Tyranny of the left

I heard about this shit happening a lot online in the US, but I never thought that an opinion can have real life consequences
>Be a student representative for physics class in college
>Student union comes and I suggest that the board about gay shit be removed, because of the false posters saying gender is a spectrum and not just man or woman
>SJW students overhear me outside talking to my friend about how transgenderism is a detatchment from reality
>A gay fatty tries to argue with me, fails and waddles away after saying 'sex and gender aren't the same' which causes me and my friend to laugh
>Get reported 8 times because I offended people
>Get told by this tumblr looking landwhale that my freedom of speech is not allowed if it offends people, even if I never attacked anyone personally
She points to a poster saying shit about equality, diversity and personal liberty
>PERSONAL LIBERTY
>Got triggered and told them that restricting freedom of speech is not alright
>An hour and a half of arguing gets me nowhere
>Get sent home for the day, put on a higher level of report and told that if I express my views in public I will be expelled
I can't do it anymore, I have a choice between freedom or education. Fuck the left. Pic related, the poster I wanted removed.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the hell is the student union?

>western college is more about how much you recite liberal views than how much you know

what's that arabic shit on the right?

Every class elects a representative, and they all come together to talk about topics
I genuinely am thinking about dropping out

It was a poster for protecting Muslim homosexuals, 2 types of the leftists pets that I would have never thought would come together

sounds like some high school bull shit. Liberal arts majors have litterly nothing to offer STEM majors except how the libs can complain about there pc bs their classes recite over and over. What is the purpose?

>western college is more about how much you recite liberal views than how much you know
>can't get a job unless you go through this without questioning anything ever

lol I'm outta this fucking country, dont want my future kids being corrupted with this shit

Cool story bro. Shame it never happened.

>Get sent home for the day, put on a higher level of report and told that if I express my views in public I will be expelled

If they expel you over that, you will likely win a lawsuit.

Lawyer up user.
Or stop being retarded
Displaying your power level ks noth worth losing your education.

>he looks pretty

remember western courts are more based on apperiences and sex appeal than it's based on facts and evidence

that "genderbread" guide makes lots of sense\

>Get told by this tumblr looking landwhale
the only acceptable answer is "fuck off, loser"

I fucking wish, my mongol friend
I want to, but first of all I am poor, I live in a council house with my Mum.
Second of all, it is in the equality act that I respect those freaks, and by that it means that they are immune to criticizm
Third of all, no jury would see eye to eye with me

>no jury would see eye to eye
Why, cuz you're a midget? Explains your vast hatred of others

oh look its a dr who reference. Who ever wrote this needs to eat a bullet.

>revealing your power level in the heart of the SJW PC liberal beast

Well OP what did you expect to happen?

Hide your fucking power levels anons.

Just because there's a fat orange billionaire in the White House doesn't mean that you can unleash your power level whenever the fuck you want.

Hes abrit in cuckland

>britbongistani flag
OH SNAP
Sorry OP you're even move fucked than I thought.

You live in The Islamic Caliphate of England.

You're fucked.

Why the fuck is there a scale for sex?

It's either XX or XY.

Why wouldn't they?

Letting the SJW go unchallenged will make them stronger.

It was part of a civil discussion that is being used to tear me apart
What happened to freedom of speech? Democracy?
Guys fuck this, I have had enough. I am returning to college on Monday, and I am going to destroy it, one way at a time

>I can't do it anymore
Pussy

People risked their lives to defend freedom and you can't even handle an argument?

Whoever watches Doctor Trash should be shot

All these fucking retards bagging on our shitty education...to fucking dumb to look at posters flag.

Wtf, what uni are you at bro, had no idea this filth had spread across the pond

Fucking make that last day a glorious sjw only sandy hook/columbine genocide brit bro.

I signed a contract that says that I agree with the equality act, which frees transgender people from harmful opinions
This combined with the fact that the court would probably consist of liberals that want blood would only make me poorer and worse off

Give the gay muslims weed

You live in the UK, the nanny-state doesn't allow you free speech. Did you seriously believe you did? you could possibly even get arrested for saying what you did.

They're just using their freedom to complain to limit your freedom of speech.
It's how freedom works.

>My public peronist university has posters offering free used books, study sessions, part time jobs and extra courses at heavy discounts

>First world has bad puns, gender identity and posts in Arabic, and you can be expelled for arguing

I am at a college, it is in the south of the country and has very left leanings
It isn't an argument, I have beaten down everyone who has tried arguing. The problem is that I will get expelled if I argue more.

>Hide your fucking power levels anons.
Get fucked, we need to break the conditioning.

>It's either XX or XY.

British education.

There are some disorders that make it more than that. A tiny minority of people are XXY for example.

>freedom of speech
>bongland

are you lost?

Those are not traditionally genders, those are genetic defects
By that logic down syndrome is a gender

>The problem is that I will get expelled if I argue more

Then you can sue the school since you did nothing wrong.

