Time is a Loop

I've probably posted this many times in the future or past but I can't remember, I did have a huge deja vue episode when I went to post this so I have no idea.
I'm just warning you all to be vigilant, the time continuum has been fucked with, I experience deja vue episodes constantly now, itchy palms when I make money on the markets, like a fucking Jew, horrible foreboding when I do something dangerous, as if I am literally going to die instantly. A fear of area's or places where things must have happened in other loops, this isn't normal, things are fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

epilepsy.com/learn/types-epilepsy-syndromes/temporal-lobe-epilepsy
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>horrible foreboding when I do something dangerous

That's called instinct fampai.

we've been through this before, my aussie friend...

Time is not a mere loop, but a flat circle. It is the duty of the Australian to return everything to origin, enforcable only through violence. When you understand this you must seek the mechanism which may effect this violence and set things right. Returned to the dreamtime, the Godhead will be of our choosing.

>the duty of the Australian

Kek

It's my fault, sorry guys, I failed and now we have to restart... see you in the next iteration enjoy the shitty timeline.

I mustn't have received this memo, I had no idea it was our national heritage, you can't imagine how confused I've been with having been able to see what's about to happen but also be powerless to change it.

I'm pretty sure I read your post before, or after?

Spoopy.

Deja Vu can be a major indicator of epileptic seizure. I never thought anything of my deja vu until i seized and my neurologist told me that it's a common symptom of what they call "Auras" - the sensation that hits you right before your seizure starts. After that i started asking people I knew if they had ever experienced Deja Vu and 90% said they never had.

> "The most common auras are déjà-vu experiences or some gastrointestinal upset. Feelings of fear, panic, anxiety or a feeling of a rising epigastric sensation or butterflies with nausea are also other ways in which auras present in medial temporal lobe epilepsy."

epilepsy.com/learn/types-epilepsy-syndromes/temporal-lobe-epilepsy

I'll ignore your flag because I've been feeling very much the same. Very intense sense of guilt or overwhelming emotion in specific locations that I felt I've seen before but could have never been. I could recognize the tile and shape of a walkway from a dream I had about a mall in california before I had ever been there about a month ago.
My synchronicities have been 8 (this is a big one) and the color was blue but now it's RED. Very intense Red, and if you have to pick a side pick the right hand side. That last one has been going back and forth but I think i've come back and literally painted arrows telling me to go right lol.

My first episode happened at high school when we went on an excursion to the Sydney town hall, I knew more about the joint than my fucking teacher, I felt i had been their many times and was reciting her words before she spoke them. True facts.

>their
there.

Do you ever have an intense itch in your palm, specifically the palm of your left hand before you either receive money or a contract guaranteeing money on completion? This is the thing that troubles me most.

You all know what is coming.

Jesus fucking christ you've torn a hole in the space autism time continum.

ES is the worst drink it's worse than cat piss.

But Trump won. This is the best timeline.

Whenever I experience deja vu this song pops up in my head youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

I shoot kangaroos on sight with a silenced .22. I usually do it a night wearing a tuxedo and carrying a bottle of champagne, so incase somebody shows up like nosey wildlife rangers, I just lay down "drunk" until they wake me up and ask me if I saw anybody shooting kangaroos.

Too bad Sweden can't drive everyone knows Finland has the best rally drivers.

Swede cucks btfo

think this guy had a stroke