EXPLAIN YOURSELVES GERMANY

Why aren't you stopping this? What the fuck??

I just loaded that Google Map that tracks """"refugee"""" crimes in Deutschland and it nearly crashed my browser.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=47.795309341006664,11.242029983105567&z=10

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/web/status/806884995381936128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause the Lügenpresse claims this doesnt happen and (((Statistics))) claim that Crime has gone down.

>[
Don't click on the link it will give you a virus

Which statistics claimed that? The police statistics show the exact opposite.

wow, 2 strawmen in a single sentence.
What a cuck.

Don't worry, Huehue, you can't catch Zika from Google maps.

They claim that foreigners are only causing 1/3 of every crime. But they miss the fact, that there are way less foreigners than Germans - 1 million foreigners vs. 80 million Germans. But hey, the total amount of crimes is just 1/3!!!!!!!

I bet your 13 million negroes are causing A LOT more crime

13% of the population, mate... We have more like 40 million negroes.

Similar logic is applied here by the press.
Also,
>There are still blank areas left in the map
and
>Imagine the map with german crimes

>foreigners are only causing 1/3 of crime
>only

Fuck, man. Expulsion when?

There is 5 million muslims in Germany my friend.

SHARE THIS MAP EVERYTIME SOME SHITSKIN CRIME IS IN THR NEWS

Muslims != Foreigners.

>2 strawmen in a single sentence
How are These strawmen?
I call them Lügenpresse and call Statistics jewed.

inb4 posts picture of churches in Poland.

cuck, I bet you're unironically white.

Im a Pozzhahnrei. Wanna know what that ja? ;) :D

of course every muslim is a foreigner

go back to your Sup Forums containment zone kiddo, this is politics board.

>Crime has gone down
>Germans do racist attacks against refugees more often

geeee

Germany is a big country, so these are still isolated incidences on a city scale. Also look at the crime rate in Syria and north africa where these kids are coming from... They need help. I commend Germany for rescuing all these kids and trying to give them a life. I wish the US would help more. My state alone could handle at least as many refugees as Germany has taken in. Someone needs to make a map of positive things refugees have done.

Yeah, they are (((foreigners))) but they got the German citizenship for free which makes them "Germans" in the statistics.

Get the fuck off you fucking sleeper cell.

Lol our blacks may be thugs, but at least they are natives and not illiterate, crazed religious madmen from the fucking stone age.

twitter.com/i/web/status/806884995381936128

Happened in Berlin. What did he mean by this ?

did she get cultural enriched?

Exactly. I don't see anything wrong with this guy, actually he is the victim, no one told him that this could have led to serious injuries. He couldn't have known it cause no one told him.

Thanks daddy, putting this in the spank bank

>foreigners are only causing 1/3 of every crime
>1 million foreigners vs. 80 million Germans

>I bet your 13 million negroes are causing A LOT more crime

Let's look at the numbers:

Basketball-Americans
13% of population
Commit slightly over 50% of the crimes

Islamic Terrorist """REFUGEES"""
0.125% of the population
Commit 33% of the crimes

Hmmm.... Looks like Germany is WAY MORE FUCKED than the United States.

they have all been purposefully misinterpreting the report from the BKA. even the BKA itself made dishonest statements about it by constantly mixing up absolute values and proportional ones

I want to challenge that "not illiterate" statement, user.

well u guys are royally fucked

Why do you give a fuck about Germany?
You memed Trump into office, take care of your own business now and stop wasting time with us.
If necessary, nuke this god forsaken place.

by your numbers, we are actually less fucked because we'd only have to get rid of 1 million people (which is actually 1.25% user, not 0.125%. you are supposed to multiply the decimal by 100, not by 10) while you have to deal with 13%.

not like it really matters though, in both cases it is a problem that cannot simply be ignored or shrugged off because "someone else has it worse"

good point German bro

How many layers of irony are you on?
Seriously though, cynicism ain't gonna get us out of this shit. We need to arm ourselves and at least be able to protect ourselves properly when the need arises. Fuck the government and their legal "self defense" weapons that would make those subhumans laugh, we need some proper combustion tools that can speak a clear language to achmed and motombo.

>2194▶
>
> by your numbers, we are actually less fucked because we'd only have to get rid of 1 million people (which is actually 1.25% user, not 0.125%. you are supposed to multiply the decimal by 100, not by 10) while you have to deal with 13%.
>not like it really matters though, in both cases it is a problem that cannot simply be ignored or shrugged off because "someone else has it worse"

Funny that you say that because that's literally how the white race is, nowadays.

>fellow white is in trouble?
>who cares, let's just laugh about him and be glad that we're doing fine

White pride und Zusammenhalt sieht anders aus.

>Why do you give a fuck about Germany?
Do you like watching your friends hurt themselves?

Here you go
Put that legendary German engineering to use.

>by your numbers, we are actually less fucked

No, you're more fucked, because your imported Muslims are hundreds of times more likely to commit a crime than our black people.

It's like we have a bee flying inside the house, while you've got an entire angry hornet's nest.

Becaue your country's propaganda and establishment prevents people from trying to blame foreigners for crimes. The United States should be carpet nuked.

Germany is full of men that want moustache rides.

yeah, you're right about that one.

thank you, based burgerbro.

Our country just elected a leader who wants to deport all immigrants and keep muslisms out of the country.
Shut the fuck up kraut, dont make us beat you in another world war.

Excuse me cuck?
In America we bitch about the problems immigrants cause us all the time. We litterally elected the god emperor whos platform promised a wall to keep out more migrants. Your country is pressuring every westen country everywhere to accept the cuckening. This is your doing
Germany ruined europe 3 times in 100 years.
Absolutely Disgusting

>Robbery, Theft
>5222 more

In order for change to come, Merkel needs to go

Why don't you show this map to your family and friends, who will show it to their family and friends, and eventually so many people will see that refugees are raping you and that German media is covering it up and revolt.

acquire ammunition and make the gun to fire it.

buy some off of someone with a firearms license

because no one reports on it its that simple

lmfao jesus fucking christ

Just let us die already.

My, look at all the isolated incidents

>Germany ruined europe 3 times in 100 years.
Well meme'd.

AfD. The only choice for Germany, if they blow it they deserve it.

No, you don't deserve an easy way out. I hope this becomes a never ending torment for you, where no matter what you do for eternity, niggers and muslims will peck your eyes and guts out.

>deflecting

>No, you don't deserve an easy way out.
Why not exactly?

We did not only warn the world of what's to happen but also tried to prevent it.
The endless torment is us being proven right.

Cant tell if plebbit is filled with terrorist apologists or actual terrorists. Also daily reminder that jews hate shitskins more than you ever will.

>Germany ruined europe 3 times in 100 years.

Good goy, keep believing this bullshit uuuh I mean keep spreading historical facts.

he doesn't know what a strawman is

Lol fuckoff this is what vibrant diversity looks like
Like I care
Germans are factually extinct
Now excuse me ,gotta prep the bull,my wife is getting impatient