FASCISTS BEWARE

FASCISTS BEWARE

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Isabel_Rosa_Araujo
madame-misandry.deviantart.com/
iamjustahuviyaharel.deviantart.com/
verganza-de-sasuke.deviantart.com/
madame-misandry.deviantart.com/journal/I-will-Interfere-with-the-2016-US-Elections-516648457
twitter.com/antifafurs
youtube.com/watch?v=RvRR3CjbnRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmfao he can't even take the orange tip off or be fucked to paint over it

I'm uh.. Scared? Is that the right word?

Ok.

>that garbage can
Looks like a capitalist with an expensive flat, an expensive costume, airship, and a million dollars in takeout, that he can't be assed to dispose of, because his maid's taking a day off.

Mentally ill cannot have firearms

Guten Tag, my name ist Kevin Möller

>mfw leftists seriously think that they would win a civil war

Why do they keep threatening civil unrest?
They get PTSD from being misgendered on twitter, they're mortally terrified of firearms, they hate all sport and physical activity, and they can't even organise themselves as a political force (let alone a militia).
They would get utterly annihilated.

"Nothin' personnel, kiddo..."

I'm a capitalist pig and I recycle way more than this cunt, look at that garbage

>NAZIS WATCH OUT
>Kyle we need to get these back to your dads in like 30 mins or he's gonna get pissed

Leftist vet here. I could definitely kill like 60% of you.

Righties are paranoid scared babies.

>can only kill 60 percent of Sup Forums
mate that's not a fucking brag

If only it were that simple
lolcow.wiki/wiki/Isabel_Rosa_Araujo

Swedish communist party, ready to kick nazis out

I think I went to high school with this guy.

madame-misandry.deviantart.com/
iamjustahuviyaharel.deviantart.com/
verganza-de-sasuke.deviantart.com/

madame-misandry.deviantart.com/journal/I-will-Interfere-with-the-2016-US-Elections-516648457

Nice.

He must've been abused or traumatized as a child.

why is that guy wearing clown shoes

I think you answered your own question.

If the shoe fits, right?

I hope all these atheistic commies find Christ and start a path to salvation.

They have no soul to save. Satan doesn't even bother with them.

>those shitlords who browse Sup Forums better watch out

fuckin kill me for laughing at this dad joke.

Is that chris chan? He went back to identifying as male for the upcoming gender wars? I don't get it.

>Couldn't even take off the orange tip before taking the photo

They're all skinny manlets that couldn't handle the recoil from their replicas let alone a real gun

If we set it up and pay the cost, will you spend and evening out on the town with CC and Wayne Lambright?

They're all over plebbit threatening "civil war 2" because of Trump's "white supremacist oppressors" picks in his cabinet that will guarantee Republican rule.

I really, really fucking hope they actually try. It will be the funniest and best shit ever.

>wearing purple chink made Doc Martins that fall apart
My Uk made Docs are nigger and commie teeth breaking approved
Also I love when these asshole wear boots that were German Army staples

Chris CWC whatever the fuck he calls himself nowadays would probably want to spend it first in McDonalds, then play with his lego set. Then I can picture CWC telling one of us to go buy him some stuff from Gamestop or some other retailer he has been banned from, I doubt he'd even ask to for cash to pay his mortgage or utilities, things he really needs, but his autistic mind can't grasp. Could you imagine how hard he'd shill for cash and material things, meanwhile Barb will be at home neglected. Such is the super autistic mind that is CWC.

let them try to start a civil war 2, I'm diamonds right now at the thought of spilling their blood
I'm guaranteed to bust if I actually get too
They're not built for war, physically or mentally
.t 6'3" white male union construction worker that goes to the gym everyday and has fired a gun at real people

I checked out /leftypol/ before and they were also talking about "muh violent revolution" for communist overthrow.

I couldn't stop laughing. These are seriously the most beta cucks ever seen and they think they're gonna have a marxist war in AMERICA.

They're just stupid pawns for their elite masters who've brainwashed and radicalized them through the education system. Just as Yuri Bezmenov said. They're useful idiots.

I only feel pity for him. What a damaged and broken human being.

Its actually the fire in the barrel
He is literally firing the gun RIGHT as the picture is taken

I could single-handedly kill 9,000 Leftists with a butter knife.

LOW ENERGY

police intervention though

you'll probably kill yourself from PTSD first, lol

oh the joy i get from seeing this comment after posting a yuri bezmenov thread here yesterday and getting archived after 5 mins and 0 replies
thank you

also yeah would love to see them try to start a second civil war, it would not end well for them however it's not about them, but using them to destabilize.

nice memecrafting.

Hey you,

Just imagine this scenario. You're a 20 something year old African guy who lives in a small African town. One day, you finish all your duties such as eating rubbish and getting aids early and rush back to your mud-hut to sit in the dirt. Suddenly, a nigger punches a hole in your shit made wall, then pulls his arm back out only to stick his head in instead. He starts proclaiming that he fucked one of the first goats the town got as humanitarian aid.

"Fuck off Magumbo" you say and you shoo him away with your stick, promptly taking a shit on your floor, covering it in dirt and using the shit to fill up the hole.

