1~69
rt.com/usa/369733-nsa-workers-leaving-snowden/
huffingtonpost.com/micah-sifry/wikileaks-assange-micah-sifry_b_820671.html
ijr.com/2016/11/738400-nsa-chief-says-nation-state-was-behind-wikileaks-adding-to-claims-that-russia-influenced-election/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTt0-LpLbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a politician is stoic, either refusing to fuck kids or refusing to even entertain the thought of cheating on their spouse, then they will be drugged. Scopolamine is the mind control drug that is used - under the influence, a person is at the complete control of whoever is sober. They'll have no memories of what happened while under the drug's influence. Give the stoic politician some scopolamine, set them up with a child prostitute, take some pictures of them in bed with some bottles of booze on the nightstand, and you have a politician in your pocket. Some of the rare politicians who display tremendous virtue and courage will be ignored for the blackmailing because they're deemed a risk - they might sacrifice their name and image to bring something like Pizzagate to light.

This happens in every Western nation. It is a program financed primarily by the Rothschilds. It is overseen by the NSA. It's the key tool of the Bilderberg group. The NWO is using these blackmailed politicians to pass laws that otherwise would be shut down - laws that explicitly benefit members of the Bilderberg group. Edward Snowden is aware of this. Julian Assange is aware of this. This is why Julian was contained, and his deadman's switch was compromised. Everything happening now in Antarctica is preparation for Project Bluebeam which, the NWO hopes, will distract people from Pizzagate and keep everything under their control.

Once the truth comes out and these blackmailed politicians have nothing to lose then there will be revelations and confessions that will make Pizzagate look like a parking ticket.

THIS is why we have pizzagate.

Little BOYS in government with a mommy and daddy who never loved them, probably abused as a child too. Garbage human beings defending these pedos.

If you are police or military, do yourself a favor, and shoot up a satanic grotto or coven. Only way to redeem yourself.

>abused kids
ripe for a pizza party!

Which politicians active today do you think were ignored because they are too morally good and virtuous? Probably no way of knowing but we can still guess.

>people unironically believe this

I see the logic. There are few things more powerful for blackmailing rather than allegations of paedophilia while remaining as covert to carry out.
I hope this isn't how our governments are not actually run

Mossad is involved, too. Netanyahu fucks kids regularly.

how is the fbi,cia,etc,involved in this ?

>that flag

And like the rest of this crap, you have no evidence for it other then conjecture.

You should write novels user.

I watched this Vice documentary that some people were saying was bad, but I think it was shilling that said that

youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

why would Obama suggest that the internet should be curated to stifle fake news, a few days before Julian Assange was taken from the Ecuadorian embassy?
why would Hillary warn us about fake news, telling people to ignore any future leaks?
why would news agencies publish articles that are designed to "discredit" something which, to them, is absurdly fake?

that's exactly the drug. it's the scariest thing in the world

this is well-written af

if pizza blackmail is to keep the old world network of regimes in power, while wikileaks and anonymous represent the new power bloc of open knowledge, it is really telling that the old power structure is still needed; the normies, aka cattle/sheeple have a level of cognitive dissonance and reality rejection that prevents them from accepting certain truths, pizzagate black pill being one, that will keep the old world shadow governments relevant until normies attitudes change.

>mfw i'm new bloc and finally see a legitimate reason for the old bloc to stay in power.

heh. maybe we oughta just rattle the normies cages and wake them up forcefully. but then i realize if they don't evolve/learn on their own how to see through curtain A(above), they won't be ready to deal with curtain B on their own and will revolt at open knowledge of it, thus completing a circle.

well FML, the ball is in the normies court. this could take forever.

If I was a cop and they told me to arrest someone for something they didn't do or they asked me to fine someone just to fill out a quota I'd quit on the spot. They're not just doing their job they have a choice to make and it is their fault when they do unjust things.

Agree 100% following orders is not an excuse.

>Scopolamine
user, just change that and it will be passable
Scopolamine is a drug used for light-abdominal pain

See now this makes more sense than the rest of it, but what I am wondering is what did Jeffery Epstein do to piss them off and get himself outed by them?

