In Russian city Novosibirsk developers start sell 8 sq.m flat in commie block, just for 6500 USD

In Russian city Novosibirsk developers start sell 8 sq.m flat in commie block, just for 6500 USD
It will be perfect choice for young family with few kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

2ch.pm/po/res/19712958.html
krautchan.net/int/thread-37890262.html
krautchan.net/int/thread-37889837.html
varlamov.ru/2123910.html
sasn.ru/database/inhabit/sale/len1600345/
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$6500 every month? Or you just pay $6500 and the house is yours.

Fucking why? Space isn't exactly an issue in Siberia. When will you nuke all this commie shit and build best comfy?

6500 USD and it's yours.

Link?

Russia very small. Much smaller when Japan as example this why.

2ch.pm/po/res/19712958.html
krautchan.net/int/thread-37890262.html
krautchan.net/int/thread-37889837.html
varlamov.ru/2123910.html

Link?

This looks like the perfect home for an Indian.

Ok ty

Comfy toilet room. How the fuck set washing machine here?!

Ah, fuck, I thought that was the bedroom and you'd have to shit in the sink.

wats the difference between 2ch.hk and 2ch.pm?

I would literally kill myself if I had to live in that box.

Where's the bedrooms and kitchen ?

Pm is mirror of hk for DDOS occasions.

C O M F Y

>Novosibirsk
Will we get free tickets this time too?

Here is no kitchen and bedroom.

I just fucking can't believe it. These fucking developers lost their minds. Death of buildings bubble in Russia when?

It'a how it look outside.

>a fucking prison cell

>american figures out this is a troll thread

kek

Look pretty good actually. I pay 400 dollars every month to rent a tiny ass room and I don't even get to own it. I would have paid off the whole 6500 usd by the time I finish my bachelors degree.

That actually sounds pretty nice. Buying a home in america eats people alive. My parents paid thousands per month for years to pay off our house. It drags you down for your entire adult life

Never how else government workers and military will keep they money?!

That looks about as bad as the overpriced closets in the Phillipines I visited.

Not like people can afford to buy better homes anyway.

sasn.ru/database/inhabit/sale/len1600345/

top kek Though tbqh they don't promote it as a family apartment but rather small but your own flat for migrants.

Looks comfy as fuck don't know what everyone is complaining about. I guess white privilege is real afterall.

Think about it like this: You can hang a tv on the wall and lay with your laptop in bed all day. Buy a cheap mini oven and fridge.

How can there be a building bubble in the least populated place on earth? Why are Slavs so fucked in the head?

I could buy that with a months pay but I wouldn't want to.

Jesus. Even my RV has more space than this.

I would by. Sell my 3-room flat in Krasnoyarsk and buy this immediately. That is a flat i always wanted.

Build one nigga. How expensive can land even be in Siberia? 3/4 of construction companies over here are Slavs. I don't understand why you can do it over here but not in Slav countries

Hmmm. To be true for 6500 usd it's even cheap, but i hear you can't get registration in this flat. But still just 45000 rubles per sq/m.

+7(383) 238-33-44 here but be quick i think they sold it very fast.

better buying this 8m2 flat than renting some cuckshed for hundreds of dollars in som hip city like london or new york.

after all when you get a family and move out you still can rent this thing for other single living people, students or gastarbeiter

Yeasy peazy. It's russia man. You need work 30 yers just to buy shitty flat.

>cuckshed
You mean cuckpod.

Russia, you ever want to kill yourself?

Where do you sleep? It looks like a hallway, kitchenette and bathroom?

Wtf then I'm not buying an apartment that has no kitchen or bedroom.

Slavs squat when they sleep.

the sink can be their bed.

what the fuck is a
>cuckpod

Bump

Build one and then what? Building infrastructure to it will cost you 10 times more in money and time than building the building itself. Nobody wants to build gas and water pipelines, lay cables and build roads to your personal house which will barely consume anything. It's much more profitable for them to connect huge apartment buildings with thousands of people.
Unless you're living in a countryside and willing use wells and outhouses or have many houses together with other relatively or very rich people that can afford the infrastructure. In this case plenty of people live in their own houses already.

Fucking gay burgua you need to be raped in ass bitch.

