Why do christians gets so butthurt when people tell them that Europe is pagan?

Why do christians gets so butthurt when people tell them that Europe is pagan?
Christendom is an alien desert religion.

Oh and happy Yule! :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is why (the jews)

it's easier to ruin Europe (if you are christcucks like amerifats)

Judaism and Islam are cousins (which is why they both want Pagan Europeans extinct)

>it's easier to ruin Europe (if you are christcucks like amerifats)
Amerifats are retards, though.
>Paul bans circumcision, as it makes you a slave
>Murifats still do it anyway, because how else would they be fanatics?

But abrahamic is always monotheism

Happy Yule Norway user :)

don't let them take your people's identity from you

Live simpler.

Whats the only religion in which Yule survives?
The only religion which pagans converted too en masse and kept their traditions and folklores?
Christianity is the only modern religion which actually encountered European paganism, its also the only modern religion can even be called Pagan, all the catholic rituals are actually pagan whereas modern "pagans" are just homos looking for a purpose.

the bible like all religions are filled with contradictions

>jews oy vey about bondage
Abraham kept a sex slave "Hagar"
Abraham rapes his slave

>muh new testament
" Matthew 18:25: "But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made."

I have to live amongst these type of people that believe their self righteous bullshit

Yeah, Poles are the worst at this

>we are true Polish patriots, defenders of the white race and Europe, ultimately redpilled

But you basically worship religion of the desert jews

>S-SHUT UP YOU BLUEPILLED JEWISH KEK

How do I become a pagan

I am of northern Scottish ancestry so I believe it to be more in tune with who I am than being a christcuck

>monotheism
holy trinity (3)

>monotheism
Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (3)

become Agnostic

tradition is one thing
religion is poison

are Poles Orthodox?
they're worse than born again christcucks desu

>are Poles Orthodox?
No.

Catholics

Happy Yule

Those aren't contradictions. For some reason, you assume that those people and actions mentioned are meant to be sinless. They are not, and in large part show the jews as whiny, superficial and treacherous.
Slavery of a nation =/= slavery of an individual.

>The Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.

23 “Therefore the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his servants.[g] 24 When he began to settle, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents.[h] And since he could not pay, his master ordered him to be sold, with his wife and children and all that he had, and payment to be made. So the servant[i] fell on his knees, imploring him, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you everything.’ And out of pity for him, the master of that servant released him and forgave him the debt. But when that same servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii,[j] and seizing him, he began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay what you owe.’ So his fellow servant fell down and pleaded with him, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you.’ 30 He refused and went and put him in prison until he should pay the debt. When his fellow servants saw what had taken place, they were greatly distressed, and they went and reported to their master all that had taken place. Then his master summoned him and said to him, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you pleaded with me. And should not you have had mercy on your fellow servant, as I had mercy on you?’ And in anger his master delivered him to the jailers,[k] until he should pay all his debt. So also my heavenly Father will do to every one of you, if you do not forgive your brother from your heart.”

Go burn your fancy effigies in someone else's backyard.

>I need a "crutch" so that my life becomes meaningful
>worships deity

hey dumb ass
it's as pure a contradiction as they come
I know reason is not a religious nut's best quality

it's in "god's word" >the bible
not some random book about jews and christians

the Matthew passage was for christcucks

obviously your boy "god" condones it or he wouldn't have put it in HIS BOOK

now i know why this meme exists of you

>it's as pure a contradiction as they come
In what way? What does it contradict? What are you talking about?

Paganism is dead, and so was Europe under it,

>it's in "god's word" >the bible
I forget, most people are retards these days. Pic related.

thanks

>catholics

they remind me of eastern euro orthodox people

Don't you have a goat to milk, Varg?

>thou shall not kill (murder)
too many passages to is ending in ..
"they surely should be put to death"

>and so was Europe under it
Nobody likes a liar.

