LEL AMERICANS HAVE SUCH BIG PROPORTIONS THATS WHY THEYRE SO FAT XD

>LEL AMERICANS HAVE SUCH BIG PROPORTIONS THATS WHY THEYRE SO FAT XD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchy_box
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Scotland

Well what did you expect, all they do is eat, get their welfare and shoot up heroin.

looks disgusting desu

jesus I'd be such a fat cunt if I lived in Scotland

Pretty sure that's to share

Are those battered and deep fried hot dogs in there?

What the fuck

>all they do is eat, get their welfare and shoot up heroin
Sounds like a typical white trash neighborhood in the US.

Literally 5 miles up the road from me that establishment.

Nigger have you never had a corn dog? They're awful but I've at least tried it. I think that's similar.

You got ya serving of veges there.

Man, I could go for some fried chicken gizzards right now.

>What are corn dogs?

That shit looks good OP, too fatty, but so good. Would buy then eat for days.

corn dogs aren't awful fuck u talmbout boy?

>american automatically assumes it its a meal for one person
kek

wh-why does the box say pizza on it?

Scotland is just as fat as we are.

Bad example.

>OP considers this a portion
>american double-baits himself when posting scottish "food"

I unironically love Iron Bru. Thank you to Brit expats for bringing this ridiculous pop/hang over cure to leaf land.

Scot here.

That's a "Munchy Box" lots of takeaways do them. It's a pizza box just filled with everything. They're meant for sharing but lot of times you break down and have one to yourself. They're good during it but afterwards you just feel ill from the grease and full of shame and regret.

We have chip shops where we deep fry everything. It's battered sausages you're referring to. It's more like an actual sausage rather than a hotdog. However it could also be battered haggis/black pudding.

You DO realize Brits are next in line when fat people get mocked, right after you?

Scotland is actually fatter than the US. It's pretty grim up there.

I guess I can see what they're thinking now, I forgot corn dogs were a thing since I haven't had one since I was a kid

Why don't OP images open

Fucking hiro

shut yer mooth, thas pure barry grub

that stuff looks fucking great.

Call that a meal? fuckin shitebags

>we're not quite as unhealthy as a country with a lower life expectancy than the Gaza Strip
congrats man

they don't even have any niggers. that's bad.

>2007+9
>drinking the soda jew
The only redpilled drinks are
-Beer
-Coffee (black)
-Water
-Tea
-Alcohol (not your frufru girly drinks)
Drinking anything else makes you a low-test cunt.

We've got a lot of fatties, sure, but our obesity rate is about 30% vs USA at 35%

Looks luvley

That does not look appetizing at all.

you gotta try irn bru extra. it is dynamite.

>take instant coffee, sprinkle bottom of glass
>fill with just enough water to dissolve the coffee, swirl it around so no particulate is left
>fill the rest of the way up with milk
>sweeten to taste with coffee creamer

>lifting that once vs lifting for 1 week and not being allowed to sleep
seriously
1 whole fucking week

Sorry it's been 18 years since I've had one but I doubt I'd enjoy it now as much as I did at 9

ftfy
>average fat britbong

> beer
> coffee

explain how that is red pilled.. oh wait, u cant

Scotland, if independent from the UK, would actually be fatter than the USA. They are the ones skewing our stats.

That said that isn't a meal or a portion it's some shitty value box from a low tier takeaway.

>Comparing men who are physically and mentally strained to the point of exhaustion to people who are able to perform at their own leisure.

>Being this fucking retarded

ahaha nice one lad

aye for sure, if americans think that being slightly more healthy than a nation full of alcoholic, chain smoking, deep-frying junkies, then things must be worse there than we thought

I just got sick looking at that fired shit some people call food
if you eat fried jew and drink the sugar jew you get fat
>that's why I bake my jews

my coffee + milk recipe is great, caffeine allegedly fucks up your bone density anyway, the extra calcium can't hurt

That's literally true

alcohol lowers testosterone.

so all hedonists are low test.

Every picture of food from the UK looks like such shit. Do your people deliberately choose to be miserable?

see

moar

I live extremely close to that specific shop that was bought from, the girls that work there are pretty qt.