I still don't want to believe it is true, but it is suspicious how every fucking news network passed it off as fake without even attempting to investigate.

And it isn't like they are incapable either. They tried to investigste the fuck out of trump, but all they did was boost his votes.

educate yourself. watch youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

this cp ring is like a promise, its not about fucking the kids, its about blackmail.

when everyone is in the same boat, and everyone has a TON of dirty on eachother it gives motivation to not go against your friends in the circle.

if a politician would suddenly go full redpill anti-illuminati mode he would either a: dissapear or die, or b: have his name singled out as a pedo, or have some form of dirt used against him. silence is golden in those groups

it extends to prominent people anywhere. media, finance, government, industry.
the old power structures first try to purchase new technologies and businesses, that failing they entrap and blackmail the rebellious owner. even in the drug industry if you don't work for the mediene, you will be pedo-honeypotted. if you happen to invent a new industry and want to work with the international power ring, part of the buy in is giving leverage over yourself. buy-in used to be convert to freemasonry or judiaism, now to be a bilderberg or IMF chief, you gota play2getpaid.

and we still have not discussed the most relevant parts of all this. the children, the ends of these means, the reasons, and the alternatives. (well i discussed the alternatives above...which i clearly think normies are not ready for....nor are normies ready for self governance)

Are you all sure this is just a tool for control?

The numbers are wild and crazy, it doesnt add up to me.

For example, almost all the pedos at comet arent part of something so big that would require blackmail.

All of them are sick pedo fucks, I think it goes deeper than just "a blackmail tool"

I believe that pedophilia is pushed to blackmail those in power. I just say that the use of Scopolamine is not practible for that.

uptodate.com.secure.sci-hub.ac/contents/scopolamine-systemic-drug-information?source=search_result&search=Scopolamine&selectedTitle=1~69

how could a politician even disseminate this information? you can't go to a news network. you can't post something on your .gov blog. they would have to go rogue during a press conference and risk an immediate hospitalization for "mental stress", or they would encrypt data and submit it to an agency like wikileaks.

but now wikileaks is compromised.

>Once the truth comes out and these blackmailed politicians have nothing to lose then there will be revelations and confessions that will make Pizzagate look like a parking ticket.

So do you really think truth will actually come out?

Bumping this thread just to spite the niggerposting shills

wtf I want to become a politcian now

like you?

if snowden knows this why isn't he saying anything?

why haven't these whistleblowers, especially assange said anything in the past ?

It's real you fucktards, didn't you guys learn from the fucking election?

>Moloch cult
REAL
>Ultra-blaster-corruption at Clinton Foundation
REAL
>occultist shadow group controlling South Korea
REAL

You newfag losers should have learned, but you're all a bunch of blue pilled bitches, people are talking about this since ever, "The Finders", "Pedowood", but you guys simply ignore, because you're all a bunch of stupid normies who can't belive anything outside MSM.

the truth is already released. the cp pizzagate revelations, and pizzagate censorship, are insignificant. the most relevant fact is the general populace doesn't want to know uncomfortable truths, and will let sin eaters continue to be leaders, while calling them pious to save not face, but their own cognition.

how many priests have faced day of the rope? fewer than drug dealers violating duteres monopoly.

Assuming this is true, I'd bet on

Ron Paul
Maybe Rand Paul
Trey Gowdy
Bernie Sanders (at least up to this election cycle)

I will mention this is only believable from my standpoint because this reflects what I've seen to be simply exploitation of human nature and vulnerability, when it comes to how the elites attempt to retain their control and power.

datura and scopolamine can be resisted
they are "delirants" aka the final boss of psychedelics
LSD will never make you see bugs bunny
delirants will
so you take some benadryl every single day for allergies
good job you can resist delirants
diphenhydramine in high enough doses is exactly like scopalamine I shit you not

Good that people are seeing this false news. One step closer to blocking all this cancerous alt-right media. You all managed to meme a clown into office, and yet somehow there's literally nothing he could do to make you not support him. Do you not think this kind of mindless worship of a politician is dangerous? Is there nothing he could to l do that would cause you to get out your house and protest against him? Why give the government that much power and influence? This flies in the face of everything conservatives stand for.

