How do we clean colleges of the SJW establishment problem?

How do we clean colleges of the SJW establishment problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-12-06/want-a-job-in-silicon-valley-keep-away-from-coding-schools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make them gun-free zones.

DO what Trump is going to do and cut funding to these cucks until they lower tuition and stop censoring free speech

gas

Universities are a lost cause for the most part, we should be improving community colleges and rehabilitating their image. Also, publicly funded universities need to rein in their liberal arts departments. No one should be able to major in gender studies. Engineering students should not be required to take classes in literature.

This solves the cost problem, but doesn't clear out the leftists.

That requires helicopters.

Stop mainstream media identity politics bullshit.

Make 'The purge' a real thing

stop giving scholarships to minorities and women for BS courses.

>Universities are a lost cause for the most part, we should be improving community colleges and rehabilitating their image.

Agreed. Also, maybe we revive the Trade School concept for a wider range of jobs; it's possible that a lot of stuff doesn't really require a full college 'education'.

>Also, publicly funded universities need to rein in their liberal arts departments.

This goes without saying. Also, slash pointless administration positions (diversity officers).

>Engineering students should not be required to take classes in literature.

As an engineer who can actually write pretty well, I second this. I don't want to lose my edge.

Coding boot camps and their popularity have reay driven this home.

Community colleges are flexible and should provide solid local opportunities for the areas they are in and it is a common sense fix to the education and job retraining issue.

MAKE COMMUNITY COLLEGE FREE.

But not university. Withdraw funding from universities.

Engineering, nursing, business, computer science, and maybe even social work are a few things that I think should be taught at technical colleges rather than traditional universities.

Ideally I would like to see these liberal arts universities pushed back into a small niche of sorts, technical college is what young people should aspire to. But that certainly isn't going to happen overnight. In the short term I think there should be pressure on publicly funded universities to be more honest to prospective students about what their job opportunities are with a liberal arts degree.

Have government stop backing student debt, without it no bank would lend kids money to get a Gender Studies degree that makes them unemployable simply because they wouldn't get their money back in a million years.

No more than a 1/3 of the population has the potential to benefit from higher Education anyway, the rest of them would do better attending a trade school. The College meme is stale, let's kill it.

this

the government needs to vet colleges and universities. "Sanctuary" colleges should be the first to go, what a nice name for a crime.

and burn down every single college during it

except coding camps are a huge scam and nobody gets good jobs out of them

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-12-06/want-a-job-in-silicon-valley-keep-away-from-coding-schools

Turn duncan idaho loose on campus. *^_^*

Correct.

But it shows the desire for people to retrain with relevant skills.

Which is why reputable organizations SHOULD provide for this niche. And it should be subsidized to offset the effects of a transforming economy.

go full /r9k/ and sperg out on college

It'll happen naturally as the culture changes.

Cut off their funding.

Simple.

Done.

SJW's need money just like every one else.

Cut off their funding and they

STARVE.