Got bored and wanted to type this

One thing most people from other races probably don't know, or maybe you do, is that most blacks hate being black or at least go through a phase where they hate their blackness.

It can come in two forms one is less extreme than the other, the less extreme version being when a white person does a black thing it goes viral but if a black person does it it's like just good.

The more extreme version would be when they try to not interact with other blacks an kinda white-wash themselves for example they might talk white act white and where stereotypical white style of clothing and just try to disassociate form the culture. I even had one friend back in sixth form, that's high school for you amerifags, who I could tell hated being black it was just something I believe only I picked up since in our friend group he was one of the only blacks. He would talk white and act it but deep down I could tell.

You might be wondering, or not, how I know this well it's because i'm black and I went through this phase when I was 14. I just found out about the whole IQ thing and high crime rates then and got kinda sad but I got over it when I turned 16 and don't hate being black just rather the culture. But this is very true and trust me almost all blacks have at least went through this phase.

I'm not looking for sympathy and I am indeed >inb4 nigger
But yeah just got board and though I might start a discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
qz.com/740569/one-of-the-fastest-growing-fields-in-science-still-makes-a-lot-of-people-very-uncomfortable/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude, this site is just satire. We know that blacks are the same as us and that Jews don't really rule the world. Whitewashing yourself and your friend isn't going to chafe who you are...

[spoiler]you'll never be more than a couple of niggers! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/spoiler]

lol but can't denie that there are some serious guys here. and you used spoiler wrong

>using [spoiler] on Sup Forums

Go back to /r9k/.

I've often suspected what you just described. It must be difficult for blacks with an IQ in the triple-digits, to be surrounded by this childish, idiotic community, prone to extreme violence and aggression. I know if I was black, I'd hate it. Hell, I get fed up with dumb white people all the time, but blacks are 1.1 standard deviations worse than that.

Smart blacks must be in this strange sitaution, where they can't identify with their family or culture, and want to succeed in society, but are also outsiders to the more successful white/asian (real asians, not arabs) communities.

Must be difficult, man...

We're probably going to end up genetically modifying you guys so you're closer to white intelligence and aggression levels

Not something you'll benefit from OP, but your kids or grand kids probably will.

Yeah and the thing is if you are black and aren't streotypical they call you out for it like they say you are trying to be white if I listen to emo music and deathcore music, which I fucking love, and they try to pull you back into the mainstream of blacks.

Hopefully!

IQ is not based on race.
It is based on culture.

That's what I though but even american black tend to have lover mean iq's that whites and even blacks that have been adopted and raised by whites do have higher iq's and do better in school but not as good as their white counter parts.

Wrong. IQ is genetic.

It's mostly genetic, friendo.

Just keep repeating that to yourself, like a mantra. That will surely make it true!

That's called the "crab bucket effect"--- anyone who tries to climb higher always gets pulled back down by the others.

>talk white act white

Being polite and civil and not scratch your balls in public is acting white.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s

No I mean he doesn't use too much slang just the right amount like everyone talks some sort of slang because slang is just shortened language and doesn't listen to rap but people like Frank Sinatra and stuff. And what makes you think that being white equal polite and not scratching your testes because I have seen a bunch of black hoodies that would never do that if you did you will be laughed at.

Jew agenda!

tl;dr

OP is a stupid nigger right?

kek'd as expected.

Maybe you could start by not hating others who act "white".

I mean, what the hell does that even mean? What does being "being white" mean? What is there to hate about that?

I live in a country that's mostly blacks, mestizos and a few white-skinned mestizos, and everyone acts the same as everyone else, and while racism exists, it's extremely tame.

What is wrong with separating from a culture that shoots up the crime and murder rates in a country? Why do you have to call them "oreos" when they are not acting black enough?

I've never heard a nigger with a proper British accent, I think USA nigs would either be fascinated, or hate your guts

I dont' know niger, maybe you are from jamaica or USA, what we have here are pure africans monkeys without any semblance of civilization.

Hate his guts. Hate it hard, and they'd bully him into comformity, because what YOU think means nothing to what THEY want you to think.

OP, you're being brainwashed, you know that? Sure, don't let racism get a hold of yourself, but also don't let reverse racism fuck you up as bad as so many others.

IQ isn't everything, won't make you a good person, or motivated, or have any sort of higher values.

Blacks used to be decent in the US from what I understand... It was the destruction of their family life and the ghetto culture that formed as a result that is a big reason for the state of blacks today.

Caribbean blacks and Nigerians in Canada are almost always high achievers here, moreso than whites statistically speaking.

Maybe you could start by not hating others who act "white".
Never said I hated it just observed it. Some would say I act white.

>What is wrong with separating from a culture that shoots up the crime and murder rates in a country? Why do you have to call them "oreos" when they are not acting black enough?
There's nothing wrong with that just that he takes it a bit further by not even having a lot of black friends like I might be the only one.

You're not an African-American.

We have a special kind of nigger here.

Just saying, even you don't have to deal with the shit we do.

Still, I'll tell you the same shit I tell anyone who believes that they're treated like shit because of the culture they're associated with; shame your peers.

Shame the fuck out of them. Never let off, because they deserve it, and you are at least pretending to know it. They're a blight on all that is good in this world, and spit in the face of the greatness that the human story deserves.

Also, stay the fuck away from white women. An ideal world doesn't involve everyone having a fucking disgusting ape nose.

I'm British and I think it just comes down to testosterone levels in blacks.

