Are Americops to immature too be given the right two use guns?

Are Americops to immature too be given the right two use guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbFy0Rn_-E
cbsnews.com/news/attorney-say-teen-shot-by-reno-police-was-not-attempting-to-hurt-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=jjB0m-WTQRo
youtube.com/watch?v=PsvtpFIu9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rather one dead kid in the street than a million turds

That shooting wasn't even in the U.S. you stupid poo

Fuck yourself bhenchod. Cops are so corrupt in India they only trust them with bamboo sticks. Only inspectors get guns and they're fucking Wembleys from WWI. What a joke. Bet they wish they had American firepower in 2008 in Mumbai.

mu me le mera lawda topic dodger

youtube.com/watch?v=mSbFy0Rn_-E

Probably.

Ok. Firearms should be banned from the US period.

Owning a firearm is a bridge to using it.

As if banning something ever stopped people from using it

Hint: The prohibition
Hint: Literally every drug ever

LOL. Making a gun illegal will not stop guns from being on the streets.

What the fuck did i miss? what is going on here

Did he dead?

can someone link me to the original vid?

weak fucking bait man try harder

>giving a fuck what some third world pleb thinks
Kys dipshit

It was at a high school in Nevada numb nuts. A very ghetto high school for hoodrats and white trash.

forcing it a bit now

"NOW WATCH ME SLIT, NOW WATCH ME GO CRAY CRAY"

>be me
>local paki in Americastan
>see some kurwa flashing her whore ankles
>immediately behead infidel, as mohammed commands
>pussy white cop comes up
>"hey, uh, you better stop that!"
>everyone can see spaghetti falling out of his pocket
>he knows he can't find me with my katana
>walks off to nearest donut shop
Another day in Dearborn, MI.

Learn how two spell faggot.

>two

>police officers should risk their lives to save people running at them with knives

They shoot with past tennis tournaments?

/thread

seriously though guys does this mean the blacks will stop crying about only black people getting shot now?

What ever happened to teaching your kids how to handle teasing? All this blame on bullies, which is a phenomenon that won't go away. Modern safe space children can't handle pressure without trying to kill people.

Yes.

cbsnews.com/news/attorney-say-teen-shot-by-reno-police-was-not-attempting-to-hurt-people/

Police forces have several non-lethal ways to deal with attackers, especially if it's just some retarded scrawny little kid. Of course american cops dump a mag when they see something that even resembles a weapon

>Kys
>dipshit
reddit called. they were missing you
youtube.com/watch?v=jjB0m-WTQRo
youtube.com/watch?v=PsvtpFIu9MA

That's Wimbledon, Wembley's a Football stadium

no.

Examples?

If in the USA people would just handle there own problems we wouldn't even need them at all

Holy fuck these people.

> “They should actually be writing formal apologies to every single student’s parents there for putting all their children in danger,” LaFlamme said.

You have too many things starting with a W

taser pistol?

I agree, but the kid was probably getting more than teased. I imagine mudslimes were probably ganging up on him and beating the shit out of him. which in a lot of European countries seems to get the blind eye, and if the kid had fought back he probably would have been expelled from the school system.

Sorry, I'll go to Whitehall and get Westminster to do something about it

fuck off you baiting tard

You got your to and too's mixed there indibro.

>tazer
>OC
>baton

First ones that comes to mind

50% failure rate. Prongs get stuck on clothing all the time. Cop tases him, taser doesn't work, student stabs cop. Now everyone is in danger from this crazy kid with two knives who can't be stopped.

Well memed, Winston

Damn, that kid won

>>shits even got a typo in the shit

There's got to be better methods to handle situations like this, seriously. This was a fucking lanky ass white kid, not a thugging nigger like Michael Brown. Bullet was unnecessary.

I mean, can't some company manufacture lower velocity tranquilizing bullets? I mean for situations like this it seems like it would work well.

And why can't a 300 lb cop just give him a beating? That's what cops in Detroit used to do, but you seem think that this humongous fat man can't take on some scrawny kid with his mom's kitchen knife.

Batton and shield. Fight like a man

Benis

>Baton
It would be retarded to fight somebody who has a knife with a baton. You fucking retard, think about this, even if you try to keep distance and smack him a crazy kid could slash you up or stab you because he has the superior weapon and doesn't care if he dies.

>OC
you can still stab someone even if your eyes hurt.

>Tazer
the only reasonable suggestion thus far, but I'd still rather use a gun if I were a cop because tasers have one shot and don't always work.

he's wearing a t-shirt and he looks like 100 lbs, you could use a leaf blower. And cops are usually in a pair if not for safety it's so your partner can back up the story. You can have one tase him and the other one can 420 no scope him if it fails

I would suggest the poo in loo option, namely a big fucking quarter staff.

you ever seen a cop's belt? they already have to carry too much shit and your solution is an exta gun that is about as useless as the taser?