You need to nuke all this hideous commie block shit. Start from the scratch. Imagine communism never happened and the nanny state doesn't owe you shit. Be what the pioneers in the colonies were, learn how to build shit, build actual comfy 1 family homes. You literally have all the space and all the building materials right there in front of you.

Jokes aside, that's perfect way to buy it for a fucking neet faggot.
PC, bed, bathroom.

Why even design such small apartments? Isn't there enough space in the world's biggest country?

yes but then where do you keep your krokodil?

This desu

> gas and water pipelines, lay cables and build roads

None of this is impossible and even that hard to do

Yes. I will do it and still will have enough money to buy some car for example.

Because people are so fucking poor they can't afford anything bigger unless they get a mortgage for like 30 years.

Land too expensive. Russia very small.

>жм Пpocтopный
Bпиздy.

implying 6500usd is the correct price...means ~6.100usd. capitalist!

No give me a qt Russian trap and I'll fuck her in the ass real good

Oh come on Gans we no in Osvenzim!

If you're doing it illegally maybe, otherwise good luck getting approval from local authorities and then trying to convince the companies to do that. Anyway, it will cost much, much more than a decent apartment which is already almost unaffordable for most families.

This. We need more clay. :^)

Yeah, to build more impressive 4 sq. m flats!

Great, I can hear Alexei beat his wife. Just what I wanted to listen after a long day.

In Russia, the inaccessible housing, to-to-to, but in the United States with the first paycheck to buy a house, to-to-to, shvitoy zhapad, co-co-co ...

So, here we look usdebtclock.org/
Median income = 29,007 $
Median new home = 289,806 $

That is, in the US the average house costs 10 times more than the annual salary.

In Russia, however, taking the average monthly salary of 140 000, we find that the apartment in a new building, you can save in a year.

By the way, note that the average income in the United States since 2000, the year has not changed (in numerical terms, I'm afraid to count as he fell, taking into account inflation), and the housing has risen in price almost in 2 times.

Liberahi, start making excuses!

Why not take back Kazakhstan ?

And all holidays you will listen how Petr fuck his GF. True storry. And very sad.

Would cost 2 million in my cuntry

Something tell me what Kazakhs will disagree with it, cause they have more freedom and money now.

What the fuck is wrong with you Aussie?

He forget how big his salary.

I used to make $1,000 a week after tax doing parking meters.

>Median income = 29,007 $
That's how much niggers make while working 1.5 hours per week in McDonalds in US.

>In Russia, however, taking the average monthly salary of 140 000
Moscow is not Russia. Good luck getting 140k per month as an average worker.

>true story
So did you get a boner?

Only 4 times higher than mine. Yeah, Australia is insane place to live.

Not even in moscow you'd get 140k as a regular salary. 60-70k is considered good enough.
t. Moskal

It's literally smaller than my bedroom, which is 16sq metre.

and how much does putin charge for permanent residency?

Muh sity n shit.
Also it's dream of most rus bitards.

No i feel like shit.

This desu

>and how much does putin charge for permanent residency?

Just wrote letter to him and ask about citizenship, tell all truth about evil obama and how he try rape you and don't forget about dictatorship and all other shit. I sure you get it very fast and for free.

I apologize, Sergei.

WHY?

It's not funny.

I don't think the paint job did a very good job of making it look less depressing.

It's worse some how.

khohol tenant

It's cold here mate. Btw how costs a flat in Mexico DF now?

but it reminds me of miamiiiiiiiiiiii
see titorov miami very nice and very happy we must of paint to the miami color for heppy pruskaya

>6500 USD
So like 5 euros for all of us eurorichfags?

I'm really considering buying something like this when I get enough money now.
This looks fucking great tbqh, why do I even need more space for my sad and lonely life. Much better than renting some shitty appartment with space I'm not even going to use and paying much more in the long term.
And when I would want to get something better I would just rent it to a family of churkas and get my money back.

This exist in Argentina too and you can pay the house in ten years without interest

Why the fuck would you want to constantly hit walls while jerking off?

Hey russia, i hope your ready for all the eventual white flight, don't let any niggers or mudslime in your country thanks

8 sqm is tiny as fuck man. Not worth $8500.
>baby's first micro apartment
Hanging over the toilet, of course.
Because fuck neighbours.

I hear you can't get registration in such flat.

HOLY SHIT!
How much does the pussy cost?