ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!! HOLY FUCK COMET PING PONG PIZZGATE = SAUDI OWNED

>NOT A DRILL!

Dhs.CON.N.E.B appears to be Saudi Arabian owned, this means the entire block both sides the street was bought by SAUDIA ARABIA and given to Friend's Andrew Kline for FREE in 2003

Now we're finding out that almost all of these are tied to andrew kline and not 5021 can do corpse-disposal with caustics and drainage, and 5029 is besta-pizza Conneb II LLC, H Gill & Son - sold all on 2003, for $0 ( zero dollars )

5013 = CVS Pharmacy and Moneygram
5015 = Politics & Prose and The Den Coffeehouse and Wine Bar
5019 = Sheffields Wine & Liquors
5020 = Exxon Gas Station
5021 = Regal Custom Wet Cleaners
5029 = Besta Pizza
5031 = Bucks Camping & Fishing
5035 = Little Red Fox
5037 = Comet Ping Pong

the entire portion of Connecticut avenue in question is owned by the SAUDI/DUBAI.

CLINTON has $1.5 BILLION US DOLLARS in her DUBAI account.

Follow the money

If this fetid operation in Comet Ping Pong is exposed, it is putting the Saudis in a position of enormous risk.

> The shit has hit the fan folks. For 40+ years the wash-dc has kept the PETRO-DOLLAR alive where the SAUDI's accept the USD (FIAT TOILET PAPER ) for their oil, this has kept the USA running, post 1972 NIXON the USA was bankrupt. Sauid's only asked for one thing, Infinite little white boys and girls to RAPE, KILL, and BLEED forever. The GOV agreed. Now because of the Weiner->Podesta scandals all has broke open.

> Clinton caused this mess now she has a choice, she terminates PIZZAGATE or she loses her $1.5 BILLION USD in Dubai account.

Once it goes public that SAUDI got thousands of children in exchange for their accepting paper for OIL, then the entire world turns on Saudi, USA, ISRAEL, and UK.

Now is the time to EXPLODE pizzagate more than we ever have. We need to blast this to every corner of the Internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.linkedin.com/in/adel-ameen-amer-09bb2a52
youtube.com/watch?v=2WK92-aRM3k
barnesandnoble.com/w/malleus-maleficarum-heinrich-kramer/1008573480?ean=9781365414473&st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core Shopping Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP62464
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/
youtube.com/watch?v=AmboIH1D948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake news

Fuck off

hi podesta

post proof, I want to believe this, where are the documents that show they own these buildings? r

proofs?

Gill is the Realtor on behalf of NEBCON Ii LLC,

good tracks with NEB-CON LLC lead to:

Adel Ameen Amer | LinkedIn au.linkedin.com/in/adel-ameen-amer-09bb2a52 الإمارات العربية المتحدة - Engineer at CONTRACTING L.L.C - modern executive contracting Value: 183,000,000 Dhs ... Value: 400,000,000 Dhs ... projects like Tower, Commercial Building, G+14, 500 villas, etc with value 750,000,000 Dhs.CON.N.E.B ...

you can find a lot of stuff on CON. N.E.B. Ii LLC, it appears that SAUDI BOUGHT the BLOCK a long time ago, and handed it over for Zero Dollars to Andrew Kline, ... it would be interesting if CLINTON FOUNDATION had built a recreational SEX center early on 2003, well before OBAMA election, perhaps CLINTONS were were actually running sex entertainment with SAUDIS going back even pre 911 (2001); This could be reason big bucks from Norway, and SAUDI and everywhere else.

