He's right, you should be ashamed Sup Forums

He's right, you should be ashamed Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aYRPkkdnJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama seems foreign not because of his race but because he grew up overseas in a Muslim school.

>people think he "seems foreign"
Don't see how anyone would think Barack Hussein Obama seems foreign at all.

What's with the black sun in the bg?

Especially when he wrote (Obama himself) that he was from Kenya in his Harvard Law Review bio

He's way too privileged to possibly suffer racism though
Who oppresses the president?

Maybe if Obama was less of a nigger things would have been cool.

The fact that I was never told this as a young liberal who voted for him his first term still blows my mind. He actually went to a fucking Muslim school. Wtf

He seems foreign because he's a communist Kenyan and hates America

America hates Obama because he failed as a Commander in Chief, causing the rise of ISIS, and the Syrian Road Trip Crisis.
He oversaw the Fast and Furious scandal, which sold AKs to Mexican Drug cartels that were eventually sold to the terrorists who shot hundreds in Paris.
He ruined our economy, supported black power race riots, refused to act in response to them executing our police, blamed white people for everything, and almost lead us into WW3 with Russia, Syria, Iran twice.
He was the first black president, he was a complete and total failure, and used the race card to get away with it the entire time, exactly what everyone said would happen.

> the most powerful man on earth says he's oppressed
Can't make this shit up

I will be so glad when that mulatto is out of the white house and moves back to chitcago with his boifriend emanuel.

Racism is power plus privilege. I can not think of a more powerful or privileged position than PoTUS.

The only reason he was elected is because of racism.

Everyone had to go out and vote for the black man in the name of progress.

Dude he's the fucking top nigga. As long as there's a single fucking racist they'll most likely target him. How's that surprising? I bet thousands of gay people told obongo that they'd make tender love to him aswell, does that mean that those faggots specifically targeted him?

The only one i know was Berlusconi who said he was tanned but he makes jokes about everyone, even on Merkel s fat ass.

>inb4 Sup Forums say he's pulling the race card even though Sup Forumsacks call him "king nigger" every day

He seems foreign because he is foreign. 8 years later and I am still convinced that he was born in Kenya, and I will believe that until the day I die.

>People think that Barrack Hussein Obama, a man with a clearly foreign name, who in his own book claimed to be born in Kenya, and has a Kenyan father, seems foreign

I wonder why that is? He's clearly as American as Apple Cake and Gideon Football

>he thinks we call him that because he's black

Do you see any of us calling Sheriff Clarke or Ben Carson such vulgar names?

go lynch yourself you stupid cuck. raciss raciss raciss!!

nobody give a fuck anymore

Yeah, poor leader of the free world. Cleetus the Coalminer definitely held institutional privilege over you and leveraged it to oppress your downtrodden ass constantly over the last 8 years.

Cry me a fucking river.

>implying the "sleepy Ben Carson" meme isn't racist af

Such a fucking nigger

Mother fuckers, I had police up my ass. Like Nazi gestapo, thank God for the bill of rights and The Law.

And some of those pussies where ex marines. So ya don't give me that "stand in front of them" whore shit. Fuck them, and their families.

Obama went through so much, avoiding jail time and such. I'm so concerned because for his political agenda he uses his own skin

Beat it before I beat you, Reddit.

Proof that niggers are never satisfied and it's best to ignore them entirely

Liberals get VERY butthurt when you mention this and try to play the school off as a multicultural haven that just so happened to lean ever so slightly towards Islam. Kek I got -50 karma or so on r/politics for mentioning this in a comment. Kinda pisses me off though. I voted for him in 08 but might've reconsidered if I had known this, even when I was a libcuck I hated Muslims with a passion.

>went to Harvard
>elected president twice
>Nobel Peace prize

>muh oppression

It would only be racist if he was Mexican.

fucking white people just can not stop being racist

WE

Umm ever heard of checks and balances??
>Congress doesn't like my niggerly ideas
>I'm being oppressed!!!

he's baiting Trump via birtherism, for what purpose though ?

WUZ KANGS ONCE

These. At what point do we just admit these people are insatiable and outright reveal our power levels?

>it's a newfag says racist shit on Sup Forums episode
I've been on Sup Forums for over a decade stormweenie. Your hate isn't welcome here.

My point still stands. Sup Forums is hostile towards Obama because of his behavior.

Well duh, his son was shot and killed by a white hispanic.

Looks like fake news to me

i'm sorry

Racism is prejudice+power. No one is powerful enough to be racist to the president of the US

Give a nigger an inch and he'll take an ell

underrated

I'd like to see a libcuck argue out of this one

>you're LITERALLY advocating that Trump kill his political opponents?! I thought this was a democracy! Free speech is arbitrarily important to me again because it will give me some leverage in this argument!

Obongo is such a pathetic president. And people are mad that Trump bashes someone or something in his tweets?

Wait, so what's Sup Forumss consensus? Did he not get racism, or did he deserve racism?

His mother was a whore who liked to get fucked by brownskins

He seems foreign because he never related to the American people. Not once. He seems foreign because he considers criticism of his "wonderful liberal ideas" to not be his fault. He seems foreign because even to his last days he continued to push his god awful agenda and pretend that no one needs to know.

Fucker had no balls nor did he care about the average joe. Just a puppet like his predecessor.

