Should Kekism be recognized as an official religion?

Should Kekism be recognized as an official religion?

No. Fuck officialdom. We work in the shadows, just like Kek himself.

If it becomes official, it will have a leader, an image like the parasite Pope Francis.

No, it must not become official. If it does, it will be manipulated only, and scum will speak in our name, and in His name, while spreading lies.

As much s I wish it was official, only this would happen. For now, check the "Other" box

Lord Kek the bringer of choas is a beautiful god because he isn't controlled no Popecuck to put words in his mouth. He is pure. No corruption at all

if anything we should fight back against people trying to organize it
I predict a great schism in the future of Kekism
a split between Chaos Orthodoxy (true Kekism) and the Church of Kek, an organized, centralized "religion"

I say KeK lives in everyone's hearts, there is no reason to build an effigy or to have puppets to take care of effigies.

Kek just is

is there a kek idol 3d print file?

Non nobis, Kekine, non nobis,
sed nomini tuo da gloriam

No because then a (((group))) will claim to be it's leaders

I understand why people don't want it recognized, but I am literally going through the process of being recognized as a Prophet of Kek

The great thing about our religion is that when you become a prophet of kek, your gender identity actually changes.

I'm sure you can see where this is going, I am either going to have leftists refer to me by my gender identity (still debating my pronouns) or I will sue them under the same laws being passed here now where 32 genders are recognized and you can be sued for not recognizing them

My gender identity is very important to me and my religion. My religion has more proof than any other religion in existence.

>Open the Church of Kek
>demand state funding for basic needs, such as tendies
>shitpost all day as proof of activity, as stated in your sacred texts
>live the NEET life as a Priest of Kek

What are we waiting for

if dupligates then our official sacrament is pizza

>asking the real questions

Checked

The part of the cult of Kek is being anonymous.

The moment we step in light, all of our power will be lost.

There is no place for identity in chaos.

That's why we fight with identity politics, that's why we got granted power.

reform liberal scum detected

as if you could eclipse the tendie, nice try kiddo

deus vult!

This.

>Kekism
>Official
Fucking sage

kek is coming

you all don't know what you're dealing with and think you control kek

>implying there won't be some redditor that sees these threads and then tries to make kekism official

I know we don't want to but there are (((others))) that will try to if there is money to be made.