What does Sup Forums think of Rodrigo Duterte?

What does Sup Forums think of Rodrigo Duterte?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

hard ass pinoy.

fuckin flip piece of shit that needs to be exterminated

I liked him the moment he made obummer wait on the landing strip and called him a "son of a whore".

He's doing gods work.

I don't agree with his new death penalty law.

I understand executing monsters, but he went a bit too far with it.

He grabbed his countries problems by the pussy.

Godspeed little dude. I'm rooting for you.

Removing degenerates like a madcunt.

Gotta admire that.

As based as a monkey can be.

He's a cool guy.

Based.

He's a defector and should be fed to the Chinese.

Guy hates drugs a little bit more than the others.

Like father, like daughter

Based as fuck. We should invade the Philipines and set him up as the dictator.

Mother fucked our monkey in the White House so that alone I like him. Also his no bullshit stance on drugs

RARE! Saved!

Beuno

He's based as fuck

Fuck drugs

Faggot you'll coward don't even smoke crack
>fuckin asian

may be extreme, but how else will they solve the overcrowding problem in the phillipines?

ever see prison break? remember sona? they have that in a LOT of prisons, the guards stay on the outside, the prison gangs run the inside.

there is one prison that was meant for 100 inmates, but they have over 500. one block has 160 people in a space with 24 beds. (watch the bbc documentary "worlds toughest prisons" on netflix to actually see this prison)

it also takes years to even get a trial. over half of current inmates are remanded and waiting for a trial. tons of innocent people spend 5+ years in prison because of this.

his approach is pretty extreme, but it really is the only way to solve both the overcrowding and swamped legal system at once.

I love him

It's not execution and there is no death squad. It's self-defense by the cops.

> "When the resistance is violent and your life is in jeopardy, shoot, and shoot him dead." --Duterte

Also there's no death penalty in the Philippines.

I feel like he's saying to keep a fake pistol st home in addition to your real one. Someone breaks in kill them and plant the toy gun on him.

I dislike flips in general, cheap people, very money oriented, typical asian, and i hate how their language sounds.

shrugs

Fpbp

Sup Forums WILL DEFEND THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
>youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

ALLAH AKBAR MOTHERFUCKERS!

am i rite pol?

Great context.