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

The owner of Besta Pizza is Abdel Rahman Hammad according to the DC official filing. A cross-reference with MD where Besta has a second location shows he's an inactive owner, and the current managing member is Mohamed Zahow - Who shows as owning A Pizza Boli's in this location for 23 years. Pizza Boli's is a franchise all over MD and DC. I'm betting he bought out Abdel Hammad and changed the name they do business as to Besta Pizza recently

btw i got this info from the voat page, its new information

check out Sup Forumspizzagate/1473609

Now I knew for a fact that muslims around Tripoli were light-skinned because of the slavery of Europeans in the IX century and that trend continued up to the XVII and beyond.
I want to believe too, if reading material is available I'll not refuse to search.

nah b deadass its all fake news. why do u hate a small owner of a pizza store so much. Ik what i say is right because i saw it in the news

bump

go here for sourced reads etc. this is where the investigation is, cant post link directly cuz Sup Forums blocks it

bump

Bump

NUKE MIDDLE EAST

bump for justice

If this is true we will get a false flag bigger than everything seen before this weekend.....

More like PEDO-DOLLAR AMIRITE?

can you at least create a pastebin or something with this info?

hi molesta

follow the link in this pic:

thats where all this info is, organized etc.

Bump for curiosity. Hope it's not fake news.

>voat

LITERALLY WHO?

>molesta

kek

Bumped
Bong
Bong
Wutang is for the children!

Shit gettin real...
Stay safe Scooby crew.

Islam is Love

(((and Money)))

Cute

What kind of information does that picture give?

I wonder how many of them are pedos?

My bet is in the fattie on the right

"Some people see me as foreign" says Obama

its like a less cucked version of plebbit.

the pizzagate investigation moved there after they got banned from plebbit

Wow. What a bunch of faggots you all are. Are you so bored that you feel compelled to start fake happenings again? Mods really should clean this shit up.

>a version of plebbit

Stop there.

Go back.

Kid friendly

friend of the First Lady

hi John

Wow. That is such a credible source that views have completely changed!

That picture looks like a Napalm Death cover

Don't know what's going on at all but keep fighting the good fight anons.

hahahahahahaha triggered shill/pedo

My bet is on ALL of them.

>have all this money as owner of this place
>can't even afford up to date ping pong tables
>can only afford 3 of them

An who the fuck names it COMET PING PONG lol what a fucking moron

John Podesta's favorite artist

Kid friendly

Comet Ping Pong

Kid Friendly

Private Parties

Could somebody give me a summary of Pizzagate please. My brain feels like it's gonna explode

KIDDIE LOVE OIL MONEY

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2WK92-aRM3k

EU being flooded with these fucks makes a little more sense now

It was planned that we would find this
They want us to know what we know and are leading us along like the sheep we are

But why

apparently it' some pedo dungeon in some nondescript shitty pizza place in DC run by Podesta the molester and other elites

This looks shopped

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW, PISS BABIES! This is fake fucking news. You assholes will say it's not and some big wacky conspiracy, but what do you know? You are always in your basement surviving on beefaroni and mountain dew! Stop this right now.

I don't know how to downvote on this particular discussion forum page.

Basically it seems like another one of those child sex rings that surface every once in a while. Started from Wikileaks emails with weird talk about food which seemed like codewords, and this particular pizzeria and neighborhood where a lot of politicians hang out, on top of the owner of said pizzeria dating one of those politicians

>CLINTON has $1.5 BILLION US DOLLARS in her DUBAI account

Excuse me, what?

just click the x in top right corner lel

It does. I can tell from the pixels and from having seen many shops in my time.

>I don't know how to downvote on this particular discussion forum page.

Hi molesta.

Hey molesta. Was it worth it?

The death of Seth Rich? Was it worth it to have Hume killed so that Hillary Clinton would become president?

Was

It

Worth

It?

what is this about, is there proofs?

Yes, nothing to see here... Move along peasants

a) the wording in the emails is unnatural like they are talking in code. i worked at the cryptological museum in ft. meade so i know what i'm talking about. CP used to be a huge problem on Sup Forums which is why we have IDs now. You are able to encrypt images within images so those images of cheese pizza are encrypted with CP.

b) A pizza joint might seem like a silly place for a sex ring, but mind you there is a huge underground mall which is now closed called DuPont Underground, and it's beneath DuPont circle (as a gayfag this is also a huge cruising area - just fyi) and Connecticut Ave. where Comet Ping Pong, Besta Pizza, Politics & Prose (hipster bookstore) and Beyond Borders are. The mall has many entrances which have been ((closed)) for years. Now they want to use it as an ((art gallery)). This closed underground mall is probably where the trafficking takes place. The states with the most missing children are Maryland and Virginia. Also, in regards to the Beyond Borders place, according to wikileaks they were trying to smuggle Haitian children. Hence, the "Haitian special" code words and "walnut" code word for black children.

