Mary Jane is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN

Well, racists? What do you have to say for yourselves?

>According to a report this week at The Wrap, former/future Disney actress and musician Zendaya is playing iconic comic book character Mary Jane Watson in Marvel and Sony’s Spider-Man: Homecoming, opposite Tom Holland as the teenage Peter Parker. According to irate Spidey fans, this is an abomination, as Zendaya—who is biracial—does not “look like” Mary Jane, the love interest traditionally portrayed as a green-eyed, red-headed, very white lady.

web.archive.org/web/20160822051345/http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/zendaya-spider-man-homecoming-and-the-beauty-of-a-black-mary-jane.html

I don't care about capeshit

she' s hot, get over it

gross. the worst kind of the two BBWs

You cared enough to reply.

(((Marvel Comics))) doesn't matter.

Funny too

niggers smoke weed, it's perfect!

uhhh that person is asian tho?

that's Liz Allan you retarded stupid dumb fuck.

I don't watch children's movies

>No tits
>No ass
>Weird face

Sweet casting job guys.

Day of the rope will commence

>capeshit
Who gives a flying fuck

Trump is great but you burgers need to get your media finally under control

i like how they pick only the lightest skinned, most euro featured 'black women'

like everyone in a tyler perry movie is the color of milk with a drop of coffee in it

RICED

Just like in the comics, not too long before spiderman gets inflated lips as well. Although you can bet Mary Jane will be white when WEWUZ SPIDAHMAYN debuts

>germany tellling an other country to get their jews under control
spooky

Everybody wants an Asian boyfriend. Even her black father knows this

No like I'll pay money to see it anyway.

In what timeline would you even consider that Id give a shit about that.

Her + her Asian boyfriend look great together

Movie looks like shit, will not see.

Does anyone urionically still care about capeshit? The only thing they haven't ruined yet is the punisher.

She looks even worse in that photo than she does in the OP.

Marvel....who made Thor a woman, Captain America a black guy, Captain Britain a muslim....

what do expect from a mixed mongrel

Who cares, wasn't going to see it anyway. If you are still giving money to films, you are a grade A moron. That's the worst kind of moron.

Another film for me to boycott, not like I care unless they make Mary Poppins a dunecoon or Lois Lane a blue haired lezzer

but asian guys small dicks

Well they got normies hooked on capeshit. Now it's time for the Jews to drive home their agenda

They'll ruin him just yet. He'll arrest bad guys now, and use words not violence. They'll keep him white, because don't wanna racially profile da black man

Would bleach

>watching capeshit movies
>watching non Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies

No Evil Dead guy, no ticket buy.

So if it pisses people off they should just not go see it. Earnings will suffer and this shit will stop.

Unfortunately all of these cuck faggots will bitch about it and then still go see it.

>very white lady

IRISH, SHE'S FUCKING IRISH.

How can these liberal fucks bitch a storm and a half when white actors are cast for other races, yet praise the heavens when other races are cast for white characters?

It really is about phasing out white people.

What the fucking happened to The Amazing Spider-Man? Another fucking reboot?

This one is going to flop too

A

I think I've seen her in Nutrogena commercials.

Using the word "capeshit"

go back to Sup Forumsmblr faggots

White character played by minority?
Diversity! so progressive! this is awesome!

Minority character played by white?
WORSE THAN 1000 HILTERS WHITEWASHING!!!!! GENOCIDE!!!!

this is the kind of shit that is getting me to agree with stormfags about TEH JOOS

Why do you think what you consider a rayciss would not appreciate a beautiful negress?
You labeler s are pushing us into your understanding of groups. Most iberals consider me not a rayciss but you may just because I use the identifier "nigger". How can anyone converse with a person whose whole judgement is so clouded by words. Yet a nigger can say nigger all day but when a white person says nigger you are triggered.

Where you raped by a racist when you were younger. Did Billy Bob bury the Alabama white snake to the hair line and made you say nigger the whole time.?

White people have turned off even caring if you call them a racist. I don't care. But if you were interviewing at my company for a job you can bet I would consider your soft feelings and the problems your presence may create.

Thank you for your time.......

The twist, the Asian had sex with her father, who is really a trans-woman, and had her.

replacing a white woman with a biracial woman:

>it's PROGRESSIVE and DIVERSE, stop being racist

okay. let's try out a couple of other demographic replacements and see how that'd pan out.

first, let's replace magneto, a jewish holocaust survivor, with a middle eastern muslim. the problem isn't the race or religion, it's that you totally kill a FUNDAMENTAL aspect of the character. however, i don't imagine too many emotional children bitching about this, so let's try something else.

now what if we replace storm, who was literally the queen of an entire black african nation, with a scandanavian, white, blonde haired and blue eyed woman?

i don't even need to say it.

signed,

a biracial guy who is STRONGLY partial towards black women (and DC because of bull shit like this, plus the stories focus on the heroes MUCH better)

>this kills the franchise
And nothing of value is lost.

>monkeys
>hot

Anglos really are into bestiality

As a monkey, I have to say that there are plenty of brown girls that look much better than that weird fuck they cast.