He gets elected twice and still plays the race card

Yeah, pretty much.

He also told the military they have a duty to remove Trump if they don't like them kek.

>In 1956, Dunham's family moved to Mercer Island, an Eastside suburb of Seattle. Dunham's parents wanted their 13-year-old daughter to attend the newly opened Mercer Island High School.[7] At the school, teachers Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman taught the importance of challenging social norms and questioning authority to the young Dunham, and she took the lessons to heart: "She felt she didn't need to date or marry or have children." One classmate remembered her as "intellectually way more mature than we were and a little bit ahead of her time, in an off-center way",[7] and a high school friend described her as knowledgeable and progressive: "If you were concerned about something going wrong in the world, Stanley would know about it first. We were liberals before we knew what liberals were." Another called her "the original feminist".[7]

>Obama thinks the military is on his side

Yes, true, but I mean what the fuck? You're really gonna tell the military that it's totes okey doke to remove this new guy because he's a meanie poophead. Can these liberal faggots lose gracefully?

I thought in liberal retard speak, racism = power + privilege. Who are these "racists" that have power over the President of the United States of America?

No they can't.

They literally can't even.

You have to realize that that for the past 50 years liberals have been undermining education and media to create a worldview in people that specifically helps them.

People are starting to break from the worldview and the liberals don't know how to deal with it.

I actually thought it was a right wing meme, but it's real. Obama actually grew up in a muslim school and out of the United States to boot.

He DOES seem foreign, doesn't he?

well from his own point of view, no matter how many times he gets elected, he will always be a worthless dindu

>harvard on affirmative action
>pres x2 on affirmative action
>i'm oppressed
i hate niggers so god damn much. the only thing i hate more is nigger apologists and enablers

Criticism is not synonymous to racism

>>reddit

How many years did he attend the Muslim school? I thought he only attended for a year or a semester as a study-abroad program, but spent the rest of his schooling in Hawaii

>Kek I got -50 karma or so
get the fuck out of here you unbelievable faggot. just start tripfagging for attention so i can filter you

sure he has
they would never lie about something as serious as racism

He is so insulting.
I can't wait until he is kicked out of the WH.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aYRPkkdnJg

What was the name of the school?

>opponents 'feeding off bias'

Good thing those liberals are free of bias. Boy, howdy.

IIRC it was something like ages 4-9 he was in Malaysia or Indonesia, whichever

But Obama can't speak Indonesian or whatever language they speak over there

Was it a special English-speaking international school?

Well yeah, he did, but no fucking shit. Is it because he's black he feels the need to acknowledge it publicly? Who cares? How many times have you heard republicans referred to as angry old white guys? How many times have you heard them complain about that? I can't think of any.

Probably, all the presidents have been uber wealthy

None of them ever set foot in a public school before they held office

since when did Alt Right need or want facts?

hes a Muslim Tyrant!!!

>all the presidents have been uber wealthy

Pretty sure most of the early 1900s presidents were all worth

>None of them ever set foot in a public school before they held office

That would explain why Hillary lost

More like he 'absolutely' caused division while President

>less than a million early 1900s

So still insanely wealthy?

Are there sources for those charts? I want to use them

you really need to go back

$1 million dollars was a lot more money before 1900

It's like $50 million today

>Sup Forums casually calls Obama a nigger
>Makes countless racist memes
>Conservatards in general make conspiracy theories about him being born outside of the country
>Double down by saying his Birth Certificate is a fake and accuse him of being a Muslim on top of this
>Sup Forums then denies that Obama experienced racism

In current money you fools, Washington had a wealth of like $100,000 in 1776 dollars

Over 70.000 Whites killed in South Africa between 1994-2015

> Mr Axelrod recounted an incident in which a powerful Republican had told Mr Obama: "You know, we don't really think you should be here, but the American people thought otherwise so we're going to have to work with you."

How is this racist and not just because he was a Junior Senator?

I mean come on, 6 years as a politician at the national level.

He grew up aboard. Of course he feels foreign. He only came back to the states when he was starting high school. His mother bounced from men to men, he was raised by his WHITE grandparents, yet he doesn't recognize them at all.

>He thinks others think
He is just telling what he himself sees in himself. A nigger. A foreign nigger. It's just spilling over now.

Age six to ten he went to school in Jakarta. Indonesia is about 90% muslim

To be fair, the home ownership thing is more so to do with bill clinton.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people think he's foreign because of how well spoken he is. Thats foreign to many youth today.

gee, sorry George

underrated

>elected to one of the highest positions in the world in a fair vote
>gets reelected to the same position
>still complains about being repressed and a victim of racism

Some people will never be happy. That's the problem with the racism witchhunt now, there is no winning. Certain groups of people will always bitch about being repressed, no matter what happens. All white people could be wiped out from the earth and then certain "leaders" would still bitch about how much better they'd be if whites had never existed in the first place and all their foibles are a result of the historical existence of whites.

>President of the worlds only superpower
>Signs death list every day, drones tens thousands of people
>Still oppressed.
These people never stop being the victim do they? It doesn't matter how much you give in, its never enough. So why even bother?

We think the racism boogeyman should be saved for when people are being killed and property is destroyed, but only when it can be proved someone was racist

>P-People don't like me or my shitty politics
>R-R-RAYCISM
You can make a nigger a president, but it's still just a nigger.