c) the artwork and instagram pics are creepy af. You cannot deny this. Podesta has a disturbing taste in artwork. Marina Abramovic is literally a fucking witch.

d) James Alefantis (J'aime les enfants) is literal buttbuddies with Brock head of CTR so shills have been shilling a lot lately. James Alefantis was named one of the most powerful people in DC. Why?

e) Don't you think it's odd how the mainstream media instantly writes off Pizzagate as fake news without citing why? It's not like it's some satirical story from The Onion. This is about child trafficking and pedophilia. This is a serious issue and people like Colbert just mock us. They only cite bumbling monkeys like Alex Jones to make us look bad.

f)James Alefantis said there was no basement in Comet Pizza but there's an article two years earlier of him talking about a basement

here's how we fix the problem; we give them something to worry about.

It's time to make the witch's hammer cool again

barnesandnoble.com/w/malleus-maleficarum-heinrich-kramer/1008573480?ean=9781365414473&st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core Shopping Books_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP62464

you will never read another book so based. Since this is actual government policy currently, it'll be refreshing to think that the next big rise of the Right Wing would be witch hunters. >:)

bump

Whats in the hole under the cement?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/

copypasta, but funny

If you have even the slightest familiarity with cryptography, you should know that it has nothing at all to do with "strange wording"; in any case the "strange wording" isn't even strange. I haven't seen a single example of proposed code-speak that doesn't have a reasonable literal interpretation.

Hi molesta.

Hey molesta. Your fucking cuck mods are changing S E T H R I C H to Hume. Very funny.

I ask you again.

Was it worth it?

Having S E T H. R I C H killed to get Hillary Clinton elected to the presidency?

Was it worth your SOUL?

Haitian special my sides

bumpo

Is there a prove that say agreed on keeping the
Dollar for fucking children?

It seems, even for PIZZAGATE investigation too far fetched

Was

It

Worth

It?

Killing

S E T H

R I C H?

Your soul molesta.

Was it worth it?

8 chan pol has also pizzagate investigation threads

besta/atseb

youtube.com/watch?v=AmboIH1D948

Marina Abramovic is using urine, blood, and sperm to paint and do her witchcraft

Imagine the bodily fluids added to the Pizza sauce

that's beautiful

Remember, following the money trail can and will lead to terrifying places, but they are places worth exploring. Follow the money and see where it leads; its there that we'll uncover the smoking gun.

You're retarded if you think real body fluids are involved.

You know guys I just realized something.

The 3 city states on the planet. Their own laws/courts/rules/answer to no one.
VATICAN:
>Caught fucking boys
London City:
>Caught fucking little boys
Washington D.C.:
>AREYOUFUCKING"KIDDING"ME!?. JPG

I'm not a top sleuth investigator, didn't need a tinfoil hat on this one, but does anyone see a pattern?
what does this mean?

WHY IS THE VERY TOP DIDDLING THE VERY BOTTOM?

Choose The Right wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and be happyyyyyyyyyhhhhhh I must alllllllllways Choooose The Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Did you forget about Singapore? What about Monaco? London and D.C. are also not city states.

Bump for justice.

This is pretty damning. Especially the sold for 0$ part.
THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH SHIT GOING ON HERE TO IGNORE.

You know what tastes like salty milk and coins? Google it. Note some of the anime and gaming results are caches of cheese pizza.

hansel and gretel
basically

>Move along Goyim, nothing to see here...

WHY THE FUCKING LEAF ALL TH TIME!?! GET OUT

YOUR WRONG! WRONG WRONG!
stop shiting up the boards

>I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong
>you kids
>kids
..why? Why would you care unless you're shilling?

what do u think?

remember when the pope apologized to trump