Apple Store Robbed Twice in Four Days, No One Hurt Because No One Was Armed

businessinsider.com/apple-store-robbery-in-15-seconds-gif-video-2016-12?utm_content=bufferefdff&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Robbers come in to steal phones
>No one shoots them because no one is armed in San Francisco
>No one gets hurt in the incident
>Deaths by gun violence: 0

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
youtu.be/3_tYNRqNxFI
breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/04/texas-store-employee-uses-ak-47-stop-4-armed-robbers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>No one shoots them because no one is armed in San Francisco

And that's why it was robbed twice in four days.

But phones were stolen and someone DESERVED to be hurt.
NuMales BTFO

fpbp

I reserve the right to use deadly force to prevent the theft of my property.

The most antigun states have the highest crime.

topkek
>dude we got like 50 phones last time and nothing happened... Round two?

this.

what is wrong with liberals

Michigan and Tennessee are both worse. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

>when your waifu pillow leaves you for the black man that robbed you 8 times this week

I would like to remind you that criminals don't usually follow laws, wich they'll probably have illegal guns.

you linked to cities. not states
are you not aware of what a detroit or a memphis is?

are they retarded?

apple stores in germany have always two tall security guards.

also

> implying the wage-cuck employes will risk getting punched

yeah

>Haha! My wife was raped twice in a week, but nobody got shot because we don't have guns here
>Checkmate gunfags!

>Risking your life for iPhones

Ultimate goy

I remember there was an article talking about that, how it's better just to let someone rape you instead of defending yourself with a gun.

Carrying guns is banned in Detroit.

I don't know about Memphis, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same.

youtu.be/3_tYNRqNxFI

>state-of-the-art technology store
>security cam is a 240p potato

Preposterous.

Thieves deserve violence

nothing gets past you, huh

> I am a barbarian living in the year 1300.

>guys don't defend yourself, just let them rob you
>girls don't defend yourself, just let them rape you
They are ACTUALLY promoting this

>l am a tube of Crest White

Memphis Tennessee?

Ban guns?

Nigger are you fucking retarded?

>>state-of-the-art technology

kek

>I am a beta cuck

Rape and robbery are different. Try again.

how easy is it to claim self defence in America? I wanna know what killing someone feels like and America seems like the easiest place to get away with it being white and middle class

At least he is white, Mr. 60%

You're right, they're just advocating that you not defend yourself, my bad

>thieves make profit
>burn through that profit
>continue doing the exact same thing until they die
>potentially kill someone or themselves in the future

Or

>someone has a gun and stops criminals
>police capture criminals

link?

Why do people want to hate guns so bad?

Sounds like something a pussy would do.

>white
Cloggies are not even human.

Stay mad all you want by iPhones are some of the quickest on the market due to iOS not hogging the fuck out of everything.

But literally what the fuck is the point of stealing iPhones? Phone crime is non exhistant here anymore they'll be locked within the hour and worthless.

Sup Forums just LOVES taking the bait

No, they're saying don't kill people over mass produced plastic crap.

Fpbp

Yeah in robbery you actually lose something

>Implying any major store shoots shoplifters

Nice bait though.

Yeah, leftists think that getting rid of all legal guns are going to stop gun crimes and deaths, when smarter criminals use illegal guns

Why not? Why should we not kill thieves?I get to keep my shit and the world has one less useless fucking nigger

>Texas

You have to be in the right state, and you have to be able to prove your life (or in some states someone else's life) was in immediate danger.

Depends on state. In Georgia, a bit hard, insomuch as they'll investigate to corroborate your story with the circumstances at the crime scene.

In Florida, as long as no one saw you and you felt "Threatened" you can shoot someone. SJW logic, applied to lethal force.

>they'll be locked within the hour and worthless
There's always plenty of suckers on craigslist.

Because you are not the right person to decide over someone's life. You also don't know what motivated him to steal.

>Handcuffs
That's probably a cop anyway.

Why should I care if one of the biggest, taxpassing companies in the world is getting robbed in their faggot overpriced retardo shops??? Can you fuckign tell me? If I would see one of these kids stealing their shit i would applaud them.

Man.... that'd be fuckin great.

>But literally what the fuck is the point of stealing iPhones
There used to be a way to unlock stolen Iphones but it was patched. What they are going to do is sell them to some stupid apple cucks on facebook and craigslist.

These ultra liberal areas will eventually reach Sweden Yes! levels of cuck.

