Martin Sellner, head of the Austrian chapter of the european Identity mouvement:

Martin Sellner, head of the Austrian chapter of the european Identity mouvement:

>We are europeans, that's why we have to be against this Union. It is nothing but a franchise for the global agenda.

>The great replacement is a demographic fact that is undermining our democracy and creating de facto an Islamic majority. No constitutional principle can and will withstand a demographic majority, that's what constitutional patriots don't get.

>For us everything that causes turmoil in the Middle East becomes a clear political problem. However, our movement really focusses on the situation in Europe and the things we can influence are: the public opinion and a patriotic resistance against mass immigration.

>I think our primal adversary is globalism, and the idea of progressivism that thinks national identities are a thing of the past.

>Ethopluralism means to respect the integrity and the right to exist of every culture and nation. Today this means to defend what is ours, to defend Europe.

brutalist.press/posts/1000/brutalist-exclusive-future-of-europe-making-things-as-clear-as-bell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vh5Zj0qhHMs
youtube.com/watch?v=BAxZQ5PAe-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpfe8bwNMJY
youtube.com/watch?v=OLRm9agfbsI&index=36&list=LLK4kcSjipVvIIH5TqNW_Qlw
youtube.com/watch?v=4mrKsfSHdis
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z465oTMRfMY
youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4
metropolico.org/2016/01/25/antifa-lebt-groesstenteils-noch-bei-mutti/
youtube.com/watch?v=U35xOvhHhrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Austrian
>Identity
>movement

>Martin Sellner

get this cuck outa here.

Roach spotted.

Sellner is king cuck. You'd understand, but you don't even speak German

I know Martin well enough to be sure he's a great guy. Go on, tell me what you have against him. I guess he's a cuck because he doesn't go full 1488 like a tard?

>I know Martin well enough

sure you do.

He's Austrian
He's even less talented than the German "right", rhetorically
The only reason why you could probably like him is because you're 14/88 yourself and think this is what "subtlety" looks like

Or maybe is it because I'm an identitarian myself and I've met him numerous times already? Nice arguments by the way, you sure showed me how much of a cuck he is. Kill yourself roach.

>belgian identitarian

so you're a pedophile?
get off the fucking politics board kiddo.

>Martin Sellner
youtube.com/watch?v=vh5Zj0qhHMs

youtube.com/watch?v=BAxZQ5PAe-s

you are an antifa scum faggot. martin is the best. in b4 he shows up here and grabs you by your pussy.

and you are swiss. go eat some cats so you can die knowing what pussy tastes like

stop kicking girls Mehmet!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpfe8bwNMJY

>Berlin

we all know that you are an antifa cunt. now crawl back under your stone

I'm French and I work for FN in Brussels. What have you ever done in politics? Or your life? Make me laugh.

Are you Turkish?

>dat overwatch flag

>I'm French

Gimme a break now.

i have no evidence to support what i'm about to say, but i'm pretty sure the identitarian movement is just another globalist trick to achieve the same ends as the E.U.
some kind of controlled opposition like the nazi's were supposed to be against the communists.

quite well spoken desu

Of course it is, it's fucking symbol is copyrighted by Blizzard. Also none of the cucks can fight.

Identitarian movement is 1000x better than the altright (although its part of it)

youtube.com/watch?v=OLRm9agfbsI&index=36&list=LLK4kcSjipVvIIH5TqNW_Qlw

watch and enjoy

>everything is controlled opposition except for me shitposting from my couch.

Ok friend, upvoted.

>none of the cucks can fight

Here's when we beat up your antifa friends in Vienna last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mrKsfSHdis

thanks for keeping this thread alive, so more people will be aware of the european Identity mouvement

Soon?

and the countless times we beat you up?
We fucking got each one of you on a list.

I'm saging since post one, what does it matter, this thread is like your nation, doomed to 404.

Sooner or later

he is based and a good, warmhearted guy

austrians are based deal with it

the best thing about the identitarian movement is, that they have never really done anything violent or racist.

>Tfw Martin Sellner formed overwatch.

Stop it Ahmed, you have no arguments

the best thing about the identitarian movement is, that they have never really done anything of importance

FTFY

>America gets spergs like Spencer
>Europe gets well spoken guys like this
Really activates my almonds

So do you.

i love my Austrian fellows and i have huge respect for Martin and anyone in that movement, who risk their career and health for a free Europe of sovereign nation states!

what is your problem antifa faggot? huh?

I am actually romanian, i am in Austria just for skiing

u mad? xD

that's a great argument right there Boris.

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

How do I into politics?

we need an identitarian movement general and try to keep them alive on here. the movement needs to grow.

You are a joke. Just like your country, that's dying because of pricks like you. Welcome to the 3rd world, Turk. You'll like it here.

>Dover
Will you pathetic americucks ever be able to make a slightly ontopic response?
It's like discussing with retarded infants who just want to spam their ebin menes everywhere.

Go back to your trump general and post awoo boi with his stupid hat, it's perfectly reflecting your mindset.

