Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSboBVgJSUY
youtu.be/Tz0Rk7febsM
flashback.org/aktuella-amnen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because in other countries drugs are illegal.

cause we care about sports that require strength rather than just endurance and the ability to finagle a ball around
>what is Russia

Some degenerate retard phantasised about these abominations and spent considerable time photoshopping it.

Oo

Eugenics

both of these are photoshopped

It does make you wonder about what kind of shit these people have tom take to maintain that form, even the little whit bloke looks like he shits coal.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSboBVgJSUY

Burgerfat btfo by a fucking leaf

youtu.be/Tz0Rk7febsM

>implying Americans are stronger.

>guy may as well be in literal armor
>punches a guy
>if the guy retaliates it's a penalty

Because of black people

because you can afford to permabulk to 310lbs when you play your sport for 10 second intervals in between adverts for mcbeetus

there's a video where they have them swap sports with a rugby team and they're all utterly ruined halfway through from lack of body armour and gasping for breath from having to actually run around

Americans cheat at sports literally more than any other country in the world. Other countries do other kinds of cheating more, but nobody cheats at sports more than burgers.

>what is basketball

basketball hardly ever stops

Our niggers weren't bred for their brains.

yes, and are they very strong in basketball? nope they tend to be lanky with thin physiques

>there's a video
wow sure sounds convincing and not like you're trying to rationalize your objectively inferior grab ass "sport"

Yo, laureates.

Those aren't real pics and stats.

Niggs were selectively bred during slavery, which resulted in several outliers and many total imbeciles and inferiors.

Basketball players are't huge mountains of muscle tho.

Disgusting niggs on roids. But still, it's better than rapefuees.

>55 reps
what?

I could do 1000s without any weight at all

why is there no weight specified

It's okay, nobody countries like yours could have a name one day in sports, or could yours?

Probably not.

55 reps of 225 pounds. Fucking retard

he's not particularly huge

Because we bred them for 150 years to be big strong dumb field slaves. Just like our cattle and horses are massive. We are skilled at selective breeding.

I belive in football they use 2plate measurements for bench reps.

Can't even speak your own native language, wtf?

OPs pic makes me wonder how come you never see Black gold medal weight lifters/power lifters?

this meme will never die. You're probably just weak as shit.

the guy's 6'9, that's probably as huge as he can be
translate that muscle to a guys whos 6'2-6'3. He'd probably be a monster

That pic is a photoshop.

Because those are autism-tier sports. Meticulously lifting heavy shit and putting it back down is not a sport.

Burgers are the most ignorant and uneducated people on earth. Norway has more winter olympic medals than you.

So blacks should excel in that field then huh? Thats my point seems like they would be perfect for that sport but they dont have a large presence there. Its why there arent or used to not be many blacks in the tactical positions in sports and why monkeyball they do so well in. Black pitchers and QBs and such used to be a rarity.

Same reasons why Lions are bigger then household cats

AFRICA BITCH

>niggers running and bumping into eachother for 5 minutes with body armour in between black lives matter and McDonalds adverts is a sport

Lmao

Meanwhile the actual redpilled sport is dominated by whites.

Hockey is a redpilled (ie. greenpilled) sport
Rugby is merely "redpilled"

"Burgers" have brought you Sup Forums... how you feel now?

>breed giga niggas because they work better
>free giga niggas because stuff
>the best giga niggas rise to the top to become athletes and crime lords
>give giga niggas steroids to make mega giga niggas
>why are "american" athletes so superiour Sup Forums¿

Shart

A broken clock

literally the danish version of Aztec head ball. Its for savages. I will admit soccer is fun in a participatory way but god as a spectator sport is fucking awful. I thought the other day about how soccer would be an OK sport if you removed the "pros". Amateur soccer where there is more likely goals is a better spectator event. Pro soccer is a snooze fest with possibly 30 to 60 seconds of excitement.

>Mega giga nigga

:) Ben, when the Muslim purge occurs we got your back son!.

I disagree. Low scoring sports are more exciting. If goals are common place they lack value.

This place is just for fun.

Real discussion takes place here Burger: flashback.org/aktuella-amnen

Idnt brian shaw american, he consistently beats your guy

By Muslim purge, do you mean muslims are the purgers or the purged?

Those men are rugby players.

I'm not talking about divegrass

>Salamander Marine's day off with the guardsman

Eh I'll admit that Murrican football is only really entertaining when the niggers really mangle each other,

our blacks were bred to be big and strong. their masters would put a big buck with a big negress and if you do that for several generations you get that

Honestly? Because we bred Negroids like cattle back in the day

Apologies then. The uniforms are very similar to us yanks. Rugby is a real sport combines the best of many sports. I wish it would take off more here in the states. There are plenty of amateur clubs and orgs but I think the NFL likes to pay to keep coverage of anything competing with american football down.

good point croatia

>just endurance

How can white bois even compete

My back hurts just by watching this

>American athletes stronger
because they were fed with muh cow steroids

Soccer sucks. Fuck off fag.

American handegg:
60 minutes on the clock.
11 minutes average per game the ball is in play.
45 players on the team, 11 on the field at once.
Takes 3 hours to play.
American "athletes" put in 3 minutes work over 3 hours.

>Bench 55 reps
What

fpbp

White bois just invent the sports and everything. Let the lesser lifeforms compete.

Isn't this one effect of selective breeding?
Because I'm bretty sure it is.

Draft him before the race wars start.

Someone tell the blacks we'll trade Tiger Woods for him.

that's rugby you fucking americuck

But then you guys always complain about how strict America is with their drug laws. You anti Americans are pretty fucking stupid only CANADA is allowed to make fun of America because we're bros

I would LOVE to see the BBC this guy is packing. I bet every girl that even looks at him instantly orgasms.

a run play or a pass?
there is a 5d chess game behind that question

>that image

god I'm fucking gonna love the next 4 years

Do you mean Black americans?
Because white americans are actually beta-faggots

on Sup Forums, 2016

btw, not the normal Muslims just the hijab ones.

It's funny how beta white Americans are desu.

They're a mixture of the worse traits of Anglos, Paddies, Francs, the Dutch and Krauts no wonder they're dominated by niggers.

I dont usually frequent /pol.

Genetically engineered super niggers.

>not posting the original

>not posting the best version

>not posting the Trump version

>not posting the reality version

Learn to spot old Sup Forums copypastas and shoops

>bench
>55 reps
?????????????

>Posts fake image
>Subliminal cuckoldry

>LOOKIE HERE I GOTS ME THE BIGGEST NIGGER

>every single american sport

kek

Meanwhile, britfags jog around for 90 minutes kicking a ball on their way to a 0-0 tie. What a shit "sport".

Americans channel their fitness into their athletes, that id why americans are so fat, they donated their fitness.

Now thats patriotism.

Basketball stops CONSTANTLY

I know this is bantz but I would disagree. I think sports are now a substitute tribalism in an age where aggression, masculinity, tradition etc have been suppressed and its why professional acceptable outlets are so popular and competitive.

THICC

Hi commie

Its cute when a moorish rape baby gets uppity.

Of course the first thing the fucking leaf looks at is his dick