Why do guys hate gays?

What's so bad about homosexuals? They aren't bothering anybody

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2292426/
lifesitenews.com/news/model-gay-adoptive-fathers-sexually-abused-6-year-old-for-years-offered-him
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a slide thread

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 82% (26,375) of HIV diagnoses among males and 67% of all diagnoses
cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

Slide from what? All Sup Forums talks about is race mixing

How does that affect you?

>tfw no gay redpilled bf to go on fun dates with and cuddle under a blanket

Obamacare makes me subsidize aids meds.

You made this thread which bothers me. Thanks for contributing to my hate.

You're bothering me right now OP.

Gays are such a small % that' it doesn't matter. You should be more angry at fatties

H-here. Kik?

Nothing wrong with gays

Im not gay

It's genetic.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2292426/

>Genetic modelling showed that variation in homophobia scores could be explained by additive genetic (36%), shared environmental (18%) and unique environmental factors (46%). However, corrections based on previous findings show that the shared environmental estimate may be almost entirely accounted for as extra additive genetic variance arising from assortative mating for homophobic attitudes. The results suggest that variation in attitudes toward homosexuality is substantially inherited, and that social environmental influences are relatively minor.

I can be angry at both.

But are you attractive '^'
I always forget to include that.
Also im in ontario but not in toronto

Fair enough

Do you hate cancer patients too?

It's a natural aversion to danger, in this case the spread of stds. Similar to the alarm that goes off when you see bright markings on a poisonous creature. Warnings of stds have been written and warned of over centuries - used to be called curses.

Depends what you find attractive. Id say im at very least a 7.5. by most peoples standards. Im in Ontario too.

>two Canadians getting together to fuck each other in the ass
Why am I not surprised

>They aren't bothering anybody
They're not until they grab you at a party and start kissing you.

Rude, im a virgin who wants a bf
Not a slut who wants immediate sex

How old are you, im 23..

Has this happened to you?

Depends on if they got cancer from shitty behavior like gays get aids and people get obese.

Same. I hate promiscuous gays; theyre the aids jockeys that everyone fears, not us normal fags

Just message me on kik, dude, itll be easier to talk there.

My username is ScreamingFrogR9K

I guess that makes sense

If they have their own health insurance and pay for it, I don't care nearly as much.

With so many people on the gov dole though, nope.

Was about to post this.

Cause it's gay

Says the leaf

They are recruiting children

lifesitenews.com/news/model-gay-adoptive-fathers-sexually-abused-6-year-old-for-years-offered-him

>yfw you were in that conversation 2 years ago