>Yes lets arm a bunch of apple store employees so that they can come out guns blazing in a crowd of people with glass doors and an open street behind them.

I don't see how this could turn out bad at all.

Not an argument

>Carrying guns is banned in Detroit.

Confirmed for retarded or noguns

It's not a robbery if force or the threat of force wasn't used. That's just theft.

I don't care what motivated him to steal nor should I care. And he made it my decision whether he lives or does when he decided to try and steal my shit

Why are the electronics not strapped in? I saw on the video it looked like some silly string tether.

Electronics stores near me tether it so that if some one attempts to steal it, it destroys the device.

Well, iphones don't really cost anything to produce, so why would apple care? It's pretty much like with diamond rings

This niggers should've been killed the first time they robbed the store
This what you get when people don't have guns
niggers will run in every store and steal whatever they can get their chimp hands on
I can't wait till Trump OKs killing them again

>one of the biggest, taxpassing companies

Taxation is theft, fiscal optimization isn't illegal.

Those companies are paying their taxes fully.

>silly string tether.
It's called the recharger. Maybe you'll need one when you can afford something electronic.

Probably against the law as it might harm the disadvantaged youth choir members who need these devices for their scripture studies

Why is it ok to rob somebody, which is objectively immoral, just because of basic human needs, but defending yourself and your property, a perfectly natural response to threat of theft and violence, is not ok? You must answer in one sentence.

>if you protect your property they rob you

Why even bother stealing Iphones?
Apple will lock them in no time, and their IMEI ids will be banned?

>Nice bait though.

thanks m8

>implying a nogs can even rape a progressive

Even if they didn't want to have the white guilt fucked out of them, they'd still blame themselves for it. Probably say something like "really this is all white men's fault for forcing him into a life of poverty, he had no choice but to engage with me sexually against my will. Besides rape = unwanted sex + privepage, so it can't even be defined as rape!"

You can buy damaged phones with clean IMEIs on ebay for cheap and use the parts from the stolen phones to make new ones.

I don't know if the robbers are this smart tho.

ive never seen an argument so btfo before in my days on the interwebs.

How can theft be real if property rights aren't real?

This was a great heist. They obviously planned this shit out well. Everyone knew exactly where they were going, they were out in under 20 seconds. Good shit. Retards got caught because they didn't take out the sim cards though.

Everything can be hacked probably. I've heard the latest version of Macs can be bought stolen. From what I've heard something has to then be hacked and the Mac can work normally.

It really annoys me how bad Sup Forums is at irony sometimes.

Stop watching Canadian news, user. It's bad for you.

>I'm sure next time that reason will prevail and we'll talk them down from stealing our shit.

even the leaf gets it

>iphones
>sim card

breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/04/texas-store-employee-uses-ak-47-stop-4-armed-robbers/

If you're a sperg then yeah, just let them rob you.

Oh boy here comes the iOS supremacist.

And no one to stop them because FUCK THE POLICE, AMERITE?

>A small jewelry store empty of customers
>A large Apple Store, filled with customers, huge glass windows facing the street.

You must be a no-guns or complete retard, nobody in their right mid would pull out gun and start shooting in an environment like that to stop a theft of iphones.

Top cuck

No guns retard detected

>If you stop the criminals, they win

?

Fuck Apple. With their 90% profit margins on iPhones this means absolutely nothing for them. They lose more money from retards destroying their phone and getting a free new one

>Verizon / Sprint CDMA fag detected.

>No one gets hurt in the incident
>implying this is a good thing

OP BTFO

ahahahah

I can hear those employees in my mind

>hey, stop it
>thats not yours!
>please, sir, stop immediately

oh boy

based leaf

THOSE IPHONES ARE GOING TO BE INSTANTLY BLACKLISTED BY SERIAL/IMEI AND USELESS OTHER THAN FOR SPARE PARTS

>>>No one shoots them because no one is armed in San Francisco
>And that's why it was robbed twice in four days.
>I reserve the right to use deadly force to prevent the theft of my property.
confirmed

iPhones have SIM cards even Verizon/CDMA phones have had SIM cards since the iPhone 4S

t. An iOS developer with about 6 iPhones 2 iPad Pros an iPad mini and an Apple Watch

>and an Apple Watch
HAH GAAAY

>that flag
>this topic

Based leaf bro from the three point line

I'll bet some clerks were fire for not protecting the merchandise worth more than a months paycheck