Is death sentence now murder?

how did you forget Holy Mother, Kinder Uncle and Disdain Driver?

glædelig jul

you're not ready for this child

Revelation 22:18-19 says,

"For I testify unto everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, and from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

you pic

Varg lives in France now. I wonder what will happen to his children when they grow up. Will they stay true to his beliefs or will they go on talk shows after writing their book 'my dad was a crazy racist pagan'.

you're literally this stupid aren't you

You don't give context to your quotations. "Put to death" sounds like execution to me.

This book, referring to the one John is writing. It also has a reference to knowledge he is not allowed to write down. You're not very smart if you think that cherrypicking is a valid course of action.

I can restructure your writings, too, to make you look like less of a faggot, but I won't bother to.

why did you run like a bitch from this post
>muh context
you sound like a muslim

here you piece of shit

a blasphemous child should surely be put to death

how's that for context

ITT: (((Pagan))) divide and conquer fags

To imply that Christianity is Jewish is to imply that the Jews are eternal, that they have always and their religion is eternal. From an atheistic perspective it is nonsensical, as an atheist would recognize the fact that religions evolve just like living creatures do, Why is Christianity Jewish, but Judaism not Sumerian?

inb4: Modern pagans aren't atheists and they actually believe in their Gods.

phahahahaha

>>muh context
>you sound like a muslim
You are a special kind of retard, aren't you? Sup Forums used to be 18+ board...

>the book was written, not to be an algorithm, but a map

Because the idea of paganism is socially absurd nowadays. People don't actually consider it a valid religion becasue semites have reigned supreme for hundreds of years. They associate the idea of Varg Vikingson worshiping multiple gods with fictional fantasy while they see Habib Goatfucker or Stan Shekelberg's capital G God as a valid religion. We associate polytheism with shit like Skyrim or Dungeons & Dragons, which is why many on Sup Forums like to call pagans "LARPagans" so much

Still not murder. Quite harsh, but still not murder. Taxation is not theft.

>To imply that Christianity is Jewish is to imply that the Jews are eternal, that they have always and their religion is eternal.
Can someone make sense of this statement?

What the fuck has paganism contributed? Not political systems, for if we were under the pagans we would still be under warlords. Not architecture, for if we were under pagans we would still have log huts and be worshiping at crudely erected stones. Not astrology for all progress were Christian scholars. Not technology for the great leaps of technology occurred in the renaissance in Christianized nations. Not Art or Writing either. They had no writing and their art was crude. Paganism is dead.

another christcuck ready to sacrifice his goy boy on the altar of Moloch

muh Judeo Christian value
muh we must stand wirh israel
muh choosen people
muh Jesus was a jew

>not jewish

>Because the idea of paganism is socially absurd nowadays.
So is religion in general and nationalism. Welp, time to abandon that stuff, we wouldn't want to be inconsistent - right?

>trying this hard to false flag
You are pathetic.

do you have mesquites yet

>*implies that Jews are eternal, that they have always existed, and their religion is eternal

you're one to talk
your women are forced to prostitute themselves to the world bro
don't talk

Rome.

Now stop embarrassing yourself please. You can't even be internally consistent since you mention the Rennaissance.

But why does it imply that?

>muh Judeo Christian value
New, jewish invention and useful brainwashing tool.
>muh we must stand wirh israel
Pure propaganda, similar to how they got you retards to ruin this continent three times (fund USSR, WW1 and 2)
>muh choosen people
Jewish propaganda, Christ tells jews that if they don't follow God, He can make rocks into a better substitute.
Well, with recent scientific advancements, it would imply that he could just create a new species altogether.
>muh Jesus was a jew
So is Bobby Fischer. Neither is too popular amongst other jews, though.

>tfw you are actually unable to tell if troll or american education

bigot!

expecting a christcuck to understand reason is like expecting a muslim to understand logic

Just stating truth. If you want to suck Thor's dick be my guest, but Paganism is pathetic and so are any worshipers.

OP here. I'm agnostic atheist. Europe is still pagan.

