You become the leader of the people in your nation

You become the leader of the people in your nation.

How do you solve the Muslim problem in a 100 days plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05fVAYByU38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Build a wall around London and kick it out of the UK.

A religion is legally defined as a non-violent organization that promotes peace of mind, truth, assimilation, generosity and helpfulness. If it deviates in any way then it's a criminal organization.

Cut down the welfare, kick out as many illegals as possible, crack down every islamic organisations which supports extremists.

Also cut down money for NGOs which supports illegal migration

Firing squad.

Poor solution too an import old City of England, just deport the Mudshits and colonise it with Good English Stock.

Take out the cube.

>Stop giving them welfare benefits
>deport all criminals

Literally all of them gone in a week.

Since this Ethiopian Soap Carving forum is heavily monitored, I would say that the answer is to show them unconditional love and acceptance. Turn the other cheek, just like The Great Master said.

When we show them enough love and acceptance, eventually, they will see what good and kind-hearted people we are and desire to assimilate into our righteous and loving way of life.

Sikhs are based.

Give Sikhs the nuke codes.
Muzzies will be vaporized before the vindaloo gets cold

Make passports out of pig skin.

Make it so welfare for foreigners already here is cut drastically and sharply, bar all new foreigners from benefits

Then kick the rest out

what problem

RWDS

>Give Sikhs the nuke codes.
Sure thing pajeet, once you have those codes you will deman kalistan in Canadian clay, Get the fuck back to your designated shitting subcontinent you fucking rat.

This.
Pay some based Sikh bro to bomb the fuck out of the problem.

What muslim problem?

100 days of "The Purge" with the exception that murder is only legal when your target is of another race

I have a better idea: DON'T take out the cube but make it very radioactive. Deadly radioactive.

Lies, Allah said the kaffirs need to be stoned!

1. get mossad to infiltrate and take over pakistan
2. invade the middle east
3. Seize oil
4. Ignore muslims, drone em if they trespass

>Also cut down money for NGOs which supports legal migration

Fixed that for you.

The ones who support illegal migration are providing aid and comfort to enemies of the Republic, and thus can face a firing squad for their Treason.

National Service for all 18 year olds male and female for 3 years.

Cannot get access to NHS or Welfare unless you have done your 3 years national service.

National Service will be non-combat roles obviously, but it'll be there to stop Muzzies from sitting in their Ghettos.

I would uphold the standing laws. There is enough already in the european law that would make it impossible for the assholes to stay here.

1. Purge government
2. Close borders, keep people from leaving
3. Set up a militia loyal to me and my party of I did not already have that before
4.Officially arm that militia
5. That militia becomes auxiliary police
6. Purge Police Force and Military step by step, not too fast.
7. Declare groups of undesirable elements: Gypsies, Jews, Muslims, Communists and Leftists
8. All non Germans of these groups get their citizenship revoked immediately
9. All of Germans of these Groups get put into internment camps
10. Make it illegal to help persons of the undesirable groups, punishable by labour camp or execution if the action leads to direct or indirect damage to fellow Germans or the state or the cause of the new order
11. While German lefties get reeducated at the camps, foreign undesired elements get deported at gun point and banned for lifetime under the threat of being worked to death if they should ever return

The goal is to remove, not to integrate

>dismantle federal government and federal reserve entirely
>encourage states and local governments to do the same

Trying to dismantle the state while holding the highest position in the state really gets the noggin joggin

Days 1-99:

Stockpile weapons and ammunition, create databases of names and addresses, recruit massive numbers of young white men.

Day 100:

And epic day of bloodletting. Kill every single muslim in cold blood everywhere they are to be found.

release millions of dogs in the streets

I'll use my muslims against foreign muslims. Divide and conquer.

clip related: youtube.com/watch?v=05fVAYByU38

Deport all Muslims to Dearborn and quarantine them there. They will be effective as slave labor.

You dont

this. Only loosers seek compromises

You don't

Still won't completely prevent Muslim immigration into your country but it will definitely shift the mass migrations away from you

Why the would any of us Muslims want to immigrate to Finland? it is cold af and also women in neighboring Sweden are much easier to sleep with because of how cucked the men there are.

fuck

>sikhs r bro tier xdddd
I hope this meme dies soon

Then say goodbye to almost every single White person in Germany as,from what I know,native German men and women are too pussified to even hold a fucking butter knife when it comes to something other than being 'antifa'

edgy

Also edgy,but this is Canada we are talking about and almost all the 'young White men' in your country that you're talking about are the prime example of a sissy wimp,you people voted in a literal Communist for the position of prime minister

Move them all to Alaska.

These fuckers are a big part of the problem.
They help "asylum seekers" to enter caveats as often as possible and delay the legal process.

I don't have the link, but I saw a website which informed how to trick the authorities. If I recall correctly (not sure) they also get money from our dear friend Soros ....

the idea should be increasing awareness within muslim and non muslim communities.

that the laws of the land are enforced to protect te rights.. *read: muh feels* of all citizens.

and that any deviation from the law is unacceptable and detremental to the country..

muslim and non muslim alike.

then government task forces would be gathered to disband the kkk.

Mix pig's blood into the water supply.

You cannot do much. They are literally like roaches. They just keep coming no matter what.
>be me
>work in small legal office in Poland
>get 7-8 email a week asking for help to get visa
>90% from Pakistan or Bangladesh
>I keep wondering how many such queries are sent to richer and much more open states like Germany or France
>pic related

i send you cv ok, i halp.

they are much more elaborated

make it illegal to not murder muslims.

build a wall around my hemisphere.

remove goldsniffers so we can get back to a healthy society.

Wall on Ring 3 (highway of sorts which surrounds the capital and nearby suburbs) and incinerating whatever is left inside. 500€ for nigger or mudslime scalp when turned in.

Why would you pollute a natural wonder