Wow it's almost at 20,000 this couldn't possibly be a problem right? RIGHT?

Wow it's almost at 20,000 this couldn't possibly be a problem right? RIGHT?

When do you sell before the next market drop off Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/germany-tells-citizens-to-stockpile-food-and-water-in-case-of-islamist-terror-attacks/
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/12/05/ddos-attack-explainer-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't stop for at least 2 months

Correction into the 12's?

hold on to your butts

stop loss of 500$

how is this not a bubble?
t. econ noob

bonds are being sold off, but with us central bank rate hikes coming up, the supply of dollars is going to shrink, causing the dollar to rise in value. usually, with the rise in strength of us dollars, its harder for people to buy us dollars with their currency so they can buy us equities, dampening demand for us equities. this will trigger a fall in the general market, and then you have trumps deregulation rhetoric, which makes small businesses more competitive against big businesses, biting at their market shares, which make up the major companies comprised in the major indices.

it's grown 33%~ in the last 10 years... how IS that a bubble?

Into the 2's my friend

the last 6-7 years, you forgot the crash from 7-9

>Your stock market grows 33% in (meaning trillions) while you have stagnating average household income and falling labor participation rate with shitloads of debt you can't possibly pay off

Market crash praise kek

I'm ready to buy in once it happens. I hope my pharma pays off before the crash

even 150% over 7 years isn't a bubble. if it were say 700% instead, then you'd be onto something.

Federal Reserve bro.

That's retarded though, stocks are up 200% from 09, and if you think the average standard of living grew by that much during that time, or that anyone besides (((Anglo-Saxon))) finance grew in that time by 200% that's just dumb. There is nothing to justify the optimism in the market, and we are long overdue for a recession.

I NEVER listen to maymay rightwingers on which way the stock market will go

Some of these fools went hard into precious metals after 2009 and missed the bull market

so its gonna crash harder? Looks like i'm going to have to save up and start investing.

yes, i follow them and the other major central banks.

your argument is a strawman. that has nothing to do with whether or not the recovery from a crash is a bubble at 150% over 7 years....

read this post

the problem with this is that if you were ballsy enough to put your money where your mouth is, you would actively be trying to influence reality to fit your prophecy. if all the smart money did this, the crash wouldn't be resulted from economic disaster, but that economic disaster would result from the smart money themselves.

Obama won't leave the white house without leaving a bad smelling egg in the nest

It's a bubble, guys

A lot of technical analysis is a self fulfilling prophecy. People sell off because they know they can buy cheaper later. Sell off causes stock to crash.

COME ON 22,222!!!

the thing is, is that if its something that "known", you can't make money from it. money is made through informational discrepancies.

Buy Bitcoin

A lot of dems pop bubbles before they leave, especially when a republican is coming into office. Clinton did it with biotechs, which weren't in a bubble and made the dot con bubble crash even worse right before Bush Jr. stepped in. Obummer will most likely influence the sap suckin faggots in the fed to slam rates up a whole point or half point to cause turmoil. The reality is businessmen have faith in Trump, richest Jap Masa is proof, you just have to figure out what dirty tricks Obummer is up to to crash things before he steps out, you can bet Soros and Hillary are guiding him.

So on a side note, where do you guys place your bets on Obumma affecting before he leaves office? Fed rate shock increase?

It's 200% and your argument is an ad hominem.

Really a great level of discussion

Why would you even shill that the economy is anywhere remotely not fucked at our current juncture.

Except that was fucking wrong. That graph was made at the end of 2015, and now it's near the end of 2016 with the market higher than ever.

> So on a side note, where do you guys place your bets on Obumma affecting before he leaves office?

hard to say, I am not an expert, but I tend to say that the weak euro market will a harsh influence on the global economy.

there is a reason, why merkel's spokes-mouth warned us to stockpile foods for at least one week - they know

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/21/germany-tells-citizens-to-stockpile-food-and-water-in-case-of-islamist-terror-attacks/

* will be a harsh influence (...)

You sell right when the institutions sell. Better to be in a the game with a long term horizon or else you end up with an ulcer.

>Wow it's almost at 20,000 this couldn't possibly be a problem right? RIGHT?
Oh yeah, it's going to the moon - invest all of your money right now!

Dow Jones is a shit index by the way. Look at S&P 500 instead.

Brennen go to bed.

They both run more or less the same even if the Dow has like 30 companies or whatever it is that its tracking

Russell 2000 is the best of them all

market's gonna crash in 1-2 year because of chyna. save money then invest in property when prices bottoms out. wait 10 years. be millionaire. feel free to screen cap

So an even bigger drop is coming.

Here's to hoping they wipe my mortgage for some reason.

Or we deflate like fucking crazy and my savings make me a king.

pizza captcha again... I'm not liking this.

Wilshire 5000

I would expect a sharp decline of up to 200 basis points if/when interest rates are raised.

What if they gonna crash savings as well ?

Doesn't mean it's wrong. The crash just hasn't happened yet. When it does it will still match the megaphone chart.

They are delaying the inevitable by propping up the market with insane debt.

Scandinavian banks, governments usually do a pretty good job in crisis times.

I HAVE 100 OUNCES OF SILVER AND ABOUT 1 OF GOLD

AM I SAFE GUISE?

cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/12/05/ddos-attack-explainer-cnnmoney.cnnmoney/video/playlists/stories-worth-watching/

Is Scandinavia the one with a currency backed with a "commodities basket" or some shit?

Is your silver edible???

>Trump win takes Dow to 20k
>Obama is still President and takes all the credit

No idea. Governments have shit load of space money though (oil, small population)

>space
spare

scandinavian goverments are all in debt, except for norway ofcourse with their oil