Stay mad faggot. You're the fake

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
rt.com/news/334590-pope-francis-arab-invasion/
youtube.com/watch?v=-GHIzdkZrtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Catholicism is cancer. Ze dont worship Christ. Instead ze worship crackers, statues, and a pervert in a box who tells zem Mooslims are saved and so are fags.

>implying anything that heretic says has any meaning anymore

>muslims and fags are saved
>things francis has never said
inb4 an article misquoting the pope out of context

True. Lots of bitches like him tho.

I know, that's the problem, that's also heresy.

MAINSTREAM MEDIA PORTRAYAL OF POPE FRANCIS IS PROPAGANDA

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law

>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/

>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html

>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/

>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html

>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution

>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/

>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8

>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/

>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/

>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

Are you seriously going to defend puppet pope? Jezus chrys bro.

Incorrect crackr and cum eater

Come on off it mate. Nobody believes this faggot Marx shill anymore. Stop carrying water for kikes like him.

Do you swallow DA AH HOLY AH FADDAH's cum? Or just the priest through the glryhole in the confession box?

He needs to be careful, Trump might not forgive him a second time

Nukng the satanic vatican would be best. We can get rid of the cracker cult for good and more people could accept Christ.

Murricans got a nigger as president, but they didn't stop being Murricans, they didn't leave the country.

Catholics got this fucker as Pope, same story, I'm still catholic.
He's old and with God help he will die soon.

Kek. God bless you beaner. God bless you.

>pope rebukes marxist cross gift
>come off it mate nobody believes this faggot Marx shill anymore

>t. buttmad prot

Feels so good to be Lutheran.

>they don't train their body,mind and spirits to serve dracula in the afterlife.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The more the pope acts like Christ the more Sup Forums """"Christians"""" hate him
Really makes my brain get going

>oy vey
>those stories about da catholic church are just fake news goyim!

Daily reminder that he never actually said "fake news" and just said some generic sermon about how the media is full of tabloid garbage and common proles eat it up like the sinful plebs that they are

Wishing for God's representative on earth to die. Have fun in hell spaghetti

To be fair, the pope is also a dirty feet sniffer.

>The more the pope acts like Christ

Can't say I recall Christ every saying "the invasion of violent, illiterate rapists is a good thing!"

He never said that and neither did the pope. What are you talking about?

the fact that this pic exists means it's time to delete your account

#notmypope

>and neither did the pope

You're a stupid nigger, did you know that?

rt.com/news/334590-pope-francis-arab-invasion/

>overcome them and move forward, finding itself complimented and improved by the cultural exchange they brought about
You're the one taking his words out of context. He's saying Europe will overcome it.

FUCK THE POPE
FILTHY OLD CUNT

are we seriously dealing with PIDF now on top of everything else. Fuck off

>Someone is going against my narrative is its shilling!

Guess you are not even catholic and want to teach me my own religion.

Our Church has 2000 years, many Popes were bad, and some have been excomunicated or declared anti-popes. It's the same for Francis, he's not a good Pope and he will be erased from the popes lists by future generations.

>defend Christendom from invading Ottomans
>known as the father of soulless blood-sucking evil-incarnate vampires
You cannot convince me that (((they))) didn't have something to do with this

>pope shows strength and sternness in defending the faith
>"omg the pope is such a tyrant and a bully!"
>pope shows extraordinary humility and promotes ecumenism
>"omg what a cuck, the pope should be strong and firm-handed!"
see

>The pope is the messenger of god except when I politically disagree with him

Completely ambiguous message he did.
He might be openly talking against Sup Forums detectives, but in his interview there's certainly a jab at MSM between the lines.

>being a vampire is bad
for you bags of meat.

That escalated quickly. Wow!

you want that dookey so bad you can taste it. ace ventura

youtube.com/watch?v=-GHIzdkZrtk

It's allowed for a secular Catholic to disagree with the Curch.
Priests too can disagree, they are bind to obedience, but they can have their own opinions.

But it make no sense to argue with an atheist troll.

There's a difference between disagreement and disowning your own pope.

Well MSM are fake media, and we all know that it is cancer.

It's the same for the state, the constitution is higher than the president.
If the president is a traitor, you must be loyal to the constitution, not him.
I'm faithful to the Church first and I claim this Pope is a traitor.

You bored me, dear atheist, good by, I'm out.

You know something is up when the Pope is speaking from the same memo. Probably doesn't want the church getting blown the fuck out again by pedo expose'

He literally called MSM coprophiles. Not a word about "fake news". Learn how to verify information.

CTR in full fucking force.