ITT: Sup Forums chimps out because some retarded white kid acted like a nigger and got shot

I didn't suggest an extra gun at all. Bullets are already made in so many different ways and combinations, so why can't some company or research group develop with the help of maybe some chemists a lower velocity round in the same caliber that contains tranquilizing solution that injects itself upon impact/penetration?

It doesn't seem impossible to me and I feel like it would actually solve a lot of "dundu nuffins" problems.

Are poos too subhuman to be given the right to use streets?

You're trained in the academy to respond to a treat with greater force, not equal. It's about saving more lives than just the perp.

Our cops have turned in to pussies. Should just tased him. A cop in the seventies would have taken that knife from him like stealing candy from a baby.

*threat. You respond to treats by refusing them, can't accept gratuities.

you have rubber bullets and shieeet

Trump won you SJW faggots! Lick my hairy bean bag!
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=06giXQbp4Ko

if a policeman ever had to fuck me up I would have deserved it.

As long as apologists like you exist the police will continue to get away with what is obviously manslaughter, in some cases.

He didn't 'dump a mag' you fucking retard, he shot him in the shoulder once, and he's alive. He already had his gun drawn because he didn't know what the situation was, he sees a person with a knife near other students, he tells him to drop the knife, the person moves towards him, so he puts one in his shoulder.

Are Indians too immature to poo in loo?

>Lick my hairy bean bag!
can someone translate this from somalian

Ok well here's how American use of force works: you match their firepower
No weapon/no threat level: nonlethal
Armed/dangerous: lethal
We don't give quarter if you're assaulting people or waving a gun around, you talk shot, get hit.

>Are Americops to immature too be given the right two use guns?

No

The vetting process doesn't allow for smart people or those with common sense to easily get the job. Probably because "equality" or trying to prevent having potentially worthwhile sheriffs in the force.

Regardless. Common sense is a rare super power and discipline is becoming an old wives tale.

Also in the heat of the moment there's a bigger chance that you aren't gonna get the result you want. Try it and see for yourself.

We can all fuck up and simulations and try and get better but when it comes to actual executions. Expect to freeze and fuck up more likely that achieve the perfect scenario.

This is why the negotiator, for you idiots that's the guy with the microphone, isn't the one with the gun. He isn't there to take action here's there to talk and get butt flustered for not getting results.

>Yo bruh where my phone nigga just got shot
This is the worst generation.

pshhh nothing personal kid

I'm not an apologist, I'm just telling you what I was told when I went through the academy. There are times when force used is greater than the level of force needed to deescalate the threat. This doesn't appear to be one of them. Trust me, I've heard all the arguments you presented before. Tranq gun, taser, stick fight, all of them. You bring the greater level of force to a fight, not less. Everyone wants to go home at the end of their shift and no one wants to be responsible for dead bystanders.

There's a reason there have been "less-than-lethal" alternatives given to the police. There are many forces worldwide who don't resort with lethal force as much as American police do. It's part of the machismo, but it's not the best way to police, because cops, now, are being shot and the crime rate is on the rise again.

>but you seem think that this humongous fat man can't take on some scrawny kid with his mom's kitchen knife

They say elephants are terrified of mouses so...

Yes, those are used in situations where the threat is less than lethal. Knives are a deadly weapon, thus bringing the level of force needed to lethal. I agree, there have been many well publicized instances of American police using greater force than needed, this just doesn't appear to be one of them.

>lives in an urban echochamber

You coming and trying to take it is a bridge to me using it

With all due respect, you're pontificating about a topic which you quite obviously don't understand. What qualifies you to even offer an opinion?

If at first you don't succeed ... Try again.

Well I know who's either a faggot or a cunt. You sound like the faga we have here in Austin.

What's wrong with Italians, how do we fix them?

Draw a weapon on someone, be prepared to die for it.

Kek'ed heartedly

I don't understand why you people don't like this guy. He deserved some respected. Humiliated outsider, (and we all know how cruel can childred be, especially retarded burgers) he rose up and tried to fight back. This is the Beta Uprising you are memeing for. He succumbed to the primal REEEEEE rage and went full Berserk dualwielding, benig ready to take as many enemies as he can with himself to the halls of Valhalla. Yes, it's a shame that he scored zero frags. But he tried. And this attempt to revenge. This bold leap of faith. Everything or Nothing! His first try deserves some respect. People like him won wars, start revolutions and protect their homelands and families.

12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

Fuck off, you limp-wristed queers.

you've been playing too many videogames user, irl it is extremely difficult to manufacture things like that that have any kind of reasonable success rate while being consistently nonlethal and reliable

basically its:

>RELIABLE TO INCAPACITATE IN 90% OF CASES
>NON-LETHAL IN 90% OF CASES
>COSTS LESS THAN A FORD EXPLORER PER USE

pick 2