Turkey opens the migrant floodgates again

Turkey has opened the migrant floodgates again.
200 Afghan arrivals in the last 3 hours and counting

Turkey had recently dropped new boats in the water to ferry them into Europe.

We're already way over capacity and can't handle any more. Meanwhile the pro-migrant cuck parties in Europe are perfectly willing to let their countries implode and are just fine with Turkey's attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

protothema.gr/greece/article/635543/apovasi-afrikanon-metanaston-sti-mutilini-eftasan-200-se-3-ores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Europe at the mercy of those cockroaches? What the hell is going on in the motherland?? How hard is it to defend borders.

Wait turkey is personally ferrying them to Europe?

Don't let us down now Greekbro. You will shoot every muslim refugee that sets foot on European soil.

Should have returned those pro-coup soldiers back to us, Greece. Blame your government for siding with Germany instead of your neighbour.

In order to defend against boats you have to sink them.
That's not politically correct.

Australia was lucky because a country was willing to take them in for a price. Therefore nobody else started the trip because they knew they would never make it.

We don't have that luxury.

Just let them through, this is your only weapon against Germany.

Don't have to sink the boats, just ferry them out before the reach European waters. Setting an example with a few will deter the rest.

The EU has also said we can deport them all to Greece. Hope this will finally finish off your piece of shit country

What I don't get is why Turkey even wants to join the EU?

They'd be taking on the problems they're sending the EU as we speak,
besides essentially signing over their sovereignty to an unelected bureaucracy...

SEND HELP AT OUR BORDER FAGGOTS WE'RE DONE

As far as i'm concerned this behavior is reasons for a military response but the EU is too cucked

yess YESSS another hot injection of Turks right into the Krautland.

source?

Source it or don't post it. It's not a fucking jew tube comment section.

Because joining the EU=endless free money you absolute retard. That's why all the shitholes like Poland and Romania were ecstatic about joining

>uk
kek

>They'd be taking on the problems
do you really think any of the animals would stay there or head for Germany? Plus the 80 million animals living there?

#1 article at the #1 Greek news site
protothema.gr/greece/article/635543/apovasi-afrikanon-metanaston-sti-mutilini-eftasan-200-se-3-ores/

There's no RT alert, I'm calling bullshit. 400 animals did just storm the border in Spain's African territory (which they should fucking dump or just keep as a military base with mines and electric wire).

Guess the route ?

hohohohohohhooh

Does it? I thought Turkey was doing alright financially
to the point that they wouldn't benefit from membership.
Yea, they'd probably not stay there...

>just ferry them out before the reach European waters.
How?
In order to push them out, you have to push them into Turkish waters.
The EU is too cucked to do that, so the Turks do whatever they want.

>I thought Turkey was doing alright financially
Yes, that's why their fucking credit rating is junk, below south africa.

I can smell your fear coward

> When you surrender your borders, you win

A few men with rifles in the dunes could sink enough of them at dusk or dawn to spook the fucks. I still can't believe the Jews just literally dropped in and arrested all of the Gold Dawn leaders, just put them away and entire thing seems to be gone.

Ignorance is bliss I see . You must be an American ,

someone explain why we haven't deposed Erdogoon yet?

They are released now but they have stayed at 7% for years and haven't grown or lost any

>being invaded
>do nothing about it
>complain anyways

Getting tired of shit desu.
Start burning down your country.
All of it.
Burn it all to the fucking ground till your people defend it.
Sink the god damn boats.
Shoot at them.

It's fucking sweet living on an island.
Why don't you build a massive border wall, it's the only way to even try and compete with our sovereignty.
Get fucked Europe

they are all Africans
Why does the EU not make an agreement with their countries to take them all back
All the African countries take lots of money from the EU for development etc anyway
The Moroccans are not fucking refugees
There's no fucking excuse for them to come here

just man the bunker and shoot anything that moves.

I'm pretty sure it's allowed to turn back people who come in without the necessary papers and don't ask for asylum upon arrival

>we
You are not in the eu

We haven't left yet and we will stll use our voting powers right up until we do leave.
Call the police.

Already did

>Turkey
>we
So Greece, you've finally come to terms with your Ottoman heritage.

What, US coming to the party? :D

Also, we still don't want any of those (plus, not like we can afford to keep them).

ffs burger

You can stop migrants at the land border, our land border with Turkey is very secure and we get no migrants from there.
The countries north of us like FYROM have also blocked the land border, and further north too all the way to Austria, it's all walled and blocked now since last year, which is why they're all stuck here.

On the other hand, the sea border is impossible to defend because you can't turn them back or threaten to sink them since all the left-wing, Islamic, anti-racist, pro-African organizations and NGOs get absolutely mad at you.

For example we frequently get official complaints and accusations from Norway (at a state level) because we're not giving migrants enough luxuries. And when we tried pushing the boats back to Turkey (not sinking them, just pushing them), The Guardian went apeshit on us.
It just can't happen.

Maybe if some like Mr. Trump and Mrs. Le Pen would give us the necessary moral support to do such a thing would it be feasible.

>hurr way over capacity 200 more will kill us
I wish we could just send all 3 million of them over to you right now.

They are too high and mighty for their own good. It would be politically incorrect to deny refugees, so they have to take them in. Otherwise, how can they masturbate to how kind and progressive they are?

I want a big war.

We will sink the fugee boats and come for you next

Didnt we borrow money for greece? And if i dont remember wrong you buyd with it some army stuff?

So instead of blame other countrys to do something (again) put your fucking military to borders! Or do you really think that turks dare to attack greece, erdogan aint nothing but to loud mouth asshole

With what? Politically correct words than won't offend them? Sounds like a fucking plan.

Turkish coup
Not an inside job

Chose one turkroach.