>when I was 14. I just found out about the whole IQ thing and high crime rates then and got kinda sad but I got over it

Cheer up lad, IQ tests are bullshit, whatever they "measure" is neither a fixed nor a hereditable quantity.

>Hate his guts. Hate it hard, and they'd bully him into comformity, because what YOU think means nothing to what THEY want you to think.

Have experienced it and been told that I'm not black enough.

Yeah all the Nigerians that I know get straight A's but still there are things that plague the society like our culture and our values e.g being dominant through aggression rather than through intellect.

>evolution stops at the nevk

American education, everyone.

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>Also, stay the fuck away from white women. An ideal world doesn't involve everyone having a fucking disgusting ape nose.

lol white women actually like me I always find it weird but I think my dad would be angry if I married outside of my race. He's a black supremacists.

You are not British, stupid freak.
You may have a UK passport, but brithish people are not niggers.

>just rather the culture

My rule of thumb is if ANYONE of ANY RACE calls me "f am" or says "b et" and they're not joking, I separate myself from them entirely. Since I started this my life has improved significantly.

Get em, based leaf!

>Caribbean blacks and Nigerians in Canada are almost always high achievers here, moreso than whites statistically speaking.

No, they really aren't. Stop lying out of your ass kike.

The world would be a better place without your kind. You are lucky that whitey have empathy

>whites created Western Civilization
>brown and black societies never developed beyond a literal stone-age level

BUT SURELY INTELLIGENCE IS NOT HEREDITARY OR GENETIC!

I mean I guess you could call being overrepresented in crime being a "high achiever".

>use US data to talk about Canada

kill yourself. Look up salary by ethnicity in CANADA and you'll see I'm right

Surprised there's enough government to even track the murders still

>lol white women actually like me

Too bad most of them don't feel that way, nigger.

Oh well. guess i might just be the anomaly but i really don't care.

Me too, and remember those are just the ones that are reported. Not only are some people scared for their life if they were to formally be a witness to a murder, but they have almost no confidence in their police since their government is insanely corrupt so they feel as though reporting a murder would accomplish nothing.

man, asian men really get fucking shit on

>>use US data to talk about Canada

I used crime data from Canada as well, which they stopped compiling in 1989 because it was deemed too "racist".

Show me those stats. Even with affirmative action, they usually can't get an even footing, judging by the statistics I've seen from Europe and America.

Not as much as black women. Woof.

DAYUM what a cuck

OK frog, let's assume that IQ is bullshit, but why the fuck negros have never developed anything? Everything they have is thanks to other races

If they won't contribute, they could don't bother at least, but they commit a fuckin lot of crimes (they are not only dumb, they are evil as well)

Would you trust intellectually in these creatures (pic related)?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
>A survey for the period 1990–2000 compiled by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime ranked South Africa second for assault and murder (by all means) per capita and first for rapes per capita in a data set of 60 countries.[4] Total crime per capita was 10th out of the 60 countries in the dataset.

Hey guys I get it I have seen all these stats and believe them but let's not derail the thread.

>Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

In other words psychometrics experts believe in the validity of psychometrics methods, news at seven.

In a few decades those idiots will be stripped of their current scientific adornments and remembered like the scholastics are being remembered today: as fucking morons.

IQ is not based on race.
It is based on culture.

Stay mad nigger.

If you want people to kick your ass and suck your BBC just because you pretend you're "not like all the other niggers", go back to plebbit.

You're the good negroid, but yes, it must suck being generalized, but don't take it personally, if you are a good black, then there is no reason to be offended.

>if I want to believe it, it's true

Cuck a doodle doo.

Literally the opposite. The kikes and leftists managed to censor evolutionary biology/psychology that was too inconvenient for long enough (or in their words "kick out the scientific racists), but it's gonna be hard to kept under wrap for much longer, especially with the internet and other countries competing in the field.

>Stay mad nigger.
As expected

>If you want people to kick your ass and suck your BBC just because you pretend you're "not like all the other niggers", go back to plebbit.
nah I don't mind it seen them all 1000 times just don't want the thread to be derailed.

just another autism episode

sage

Always get one of these lol.

qz.com/740569/one-of-the-fastest-growing-fields-in-science-still-makes-a-lot-of-people-very-uncomfortable/
>One of the fastest growing fields in science still makes a lot of people very uncomfortable

I don't think black women are smart enough to realize it though

There's a kind of happy naivete there, like, I never knew height was any kind of an issue with girls till one told me I was short, and then it was like, "oh shit is that actually something girls care about???" it's like a sucker punch to your self esteem, but you get over it.

I reconcile myself with the reminder that at least I'm the same height as hitler, and he wasn't all that bad.

Fucking marxist pos, get the fuck out of this board.

How is it?

My high school was close to 50/50 black white. Never had any problems between the white and black students- we mostly self segregated. To be honest except for a few, they were nice people. One thing I will say for them is that they are funny and will make you laugh; it's not necessarily a complex sense of humor but they are just funny. But having said that, they were a problem for the school and generally sorry students.

For the black males, the problem is that their culture really shames any sort of perceived success in academics. You're like an Uncle Tom loser if you do that as a black male. It's not so much doing well in school as it is appearing like you care about class etc. So there were a handful of black guys I knew were smart, that totally squandered it this way.

The problem of the black female is that they begin getting pregnant at age ~16. Which completely shuts down any sort of future planning, education, or career. Also, it goes without saying that these are all generalizations. There were of course exceptions.

Can actually relate I went to a very diverse school and there was no racism and to black kids weren't too bad but once there was a football game, soccer to you, and it was blacks against whites no hate just fun and no one was offended but that was just one day.