He is false flagging. He is mentally retarded, and thinks that he is related to Romans and Greeks rather than Germanics.

We both know that Roman paganism isn't the type being advocated, and that Roman neopaganism is an even bigger meme than vanilla neopaganism.

>Paganism is pathetic and so are any worshipers.
It is, but you shouldn't lie.

Yes, the Middle East where all the abrahamic religions come from truly is the pinnacle of civilization and scientific progress.

>Enlightenment
>Awakening
>Renaissance
>The Second Awakening
yep those Christians are sure dumb

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you mentally retarded?

Maybe you should be specific instead of going out of your way to sound like a retard then.

I am not saying any of those things should be abandoned, even paganism. I'm merely pointing out facts. We'd have to have some monumental shift in our social climate before pagan beliefs hold any credibility to the masses.

you christian faggots have been ruining it for 2000 years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

The Thirty Years' War was a series of wars in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648. It was one of the longest and most destructive conflicts in European history. It was the deadliest European religious war,
resulting in eight million casualties."

Christianity was organized in Greece and Rome.

What you say applies only to germanics, and even then barely.

>2000 years
>refers to 30 year period
Something is off...

And communism was organized in Germany, but that doesn't make it any less jewish when the people that organized it and its very foundation were and are jewish.

Renaissance wasn't during the Roman times silly. Western Rome (Where Italy was) fell hundreds of years ago and The Eastern half had nothing to do with it.

'Nationalists' waged a hundred year war in Europe, though. It wrecked both France and England.

Maybe you should keep your posters straight.

Renaissance was all funded by narcissistic atheists

da Vinci was a homosexual (fact)

>awakening
what the fuck were they awakening from?! religious blindness !!!

man you christcucks are cucked hard

It applies to the Celtics too. And in addition Rome was better off under Justinian and Constantine.

Yeah, look at what great things christendom has brought us...

>Renaissance wasn't during the Roman times silly.
What does Rennaissance mean?

>Renaissance was all funded by narcissistic atheists
I'm sure those Byzantine scholars and refugees wouldn't have given information for any other kind.

What is the unit being measured? 'Muh feels?'

May the solstice find you warm, full, with good company, and with even better mead.

LARPagans live in a fantasy world where they think they are viking warriors.

Deus Vult!

atheism fucked up the world in 10 years, look at USA now with all the liberalism, why are you complaining, maybe move to california

you're a fucking piece of shit troll

this was one war of about 50 you piece of shit troll

don't respond to me anymore
if you do you are a piece of shit troll

>this was one war of about 50 you piece of shit troll
Name the other 49 religious wars.
100 year war was still more devastating.

hehe, I see what you did there

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

That's the well crafted satire this board is known for.

Christianity as an institution built Western Civilization.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_Christianity_in_civilization

Haha pagans are so silly they think they're vikings, hah but i'm different because i think i'm a crusader

feminists
(((liberalism)))

get your facts straight faggot

>Y axis absolutely meaningless
>not knowing about church funded scientists
>not knowing the catholic church founded the first universities during the dark ages, effectively keeping science alive

Nice bait

>Renaissance was all funded by narcissistic atheists
Sistine Chapel, Building of Cathedrals, Creation of Adam, Last Supper etc. But totally the atheists guis i swear
>Da Vinci was a homosexual (fact)
okay but he was Christian, and the people paying for his shit were also Christians.
>Awakening
Came from rationalism trying to interept the Divine. I swear you Atheists are autistic or something.
>Pic Related an engineering wonder built in the glory of God

none of that is specifically linked to the nature of Christianity but rather to the heritage left by the Greco-Roman world that wasn't destroyed by the former but incorporated into it

and they all push atheism while they have faith in whom they call God, do you think it's a coincidence?

:)
how can Norwegians be so based and have the most beautiful women ever

>But you basically worship religion of the desert jews

Forced onto your ancestors by the germanic oppressor, no less.

damn boy, you btfo'd all these edgy fags

You're a bit slow aren't you bud.