Snowden knows that releasing that information would cause issues in every developed nation. It could potentially cause a civil war, Obama to declare martial law and completely shut down civilian internet use to quell any uprising, or Obama could say the entire thing is a false flag by Russia and then instigate World War 3.

Assange knows, and the NSA knows that Assange knows, and Assange knows that the NSA knows that he knows. Having information that damning, Assange thought, would keep him safe because his deadman's switch activating would cause everything I listed above. But now Wikileaks is compromised and that information isn't getting out.

You're correct up to here:
>It is a program financed primarily by the Rothschilds. It is overseen by the NSA. It's the key tool of the Bilderberg group.

It's CIA that do this, not NSA. NSA has no connection to any of it, and you are trying to deflect investigation to the NSA who is currently fighting the CIA and trying to expose this shit. All our evidence points finger after finger at the CIA.

Snowden is a CIA operative whose job is to get the NSA shut down. That's why Trump thinks he's a traitor - he's protecting the actual scumbags.

That's why the NSA director says if the public knew the truth about snowden, they'd consider him a traitor - he's protecting the actual scumbags.

>“Most American people believe based on the reporting that the NSA is listening to their phone calls and reading their emails,” Alexander said, adding that people would not believe such things if they actually knew the truth.
>“...If they understood what’s happening, they’d say [Snowden is] a traitor,” he said, noting that the “real heroes” are the NSA employees working to protect the United States – not Snowden.

rt.com/usa/369733-nsa-workers-leaving-snowden/

Isn't scopolamine usage in many cases results in sever neurological effects or even deaths

Even if it is real they have had ample time to cover their tracks. IF cosmo or related places had anything in it before, thry dont now.

Soon...

>I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

>For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

i know you. you're the guy that keeps pushing the cia vs. nsa shadow war conspiracy. we're in a pizzagate thread and you're pushing this unrelated stuff. you're persistent, dude. probably crazy too.

>what's assange's take on all this, why hasn't he released NFO?

I am telling you, Read my previous posts. All of this has been war gamed out half a decade ago.
huffingtonpost.com/micah-sifry/wikileaks-assange-micah-sifry_b_820671.html

Julians deadman switch, true or not, would be most effective if it contained the "little black book" of H̶e̶i̶d̶i̶ ̶F̶l̶e̶i̶s̶s̶ Intl Pedo Ring. But why actually release it? Has a normie done shit since Chelsea Manning released Collateral Murder? Perhaps normies "deserve" the curtain. PERHAPS the power re-alignment wont put truth tellers in the spot light, perhaps the truth tellers will be the new shadow brokers. perhaps kim.com and comey are the first generation of the new heroes.

yeah right, you basement dwelling, piss baby, virgin! whats next?!?! aliens?! bigfoot?! you guys are a joke! stop posting this nonsense!!!!

The important thing right now is keeping it simmering while Trump starts transitioning into office.

Normies believe Sup Forums and pizzagate more than they do lying media and politicians. People are starting to ask questions - people are starting to pay attention - people are starting to remember past issues

Even if they shut it down successfully now, it's not going away. Hundreds of thousands of people have heard of pizzagate, have seen some of the evidence. They might not say or do anything, but they have suspicions which will only increase in time with every little slip up.

And should some major slip up happen, say something like an election with a guy like Trump, these people will find the courage to start voicing the issue more vocally, and that's when the pedophiles and their handlers are in trouble as their grip on the narrative slackens, their ability to control people by intimidation or murder falls far short because there's simply too many people.

You are factually wrong, whether intentionally or not I can't determine.

You forgot to provide evidence for your extraordinary claims, you utter mong.

scopolamine is that mind control drug, right?

Seems I'm wrecking your counter-narrative boys

Try another angle. Maybe don't throw in the obvious bullshit like bluebeam next time.

