If trump looks into pizzagate and determines it's bullshit and tells all the pizzagaters to cut it out, what then...

if trump looks into pizzagate and determines it's bullshit and tells all the pizzagaters to cut it out, what then? will the pizzagaters drop it? pizzagate emerged from trump supporters combing wikileaks emails looking for dirt to destroy hillary's campaign so they're all very passionate about trump. so could he stop this madness?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/
theeventchronicle.com/study/suiciding-pedophile-investigators/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/12/02/proof-that-china-is-a-currency-manipulator-as-donald-trump-says-so-subsidise-imports-from-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Benis :DDDD

He doesn't care, it's not his problem or something that affects him directly so why would he stand up against something that isn't even a problem to him?

Trump is a birther conspiracy freak as is his cult. The dumbing down of America is clearly not a myth.

thanks, jim. meanwhile canadians have always been retarded

>Trump
>looking at facts about anything

lmao he keeps saying that China is devaluing its currency to make its exports more competitive, which has not been true for a long while

PizzaGate is not partisan, these accusations go way back to Reagan and H.W Bush, if anything it looks bad for Trump because his past associations with Epstein, people making this partisan, are emotionally retarded shills.

Trump is a fucking candidate. not our god.
He also says the jews are great people.

>a namefagging Canadian
CTR or retarded?

Jon Stewart has already debunked your pizza whatever.

I'm adding Pizza and Pizzagate to my filter now, you're all pathetic.

No, there will still be good people willing to keep investigating. The crazy amount of attention this shit is getting from MSM is more than proof that #pizzagate is real

Þ H Y K K

>The crazy amount of attention this shit is getting from MSM is more than proof that #pizzagate is real

>The crazy amount of attention this shit is getting from MSM is more than proof that #pizzagate is real
this desu. i have mostly ignored pizzagate. in the beginning i was even trying to get them to stop because it was distracting people from bringing to light real shit to stop hillary's campaign. this conspiracy theory could have been easily swept under the rug and ignored but for some reason the MSM has gone on the defensive. it literally makes me think there's some truth to the whole thing.

It's partisan because right now it's clearly one side doing it more extensively by the other.

There's a reason if you care about child abuse right now, you'll be called a rightwing extremist.

They did it a couple months ago you eternal fucking retard

God I hope I'm falling for a bait and you aren't really this stupid

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/07/world-faces-deflation-shock-as-china-devalues-at-accelerating-pa/

kek

Enjoy your strenght in diversity, leaf
You've earned it

>The Suiciding of Pedophile Investigators

theeventchronicle.com/study/suiciding-pedophile-investigators/

Who is this thicc angel?

The yuan is manipulated...upwards, these days. If China is "devaluating" it, it means they are trying to make it go back to normal forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/12/02/proof-that-china-is-a-currency-manipulator-as-donald-trump-says-so-subsidise-imports-from-china/

Good to hear, and I hope you folks stick by it. As a casual watching the ordeal unfold, a lot of you honestly look like you're just aiming to fuck with dems. Nail'em all.

Kekspeed user.

>As a casual watching the ordeal unfold, a lot of you honestly look like you're just aiming to fuck with dems.
It is like that for a lot of people, sadly. Same goes for the people defending actual child trafficking: All they care about is picking a side. They don't give a shit about this potentially (probably) being actual fucking child trafficking.

Trump is a kike-fellating sellout.

Fuck him. He was never our leader. He was just a means to an end.

Remember when the media and Clinton herself were shilling that she was in perfect health and snarking about 'paranoid fever dreams' about Hillary's health? Remember when she collapsed and was thrown into a van a few weeks later?

Trump said the Clintons are "good people", so his opinion on the matter is basically garbage

cherie from southern charms

No he will likely get drawn in.

>it must be true because they're trying ti disprove it

Are you actually retarded?

Was this the guy who took the video? How was he even that close, let alone able to hold up a cell phone and take video? I'm kind of amazed by that whole day still. Honestly this whole election cycle makes no sense at all to me, unless you assume the democrats were trying to lose.

>the sky is pink

would you bother arguing against me if i wanted to argue about the color of the sky? probably not because you should immediately recognize this as a waste of time. if you did actually want to argue about the color of the sky then you have already conceded that the color of the sky is up for debate. by entering into a debate with me you have actually given my ridiculous position credibility.

get it?

The Trump campaign is the one that is unofficially keeping the story alive nigga. Get with it.

Even non-rhetorically it's a shit move. The streisand effect applies here.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

Moreover if i remember correctly, he is czech who was in US on touristic visa. Come to think of that, I vowed to buy some of their bear and didn't. Tomorrow then, hehe.

>unless you assume the democrats were trying to lose.
That, or they went all the way down to criminal organization who betted all in on their money-handler. At least their actions kind of remind me of our own domestic politics and gangs from the 90s.

>The streisand effect applies here.
yup it's almost like they're purposefully making this public

No, they're just not in touch anymore. They think that their media still is legitimate enough for people to take it as a truth, which it isn't.

Some of them realized it and are pushing the "only watch OUR news! Don't inform YOURSELF! That's FAKE NEWS!" angle, but too little too late

They haven't tried to disprove anything, dipshit. All they've done is scream "fake news!!!!" and play off a very shady "gun threat"

are you medipack proxy? if not are they pushing fake news shit there too?

I'm not, and yes, kind of. Our national news channel is ran by lefties and they usually just copy what CNN says. I doubt they even know what it's about, they're too retarded and irrelevant to actually be involved.

Basically it's just parroting

>Trump makes the FBI launch an Investigation
>some agent following Pedesta sees him adding his special sauce to a pizza in a dark allay and films it
>they arrest him and find out Hillary knows about it and is even involved in covering it up
>Trump himself throws Hillary unto the Execution Chair.

Keep dreaming non-country.