>We have the best food here. Trust me.
Yeah no. Its either mounds of meat and or bland shit with you guys

>I'm quarter scottish but I don't allow myself to buy scottish goods since I would be contributing to the Anglo economy
Please get independence already so I can start drinking Irn Bru again.

desu

i'd eat that :dd

>drinking beer an alcohol
>red pilled
Pick one, you cant be red pilled and still drink any type of alcohol
it's just another for of the sugary drink jew

It's a "munchy box", they just stuff a ton of food in a pizza box. It's typically a Scotland only thing, but you may find them in various places throughout the UK

The only miserable people are continentals.

I swear every time I'm there, and no matter where I am, it's the same fucking story.

You miserable pieces of shit.

In Scotland people are pleasant, in England people are pleasant.

In EVERY fucking european country you're total fucking wankers.

Italy, France (especially), Germany, Belgium, Spain.

What the fuck is your problem?

Is your inferiority complex just that strong that you need to act like total cunts to everyone?

Seriously we should have fucking genocided each and every one of your pathetic little countries at the various times throuhgout history when we've had to make the dreaded crossing over and sort out your pathetic little temper tantrums.

You know what. Fuck you lot.

Enjoy your continuing islamification and self-destruction.

Enjoy speaking your pathetic non-English irrelevant languages.

Enjoy being pathetic little self-hating cuckold non-english speaking continentals with no prospects of a better future.

Fuck the lot of you, and fuck you again.

>mounds of meat
tbf this is the best food. gotta have some veggies and some spices too but mound of meat is GOAT

UK's white people are fatter than ours. Our fattest demographics are Black women and Hispanics.

xd

That looks amazing

Battered sausage is delicious.

I usually get two with my fish and chips and dip them in HP sauce.

This life is vastly underrated desu.

Fix women and bring back decent jobs and we'll stop.

This is for 10 people?

just curious how much do you weigh boogie?

If you're buying Barr products you are helping Scotland at a massively disproportionate level to the rest of the UK economy.

For anycunt that gees a fuck.

wtf is wrong with Anglo """people"""?

Three problems with your comment, Barack. First, nothing in that picture changes the fact that Americans have huge portions and are fat. Second, we don't think you're fat because have big portions; we think you're fat because you're very, very lazy. Third, that's a Munchie Box for eight people to share.

It's "portions" Hombre.

Man I love that video, it doesn't show you the part where he pyramided up to 900 lbs and then back down before collapsing

that is not a picture from the US... US phone numbers start with a 1, then the area code, followed by phone number.

If you dial 0 in the US, you will get an operator (why do these still exist?)

lol is this true?

I can only imagine that being good when drunk.

Go on a diet Scotland

in all seriousness, a munchy box of this size is intended for 3-4 people but is usually shared by 2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchy_box

POST MUNCHY BOXES LADS

What is IRNBRU? I only know about it from memes.

Is it any good?

>18 years since you were 9
Jesus how old does that even make you? Like 46?

Scots are the fat ones

That's not food. Disgusting.

>8 people
That could feed at least 20

The blue are nachos. Or, in Britain, tortilla french fries.

chinese takeaway munchy box

Just took a picture of one of their menus I have, any of you lads fancy something?

I'll remember this recipe at the end of the month.

Where can I get this in the USA?

That isn't a serving for a single person OP.

Ahmed my friend, you're in no position to be using islamification and cuckoldry as an argument

It'd be great if they sold stuff like that but it actually followed the food pyramid.
Would buy those for traveling.

He's Jesus??

just fuck my shit up

Damn that looks amazing. If they did those in England I'd probs be an even bigger fat fuck.

There is nowt wrong with meat. Really don't know where the toast sandwich meme came from. Never heard of it. Probs something eaten during WW2 as we had rationing unlike the US I guess.

W

gets a chips, mushys and onion box wi curry sauce gonny?

Making me sick. That shit looks like something a restaurant in the US would only have ironically for food challenge. Meanwhile Anglos eat Epic Meal Time servings for snacks.

Oy m8, I think you'd get a better rep if you stopped drinking Aryan blood.

We need to start the human culling

>tfw could eat that in a sitting

open a restaurant. but you will go broke because its discusting as fuck.