So 6th form then? I'm from a conservative area of the midlands and thankfully never had that shit forced down my throat

Some of you guys are alt-right. Don't go to college tomorrow if you're in England

There's nowhere in the western world where you can escape from this filth.

>British reading comprehension

We were talking about biological sex, you illiterate bong.

This isn't America, there is no free speech, the college can expel me if I am offensive, but still I will research my rights

Aren't there free speech organizations in England?

As was I, XXY is a genetic deformity

Chart is actually a pretty good breakdown of gender parameters and the continuum they exist on.

Still, Biological Sex breaks down into 3 further divisions:

>Chromosomal Sex: XX, XY, (XO, XXX, XXY, XYY, XX with partial Y, etc)
>Internal Sex: Ovaries, Testes, (Ovotestes, Streak Ovaries, Undescended Testes, etc)
>External Sex: Female vs Male vs Ambiguous Genitalia and malformations

Also, Sexual Orientation can encompass 2 further divisions:

>Sexual Orientation: which gender(s) you are attracted to relative to yours
>Sexual Expression: which gender(s) you actually have sex with relative to yours

>mfw Americans call a big ball of wibbly-wobbly sexy-wexy stuff "sex"

No, you said gender.

What sex is XXY?

It makes sense to put that on a spectrum, since some genetic deformity where a person has both a misformed dick and vagina can't really be classified as male or female.

The gingerbread man is appropriate, liberals are fucking children.

Although I doubt this will work over there, we have this here in America thefire.org/

You might have something similar in the UK. Good luck in fighting the regressive left.

>teaching kids that they might be "genderqueer"
I'm gay and I still think whoever invented that word needs to be shot. Nobody except a small minority of tumblrinas use it, no need to fill kid's heads with your shitty label of an imaginary third gender.
>Talking about intersex as if it weren't a birth defect and a rare one at that
Even they have a "true" biological gender as there has literally never been a recorded case of somebody having two sets of fully functioning and fertile reproductive systems, one always doesn't work right. Also it's so obscure that talking about it like this just makes kids more retarded and make them make more ridiculous claims.

You need to continue your free speech and then when expelled sue, garenteed if you started going to lawyer offices and telling them your case they might even pro Bono it because they know they would make money from the court proceeding. Continue your free speech and make not only yourself but you mum rich off the system that likes to suppress that free speech.

OP, print this out and stick it up there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect

transgender is mental illness.

You are retarded.

>hurr durr I can't restrict their free speech so let me whine about how my freedom of speech is being infringed.

Maybe you should have discussed your opinion with them instead of saying to take the poster down. You are just as bad as them. You shouldn't be getting triggered over stupid shit like this. You don't have fucking ptsd.

I'm not willing to take that risk at the cost of my education
Still I am looking for lawyers
Any lawyeranons here in the UK willing to help?

>implying i want to stay in the west

You are still more cucked than them.

If it's on a billboard in america people will think it's truth
You're an "american" you should know this
He even got reported without touching the poster
If he put a swastika up there he would be expelled in a instant

You're a physicist? Good to see our science isn't corrupted yet.

I did argue that it is stupid, and it is propaganda pure and simple
I would have been fine with a posterboard for the other political views, since my speech is so fucking free, but no, they would not do that
Also there is a difference between wanting to be free of left leaning posters not just on that board but every 5 meters, saying shit that is blatantly lies, and not allowing students to voice opinions at the risk of getting kicked out
This post is bait, and you should kys

Thanks, I o maths and computer science too, but I'm not going to be studdying them for long
I wanted to escape a bad background with education, and so far my grades have been decent, but there are a lot if obstacles now

Dude, I'm a hard right libertarian and you and the college both want to stay in your authoritarian safe spaces. Fuck off. You can always go to a different university.

If the uni is publicly funded then I agree you should sue for free speech. Otherwise go fuck yourself.

Also different opinions are not propaganda you silly nigger.

>Bribing
You're fucked man
It must suck donkey dick living in a country where the freedom to express yourself isn't fully protected by the government

Best of luck pal.

It is a public college, all of them follow the same equality quota
It is propaganda if it is also immune to criticism, I didn't ask for a board for my ideas, I am just sick of theirs, and a lot of people are too
I do want liberty, I am not an authorotarian, it's just that pushing a political agenda in a place that is supposed to be for learning is wrong.
It also doesn't end there. I do purely STEM subjects, yet so far I have had to make a diversity poster, and research a refugee olympics team. Being forced to accept an ideology that has nothing to do with your studies sounds a lot like propaganda

You just have to stifle it, I had to sit and walk past a bunch of '#WeHavRoom' posters for awhile trying my best not to rip them to pieces. People who run and are part of """""The Arts""""" should be gassed. 9/10 times you see this bollocks it's them pushing it.