So Sup Forums, maybe I’m wrong, maybe you can prove me wrong, but I don’t think you’re a friend to women

So Sup Forums, maybe I’m wrong, maybe you can prove me wrong, but I don’t think you’re a friend to women.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/13/busted-cnn-uses-jeb-bush-staffer-planted-in-audience-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Western "women"*

I'm a master of karate, and friendship, for everyone

>Manchester
>Hampshire

The north and south should never mix

>being a woman's friend
are you a faggot or just an orbiter?

What was that girl's name? She pretended to be a random person but was involved in some political agenda, right? Can we ruin her life?
No reason, I don't even know who she is. I just hate her face so fucking much.

I think she's one of the most QT libtards I've seen. Hope she comes to her senses and makes a big white family some day.

friend to woman*

Nice flabby arms, fatso. Really getting tired of this anti logic coming from hypocritical shits forcing their denial and bullshit down our throats.
It makes me wanna torture my uncle for acting like one of these entitled sjw idiots. All the males from my family have been nothing but backstabbing whiny angry manlets with no real courage who can only act destructive and egotistical for their own ego-tripping.

Just like these "feminists" which would never bow down, be humble, be respectful to others and say an honest "sorry" if their lives depended on it.
It does not matter of what gender, ethnicity, country you are. If I had the power of a God I would torture every parasitic backstabbing coward till they finally begged to be killed.
Your slimy subversive personality disgusts me to no end. like stepping on a rat or a cockroach squealing under your bare-skin foot. Makes me wanna launch the nuke already and get it over with. Too bad Hitler wasn't more honest and objective with why jews should be dead. Genetics do matter when you keep acting like that's your identity.

I love that pic. In that moment she thought she'd just stumped Trump and had no idea she was about the become the poster-child of being BTFO.

I fuck women every day in my dreams while jerking off. Soneone who hates women wouldn't do that, now would they?

I don't think you are a friend to men.

DAYMAN!

CHAMPION OF THE
SUN!

aaaaa-AAAAAAHHHHHHH

I have no idea where you get your silly notions.

That sneaky scoundrel Jeb!!!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/13/busted-cnn-uses-jeb-bush-staffer-planted-in-audience-to-frame-donald-trump-narrativehit-job/

Was she ever seen again? Did she drown in liberal tears?

>he doesn't keep a circle of female friends that he's willing to fuck or give him good shit

I don't give a shit what women do.

How could I not love women? My mother is one.

(I raped her)

foolish guac bowl merchant