They've been stomped everywhere everytime they tried anything but they still brag about being useless violent leaches.

How old are you? Do you have a degree? Any militant experience?

I'd be glad to help.

i think i remember you saying that in a thread couple of months ago

>baselessly accuse someone of pedophilia
>gets upset when someone responds with a shitty meme

Atleast my country isn't riddled with human trash

>baselessly

pic related.

>We fucking got each one of you on a list.
Your lists are shit.

It's interesting to pick up on differences in people who've adopted "fringe" ideologies. On the left you see nihilist husk-people and on the right you see the masculine archetype.
It kind of makes me wonder if they adopt the ideology because of their being, or if the ideology shapes it afterward.

was at one of the identitarian demos at vienna. beat up some antifa afterwards. good times.

>this level of delusion

kek

jesus you are a butt hurt cunt, ever got beaten by the identitarians or why are you so salty?

thanks for your input buddy

>Antifa

I'm sorry, but crust punks are fucking gay.

lol

There's indeed a relation between testosterone level and political ideology.

how is the identitarian movement funded? that will tell you a lot.

at least I'm not alpine trash like you.

>delusion

In Germany you get money for tracking nazis, just found a Stiftung and let the money flow

Self funded (activists give most of the money) and private donations from regular people. We manage to sell some clothes, stickers and books too.

so enlighten us? they are privately funded. and its not a controlled opposition. there are not 2% jews here compared to your country.

>hey are privately funded. and its not a controlled opposition.

talking about delusions

>be me
>be in germany, berlin
>get caught in by an antifa rally
>get mistaken for a refugee
>dumb antifas start giving me cash and they want to hear my sob stories about how war is bad and communism is beautiful
>not sure what to do, start speaking english with a heavy arab accent
>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>qt in the crowd takes me under her arm, brings me to her place
>jumps me as soon as we are in
>stops for a second and asks me why i'm uncut since i'm muslim
>tell her islam is truly the religion of peace and there is no compulsion in circumcision
>"so wunderbar user, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her
>she wants me to stay, but my flight was in 6 hours
>leave, give her a fake cell number
>felt somehow bad but also happy for having received fiki fiki and relief from sexual emergency
>mfw

How can italian fascists even afford going to berlin, your welfare is like 2€ a day lmao

tl;dr btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Z465oTMRfMY

antifa is not hard to detect and beat up because they are (a) easy to spot since they look like this

lol theres nothing you can say to hurt a swiss for being a swiss. we are especially immune to insult from subhumans.

(((activists))) like (((soros))) and the (((rothschilds))). sounds totally legit.

and (b) they are all weak junkies

youtube.com/watch?v=QPZ7ltpxWc4

I believe you, because you probably have nothing else to be proud of. Maybe your lvl 100 characters in World of Warcraft. I bet you still wonder why girls don't want to touch your weewee

cool story would read again

Mom gave me 180€

Antifa a shit

>name is identitarian
>colors are black and yellow
Jesus christ could you be more obnoxious, artificial, or European?

Europe is a place, not an identity. And black and yellow are repellent colors. The colors of Europe are either red and gold, or red white and blue, or red white blue and gold. You guys suck.

White nationalism should be centered around England and America, since our culture is a masterpiece which you guys can't stop worshiping.

and you didn't waste it on anime figures?

really spaghettied my bolognese.

stop projecting you are embarrasing yourself achmed. geh claudia roths warze lecken

German article: Antifa lives mostly still with their parents.
metropolico.org/2016/01/25/antifa-lebt-groesstenteils-noch-bei-mutti/

>being new from reddit
>spamming like a retard
gtfo cunt

No i went to Berlin. I think i will join my local antifa chapter btw, they seem cool people and they've got weed and hot chicks with tattoos.
Fascists and identitarians all look like angry losers, it's all balding men and some fat lesbian screaming.
How does one become antifa user?

you dont get it americuck. the identitarian movement in all european countries have the same goal so we unite to have more influence similar to the international antifaggots

Oh no, he's one of the epic Sup Forums banter crew.
Back to your containment thread, this is the politics board kiddo and in politics nazis get beaten up

there is a 15 seconds reply timer and absolutely no moderation. Also nice boogeyman.

>Gypsies

Before EU: 2.000.000 Gypsies
After EU: 600.000 Gypsies

t. Merkel

youtube.com/watch?v=U35xOvhHhrY

scusi spaghetti carbonara bolognese scusi meme mama mia!

Adding le epin XD face to all of your posts makes it totally credible that this is your IRL face.
Yep, you sure showed us.

I am simply reminding you that style is important. No one wants to rally behind a bunch of hooligans waving a bumblebee banner about.

Ah you're not a real antifa then.
Well have a nice day

Antifa lives with parents or in squats.

Funny story about squats, they pay Turkish mafia for rent, and Turks beat the shit out of them when they can't pay.

You have to see it to believe it.

haha you are a loser. how did you enjoy election night?

how is that any different from the goals of the EU?

>being triggered by le epin XD face

#justnazithings, your life must be literally suffering.

We have them in California as well. They all look like this.