I hope to god this is true.

they can't believe it cause it hurts their worldview

Srsly fuck off. I don't tell you how to throw your magic ninja star at Palestinians. Don't tell me how to kill pedos.

>>why would Obama suggest that the internet should be curated to stifle fake news, a few days before Julian Assange was taken from the Ecuadorian embassy?
>>why would Hillary warn us about fake news, telling people to ignore any future leaks?
Both of them are establishment politicians who are worried about the increase in popularity of populists like Trump.

>>why would news agencies publish articles that are designed to "discredit" something which, to them, is absurdly fake?
I dunno if you noticed this or not, but somebody went into one of these pizza places carrying a gun and likely intending to threaten or kill people.

movie: state of play. starring ben afflek. great shit, check it's production date and cross reference with actions obama took against the nsa regarding who saves the collected data.

obama super cucked teh nsa. there was even talk of erasing the data nsa collected from 2001-2006. top keks, must be somethin good in there.

>Hey kids, do you remember the last time a lefty humorously pretending to be righty, tried to protect a global child rape and cannabilsm racket by making snapy one linners.

No?

Well you are living it.

>be Israel
>trying to "debunk" a known theory
>forget the proxy
>shiiiet

From what I heard it makes subject to be very manipulated, all the while "melting" subject's nervous system. People could be killed or be made into an actual moron because of mild overdose.

i debated with you on this before. your entire theory breaks down pretty quickly though. when i pointed out something that doesnt make sense in your conspiracy theory you just make the conspiracy even bigger. everyone is simultaneously working for the government while not knowing they're working for the government.

Brazil would know, they use that shit there to date rape tourists

Fuck off with your pizza fan fiction

that's pretty fucked up

They want the NSA gone

I was onboard with that when the snowden leaks initially happened, but they overplayed their hand by showing off how cucked snowden was, and by getting their media apparatus to praise and support him.

Gave themselves away. Media attack assange non-stop but then they decide to run a pro-snowden movie; doesn't make any sense, unless you know the old guard basically run the media, clintons, etc. Then Trump happened and we started getting a glimpse of the bigger picture. Pedowood already proved CIA's been running this show for decades, but then the OP tries to finger the NSA without even making a good argument, let alone providing any circumstantial evidence.

I don't know for sure that snowden's CIA, but he worked for the CIA first before going to booze-hamilton (NOT the NSA) and stealing pretty much everything he could, and he's got all the typical CIA stooges rooting for him.

I barely even talked to you

Wrong. NSA is protecting them. They are helping push the 'fake news' narrative and the 'Russia did it' narrative.

Uk, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Vatican all have had coverups and eventual convictions at the highest level

>keep the old world shadow governments relevant until normies attitudes change.
This kills Page
>maybe we oughta just rattle the normies cages and wake them up forcefully
This destroys the network

and that somebody was an actor who showed up before the place was even open. traffic cam? turned the other way for that hour or so.

nice, you're bringing out the >1 post by this ID shills now to do the consensus cracking and push the narrative some more

Maybe instead of doubling down you could try changing the OP story to something a little more consistent.

P.S. It's hillary and friends pushing the "russia did it" narrative - not the NSA, who've been pretty mum on the whole thing.

when did Sup Forums become a bunch of moralfags sperging about paedophile conspiracies like it's mumsnet?

this is why rules 1&2 were not meant to be broken faggots

So fucking retarded

It's not real but it is fun to follow these threads. I imagine the people that genuinely follow this seriously all kind of look like the Comet gunman. Bad hair shitty facial hair and kind of paranoid.

>somebody went into one of these pizza places carrying a gun and likely intending to threaten or kill people

You mean the fledgling actor whose father was the executive director of Protect-A-Child?

ijr.com/2016/11/738400-nsa-chief-says-nation-state-was-behind-wikileaks-adding-to-claims-that-russia-influenced-election/

The problem with Pizzagate is that it's propagated by schizos who have no ability to separate fact from fiction.All the real abuse and conspiring that's going on can comfortably be kept in the dark because the Sup Forums autists keep connecting all the wrong dots.

