How can Lauren "the Moor" Southern fags even compete?

>Lahren was born on August 11, 1992. She grew up in Rapid City, South Dakota, in a military family, and attended Central High School. She is of Norwegian and German heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/752032521202782208
youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI
ebony.com/entertainment-culture/charlamagne-tomi-lahren#axzz4SMYHCvSr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She is of Norwegian and German heritage
Lauren thought she was Danish until a DNA test proved her ancestors got Fernando Martinez'd

Lahren is probably also Iberian

Lauren is prettier, but I'd fuck either, IDC

When did her results came?

Didnt saw that. She made a video about it?

>Lauren is prettier
No, she is not.

WE

Tomi Lahren got BLACKED though

WUZ

portugal, this is a white only board

It was a business meeting with her co-conspirato...... colleague from her line of work

Never heard of this one, what about her?

They are friends, faggot

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/752032521202782208

>Norweigan and German heritage
>brown eyes

what are the odds?

t. Jamal

One of her ancestors probably got T U R K E D.

>picture of her standing 10 feet near a black guy
>YA WHITEY WE FUCKIN ALL YALL WIMMENZ BANG BANG SKEET SKEET NIGGA
kill yourself

90 percent of the germans have brown eyes and the rate will increase

So. Much. Denial.

b-but my nordic women fetish ;_;

proof?

Proof?

its okay nordic women look goofy any way with southern European men that have more feminine features then them. Thinner eyebrows, less facial hair etc.

she was like 40% spain, 40% western euro and 20% danish

link to results?

She deleted the video for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI

danish and spain are reversed

If brazilian have tits like those I would not be so infatuated with european women.

Brazilian women and big natural tits dont mix.

That's not proof. She didn't answer the question.

>hihi
>i won't rule it out
>im not answering your question

not only did this low-iq blond get recked by a nigger on tv, she also got recked by one in her bedroom

>Germany has gone full Sweden

Sad! If she had ever dated a black guy she would just say "yes" and move on. No way to answer no to that question and not come off as racist in the current year. It's practically bigoted to only be interested in the opposite sex.

If you are actually correct then she totally bows to the liberal frame which is almost as bad.

DELETE THIS

Don't Colombian women have huge natural tits? At least camwhore sites gave me a fetish for them

I won't debate the sad dead spiral of Germany, but I took a quick look at her YouTube video list and and the pictures are full of monkeys. Why shoul one care about her.

Yeah I noticed that. It's because Ancestry results aren't very good. She's doing 23 and me to compare their accuracy which includes a genetic map of ancestral locations for an updated video. She's also getting her parents to do it. As results are more accurate with parental links.

>mfw 98.2% European and 1.7% Middle Eastern(Levant region). 0% Jew 0% Asian 0% African. Remaining percentage is the "unknown data" that many people have.

Feels good senpai.
Why the fuck would a (((journalist))) ask questions like that?
>All those related videos of a nigger called "Charlamagne"(this triggers me) asking her about black dick.

The home of degeneracy and race mixing.

fuck off spic

TMZ playing gotcha journalism in the streets. No way to win, especially after she had gone on about how misunderstood she was and how non racist she was.

She is new to this, as nobody ever heard of her before going on Noah's show. Next time she will just say "no comment" to paparazzi interviews

Some of them have it. In % they would have a bigger ammunt of women with bigger natural tits than us.

Im a tit man, and living in a butt country it sucks.

Over 50 percent of Germans have light cloured eyes.

I never heard of her in my life until this week, I only like her because she is qt and at least smart enough to pretend to be conservative. Not like I'm going to fuck her ever

WE WUZ COLONISTS AND EMPIRE AN SHIIEEETT

id leave a nasty load in either of em but they have probably both burned the coal. as is standard behavior of degenerate roasties these days. thus, my penchant for tooty waifus remains unscathed

white camera guy sounds like a literal cuck.

Interesting, is she supporting trump and are there any hinds/dog whistles, which suggest she is racially aware or is she more of a Neocohen?

I'm pretty sure if she had dated a black guy before she would have said yes. She's trying to convince people she's not racist, so her saying she's never dated a black guy is kind of hurting that image.
People are fucking stupid these days
You don't date outside your race? wow you're racist
You won't date a tranny? Wow you're a transphobe
You don't think women should sleep around? Wow you are sexist
etc

She supports Trump, and is anti BLM. She went on Noah's show and a black radio show where they both attempted to Tucker Carlson her but came off liking her.

Because of this, she has pissed the QWEENZ all the way off.

ebony.com/entertainment-culture/charlamagne-tomi-lahren#axzz4SMYHCvSr

Oh would you look at that--another "reformed slut" pretending to have right-leaning political views to increase her sexual market place value and make profit off of it.

You guys are going all out on that commentary section, huh?

>"That isn't an equivocation. "Angry white woman" isn't an historic trope used to discredit, dismiss, and marginalize.

A good example, if you google Angry Black Woman trope, the wikipedia page for the Angry Black Woman trope is #1 on the search results. If you google Angry White Woman trope, wikipedia page for the Angry BLACK Woman trope appears 5th, with no mentioning of Angry White Woman at all. However if you google Virtuous White Woman trope, you get search results for it.

You see what I'm saying?"

Jesus "progressives" are literally insane LOL

Its the "American Inventors" all over again.

>"So as a white male, I don't have much insight into what it is like being a white woman, black woman, or black man. So I find the dynamic of black women getting mad at black men for associating with (hot) white women fascinating; this is the third article I've read by a black woman going off on this dude (whom I have never heard of before today). I suspect that if Tomi looked like Rosie O' Donnell, there would not be so many articles like this one."

>"Get real. Have you been online much and seen what African Americans have had to deal with? You have some who will agree with her, like yourself, while others will ignore her stupidity to a point. As a bleach blonde ice princess her life of 24 or 25 years adds up to not knowing s*** about the struggles African Americans have now or overcame to get to this point. White privileged is her platform, and i for one am ready to take it down."

Black women just KNOW they are inferior. Wish they would do something positive instead of trying make everyone else as miserable as they are. Sad!

She has brown eyes and dark hair...
What the fuck did people think? She had more kang than scandinavian blood in her.

>Fernando Martinez'd

THICC

The problem is the narrative they are brought up into.

They claim to be independent. The fact that they are unbearable doesnt make them independent (because they depend on welfare).

Also, the fact that they dont take care of themselves. Usually black women are fat as fuck while white ones try to keep their shape (at least the conservative ones).

A woman that only nags about everything and happens to be unatractive will for sure feel insecure when a white, pretty younger girl gets the limelight.

blacked

Your blutooth is draining your battery.
Turn it off.

But that's stupid. I'm a fat asshole and I don't think women should date me over a rich hot guy of any skin color. It's like they can't see anything beyond skin color.

But your parents (they probably where riased by their mothers only) didnt told you everyday that your live in such and such conditions because "da white devil is opressing dem peepuz" and shit.

All of this must take a toll on the mind of a black person.

They are set up for fail from birth.

woah your shithole of a country has internet? crazy

>the top comment

triggered

If you're going to white knight some Fox bimbo you might as well pick an actually hot one.