Word of the year

You heard em boys. There's still time to repeatedly look up a word so facism doesn't get word of the year.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

Bump scriptfags get in here

Cuckold it is then

Why not shill instead?

This

done and fucking bump

kek will be done

So everytime you click that link, it counts as a "lookup"?

Yea, might wanna type it in the searchfield to make sure.

Can i just constantly f5 this from work or does it not work like that?

I imagine it goes off page hits

I think people we're just doing "cuck" before

Bump

>One of the more glaring inequities of the English language is that it has a significantly larger number of words for “a man whose wife is unfaithful” than it does for “a woman whose man is unfaithful.” Cuckold is perhaps the best known of these words, and it has many synonyms, including (but by no means restricted to) cornute, cornuto, hoddy-doddy, hoddypoll, horn, ram, and wittol (a man who is aware of his wife’s infidelity and acquiesces to it). What of a woman whose husband is unfaithful? For that our language appears to have but a single word, and an obscure one at that: cuckquean.

So the shorthand "cuck" is unisex after all...

Alright thanks

Instead of cuckold, you could put "straight" or "white" as word. Surely it'll piss off SJWs too
Or even "Trump", it's a noun as well

way to show cuckold is totally not a word used to describe anyone that doesnt 100% agree with Sup Forums

Kek.

You're probably the same Flip that called me a an obese nigger in another thread.

Hurt my feelings desu :-(

>cornuto

Isn't that Italian? Why is it in an English dictionary?

Learning is fun

>Definition of wittol
>1archaic : a man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it
>2archaic : a witless person
Should people have been using wittol?

You're telling me there is a better way than going around the city and asking people to use their computers to search "fascism"?

you guys took pasta and pizza as well, why not cornuto?

there's an archaic term "wittol" for a man who knows his wife is unfaithful and does nothing

we should bring this back because it's much more in the spirit of how "cuck" is being used

Why don't we search for dystopia? The implications are though provoking.