For gods sake you retards, stop with the crazy bullshit.

Keep a level head, don't talk about the owl cultist shit even though you believe there's a connection there. This makes your case weaker and nobody will ever take you seriously.

Focus on the trafficking, and the connections between the suspects.

Oh, you're such an edgy oldfag, now gtfo and kys.

"crisis actors are real guys and everything is a false flag....omg please my life is so boring and meaningless just give me this one thing"

-you 2016

I'm with you on this leaf. This is the plausible reason why the Trump camp views snowden as a traitor right now. CIA and State dept are the ones getting the child trafficking and blackmail done

cue the retard who is about to complain all the anti pizzagate posts are "ctr shill cucks"

Everything I've posted in this thread is the truth. Hopefully I've steered the Pizzagate investigation in the proper direction. Keep digging with this information in mind and previously overlooked information will suddenly become important.

is a shill

nice rebuttal faggot

>I barely even talked to you
like i told you before, i think your theory is fun but it falls apart pretty quickly once you start thinking it through. watch citizenfour. it's not govt propaganda as you said before.

Damn right on time

Do you have proof for any of this?

>The child prostitution ring is a plague in not only the US government, but in almost every major Western government.
Most important thing to grasp.

projecting hard

>crisis actors are real guys

Yes, they are. Governmental organizations run drills, such as counter-terrorism drills, using actors.

>everything is a false flag

Some things are. Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty, 9/11... You likely haven't spent more than a few minutes reading into any of this.

>proof

circumstantial evidence. only proof would be actually catching them in the act, a confession, a video. theres enough circumstantial evidence to keep this story going, though. I don't see it ever stopping.

With psychedelics, you fully understand that everything you experience is the result of the drug. Eat a box of benadryl, and your dog will fly into your room and tell you that this shit didn't work, the tree outside your window will agree, and then you'll agree with them only to realize hours later that there's no tree outside your window and you don't have a dog.

And this system has been going on Since The time of Greece and Athans. This is the cult of Minerva.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYTt0-LpLbE

We need a spec ops team to take out these people.

that's the problem with today's discussions. We know false flags exists, but it's easy to throw a wrench into the conversation by implying that you think EVERYTHING is a false flag, because then your natural reaction is to get off course and defend that. These people are masters at that.

No because I'm not a tinfoil N, but please go on show everyone how "woke you are" lmao

it doesn't matter who leaked the information. that's why it's so beautiful to jerk off to tranny porn, viva la Chelsea. keep hatin and using reputation to enforce the old guard, lol.

it's like candice the cuck slayer. you don't get our name, you get a fuck you!

wikileaks and the "russian hacked dnc emails" are still simply part of the new worlds power bloc tools. truth. they're only effective because the world still cares about reputation more than the facts.

it's okay. keep telling yourself you can disregard the united states military testing biological weapons on its own populace because a transexual proved it. but don't tell us you care about the children. we have enough proof truth to know you didn't do shit to force the vaticans hand. in your own lifetime.

>tfw i got my close friends and some fraternity brothers to believe in pizzagate
I really think normal people does not trust the government as much they used to.

>"crisis actors are real guys and everything is a false flag....omg please my life is so boring and meaningless just give me this one thing"
there's no doubt that some stuff is staged by the government for propaganda. people blow it up though and every crazy thing that ever happens is just a government staged event. it makes it impossible for people to see what's real and what's staged. so all the skeptics eventually see everything as staged and that's just fine from the government's perspective.

on this day, the record was truly corrected

They want to stifle fake news due to literal niggers going insane when there are better things to do.

Does anybody else remember that time Sup Forums thought it meme'd a plane into crashing with baneposting?

You are one of three things:

A) a paid shill
B) incredibly naive
B) a colossal faggot

Which is it?

>scopolamine
But user, wikipedia says that Scopolamine (Hyoscine) is used to treat motion sickness and it's even listed as an "essential medicine" by the (((WHO)))

How did you come to the conclusion that this is the drug they are using?

They just want you to leave them alone.