Why do you still follow the post-jewish desert religion?

Come back to your European pagan roots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My ancestors abandoned pagansim because christianity was better

I'm not going to spit in their faces by going back to a religion consisting of banging rocks together and worshipping trees

You want to piss of the jews? Become a traditional christian. They hate nothing more than christianity.

>Calls Jews the Synagogue of Satan
>Some how Jewish because its creation involved Hebrews

so you prefer to worship a dead jew

As seen with them calling groups they dislike Christians and particular people literally Jesus.

You say it like it's a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

stormfags really need to get out of their grotto
sun is shining outside

Who's this Jew LARPing as Orthodox priest?

The most based jew alive who exposes the ZOG and supports white nationalism.

>and supports white nationalism
Where does he live?

Utah I think.

and Christ's light

Because I see evidence to support it being true, unlike for Paganism.

I'm not going to abandon what is true for "muh ancestors", considering my ancestors have been Christian for over a thousand fucking years. Paganism is the "WE WUZ KANGZ" of whites.

>bashes Trump
>Mr. Roboto and Rato drop out of the race
>supports Trump and bashes everyone with the tiniest ties to Judaism while conveniently ignoring Ivanka and her family

Colorado

>anything but Israel for this ethnic jew

Really makes my neurons fire :^)

Friendly reminder this was a leaked /leftypol/ raid plan to "divide" Sup Forums on religion

the resurrected Jew mind you sven.

>When Paul and his companions had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue.
> As soon as it was night, the believers sent Paul and Silas away to Berea. On arriving there, they went to the Jewish synagogue. Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. As a result, many of them believed, as did also a number of prominent Greek women and many Greek men.
>But when the Jews in Thessalonica learned that Paul was preaching the word of God at Berea, some of them went there too, agitating the crowds and stirring them up.
>While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. 17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there. 18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him.

Paganism is not immune to judaism.

Good goy. Pick a reward for your devotion.

Judaism is Christian plot to take over Europe!

>Jews hate nothing more than goyim worshipping a human Jew as a deity.

This seems highly plausible.

>Trees
>it's roots keeps the earth together
>absorbs co2 and produces oxygen
>protects humans, animals and plants from getting burned by the sun
>can use the wood from a tree to build a home and fuel your fires to cook food and keep you warm in winter

A tree is more worthy of worship imo.

Jesus was white.

Why should i take advice from the man who comes from a country where his water is probably laced with estrogen, has a "girlfriend" who is probably a man with a mutilated penis and mental issues, and who's sister is probably being consentually fucked by 5 different shades of foreign men at once?

I dont get the hate for Christianity. It was a religion founded upon calling out Judiasm

Jesus called out Jewery so much they had him crucified for it.

But what do we know about paganism? Can you explain more about what kind of paganism you follow, like give me some examples of deities. Is it like the roman Gods?

Sup Forums hates Christianity now because it condemns their actions of furiously masturbating to underaged anime "girls" and their sickening obsession of wanting to fuck men dressed as women just because they share the same political opinion as them

Paganism on the other hand probably gives two thumbs up and also it's "pure and white" so they flock to it

I'd be surprised if half the "dead kike on a stick" fags in this thread have actually read a bible and just get all their facts from thunderf00t videos and "epic christian fail logic xd" sites and blogs

You clearly don't understand either Christianity or judaism.

Jews want to be worshiped as a collective. Jesus said that their collective is worth rocks to Him.

Only 60%. Just like you

>Sup Forums hates Christianity now because
The only reason is Reddit newfags and Sup Forumstards.

Only because you're not well-read on the subject apparently. If you were you'd know how much Jews HATE Christianity. Not kidding here.

Spoken like a true Scandi :^)

This.

Can we breadpill them too?

Because fight between Good and Evil is true
And I want to be on the Good side
Whatever bad comes from it - persecution, humiliations etc I am ready for it

Those who choose otherwise out of fear are weaklings
Those who choose otherwise out of their believes are choosing to be on a Evil side - they are my enemies
DEUS VULT

From a completely secular standpoint, Christianity has been the foundation of Western Civilization; more than so many of you faggots know.

You clearly don't understand the tricks (((They))) play on you.

You're not actually unironic christians are you? Cmon it's 2016!!!