9 months later, a nigger punches a hole in your wall again. It's the same nigger. This time he starts screaming about how the goat is having his child. Irritated, but intrigued you follow Magumbo through shit filled streets to the small farm. A group of about 20 other niggers are crowded in a circle. You move through a few of them to find a fucking abomination of a creature. A 4 legged creature that had 2 hands, 2 hooves, a human face, goat fur and a tiny tail. You stare at the creature before you and cannot comprehend what the fuck you are looking at exactly because you're a nigger. You fix your stare on Magumbo, who is proudly poking his chest out and grinning as all the nigresses go ahead and try to give him aids.

"What the fuck Magumbo"

Those are the last words you say before you walk away. As you do so, a cacophony of monkey sounds rile up behind you as the crowd of niggers start kicking the shit out of the abomination.

Now face MY Wrath!!!

>only 9000
fag, start doing cardio in the morning
you need to get ready for their RUSH B tactics

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU FASCISTS

It wouldnt last a second. They would maybe occupy a building at most, but would instantly be under siege by swat.

are you scared cowardly little fashy this dog bites

Wait, are there Nazi furries or what is that trying to say.

twitter.com/antifafurs

Nah, there's some things I just don't need to know about

>and grinning as all the nigresses go ahead and try to give him aids

most vets are conservatives too.

>doesn't even attempt to roll sleeves correctly
Looks trashy and cheap

This is probably the most fucking autistic thing I've seen.

And I was a fucking robot

FUCK

Hell yeah

>t. POG

The "I'm a vet so I know how to fight" meme is really overused. Ha ha I was in da army I know everything about guns.

I'd like you to think for a second about how many vets, especially combat vets, are right leaning

I don't even have to click that shit.

you can post dorky leftists as much as you want, at the end of the day you are still a lonely autist with zero friends. at least proletarian solidarity brings smart people together in a new sense of community.

Second from the right looks like it needs to be taken in out of the cold and be given a hot bowl of soup and a warm drink.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Col Moschin, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Italian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another pasta dish. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Roman Empire and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, spaghetto. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Italian Fascist Regime and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, spaghetto.

Every fucking time
>no spare ammo to be seen, if any its shoved in a pocket or in the backpack
>2 of them have headgear that limits their visibility, also paints a nice big target
>no weapons control
>dude with the AK is maybe 130 soaking wet

I've never seen combat, and only have a limited understanding of it from a training environment, but these fucks could get rolled by any semi competent group of dudes.

Reminder that these are the faggots who make the /leftypol/ threads on here

Ethnic Croatians collecting the bodies of 15 non-Serb men who were shot and killed in Lukici in 1995.Radovan Karadzic, the former Bosnian Serb leader, was convicted of genocide

I've seen the autists on here accomplish some pretty amazing shit. More than I can say about the lefties, who have funding + media support. I'm a faggot and I would rather have the "nazis" telling me to kill myself than to see the left vehemently defend their 500+ genders & other bullshit.

dont internalize their hatred, comrade. there is literary nothing wrong with you.

and?

oh communism, never change, why are they all such walking jokes?

Better dead than red.

OMFG! hahahahahah
Nazi furfags....this cannot be!
And you fucks try to convince me Cthulhu dosnt exist.

I'm an afflicted furfag

leave diggits, leaf

I'm pretty sure Trump friended me on furanity.

It's an awful curse. Most important is denouncing acceptance of it publically as you would all degeneracy.

SAVED

>this is the enemy

dont spread that for gods sake imagine if a liberal sees it

poor Sam, his career was killed by Sup Forums

What? arent he geting more air time thanks to us?

>his career was killed by jews
ftfy

>Io non ho creato il fascismo, l’ho tratto dall’inconscio degli italiani
What do you think about this quote of Mussolini?

NAZIS WATCH OUT !!!

> implying degenerates aren't gulag material
I literally see no difference between some communist policies and natsoc. Both hate degenerates structurally.

Marxist is wrong, but still a useful read.

Im studying a bit, but frankly the perception Sup Forums had due to """cultural marxism""" being compared - is misleading.
Degenerates go into the gulag. Or the concentration camp.

Either way, don't be degenerate. Pick yourself up. Fix yourself. Stop being a cuck.

Its some other tranny faggot. His name is ADF Fuensaldia or something

I have not created fascism, I have made the Italians conscious? My Italian is very bad, mi spiace

Hehehe...

>ywn take care of a cold fellow American with different political views
feels bad stay warm out there

>commies are so lazy they dont even change the details

Also, jewish prisoners weren't even worth the bullet, most of them died from typhus, holera and other diseases

>non-racist fascists funded by Jewish Oligarchs
LEL

Arrrgh, faggot

>commies are so lazy they dont even change the details

That's not the point. All ideologies are toxic.

He was. Here's a beautifully sung rendition of a poem he wrote about the incident. Try not to cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=RvRR3CjbnRo

No.. ideology is inescapable.
Removing ideologies is literally an act that reestablishes another ideology.

The key is to weed out our the poisonous plants that kill your tree.
Spooks exist because we cannot escape them.

>ideology is inescapable

Where in my post did I imply it wasn't? I merely stated that all ideologies have dogmas that prevent, in a certain manner (bigger or smaller) the ability to think freely. The critical thought is the biggest enemy of any and all ideologies.

>Spooks exist because we cannot escape them.

I agree, but that is the absurdity of living, you can accept it but never overcome it.