Death penalty by lethal injection goes against the constitution forbidding "cruel and unusual punishments"...

Death penalty by lethal injection goes against the constitution forbidding "cruel and unusual punishments", along with electric chair, and should be outlawed.

If you have to have the death penalty, it should be by hanging or swift beheading, those are the most humane methods.

Why cant they just overdose them with heroine?

I don't understand the logic behind lethal injections. Injecting deadly chemicals directly into people's veins? How is that supposed to be painless and efficient? Just kill them in their sleep. Knock them unconscious with sleeping gas and kill them with an overdose of painkillers.

Dumbass. That's what they do. They give anesthesia to numb pain and knock you out. Then potassium chloride to stop the heart. Fucking leafs, why is it always a leaf!?

Heroin overdose is a pretty painful way to die. Unless you get enough to completely knock you out before the drug shuts down your lungs you get the unique experience of being fully conscious as you struggle in vain to breath for the full three minutes before your brain shuts down.

Single shot to the back of the head

well fags aren't people so the constitution doesn't apply to them

3 minutes of choking is fucking nothing compared to the hour of suffering some of those lethal injections can give you.

The best way to go would be the guillotine. Pretty much immediate death.

Second fastest would probably be a firing squad. Near immediate death.

Yeah hanging or shooting is the redpilled execution method. Or giving them the chance to shoot themselves if they have honor. Cyanide pills are pretty cool but I bet it would hurt like a mother yucker.

To the retards complaining about botched executions by injection, they were botched because the usually drug providers got super uppity and decided not to sell them to prisons because "egsequshun es wraung" when you have a skilled doctor and the propper chemicals it works.

shot into sun,by cannon is the only humane way.

I would prefer a firing squad with a skilled executioner ready to deal the coup de grace if things go badly. That way the guilt is spread amongst multiple people so they can sleep better at night. It's the most honourable execution method for all parties involved.

if a person isn't man enough to kill someone, then perhaps he shouldn't be in the position to kill someone in the first place.

Society is full of fucking retards, and I can't get a job. Cruel world.

Did helium get debunked as a meme or did you all forget about it?

I reckon you won't be thinking along those lines when you're called up to execute someone.

Maybe you will, though, and for that I thank you.

>Implying killing someone at all is a good way to demenstate not to kill or commit crime

Humane killing is an oxymoron.

Unless you're giving swift death to someone in agonizing pain who will die anyway, any killing for any reason by definition is "cruel punishment" so thus should go against the constitution.

Besides, why execute someone when you can put them to work instead? Have them repay their debt to society, death is an easy way out.

execution by drawing your guts out and roasting them over a fire until you die

what's wrong with a bullet to the head? It's cheap and reliable.

Not 100% of the time

Why not go all the way?

>Cruel and unusual punishment

You think the Founders were against capital punishment? You think America never executed anybody in the early days?
The Constitution is meant to be interpreted according tot he original intent of it's writing, not some expanded definition

This could only work if you have insane amounts of security since said prisoner would still have contacts to call for a prison break or make a drug deal.

Beheading is Islamic, and even if it didn't have that problematic association mutilating the corpse is barbaric.

Otherwise I agree. Lethal injection is a horrible way to die, especially when botched which it often is. There's a certain dishonesty to it too, it disguises the taking of a life as a clean and orderly medical procedure ... the reality of what is being done should be confronted.

Given the choice, I'd go for hanging if a skilled hangman was available or firing squad if not.

i've been petitioning my government to ban foreigners from interferring in my countries polticis, my first evidence was a foreigner trying to change our death penalty laws.

nice to see OP flag isnt usa. my research traced back to sweeded or switzerland or whatever cucked4life.

Why can't we just pit death row inmates in gladiatorial battles to the desth in the town square? The public would be able to witness it with their own eyes.

Loser obviously dies, winner gets to fight in the next duel with the next guy on death row, like boxing