Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Black nuns?

Socks with sandals?

>modest, wholesome women trigger atheists
What's new?

Christianity?

>Why is this allowed?

Why it is allowed to have a nigger woman dedicate her life to the devotion of jesus and god instead of being a degenerate, having 10 kids and increase the nigger population?

Whoopi was really funny in the movie.

Cause Christianity is light years ahead of Islam, that's why you pedo worshipping Haji.

>dwindling faith in the west
>3rd world countries are the only ones uneducated enough to buy into jewish traditions in the 21st century
>they are poor and need money the church will help them and in return more people will join the church and they will make more money

in short- capitalism.

I love it when i go to church and the priest is from africa and you cant tell a word hes saying its almost like vatican 2 never happened!

cause they don't force all the womans to become that way, that's why

I dunno, my first guess is the first amendment of the United States Constitution, but what do I know? I only learned about that in first grade.

Is that a man on the bottom far left?

Poor little white guy got sequel called poor little black gal?

Because it's an easy day to provide babies to sell to (((them)))

ReCaptcha confirms it.

Well if you put her off to the side you make it look like she is being marginalized. Putting her in the center says "we think black people are important".

Why is this allowed?

I dunno, my first guess is the first amendment of the United States Constitution, but what do I know? I only learned about this in the first grade.

as long as they continue telling them to fuck off when they ask about becoming a priest, I have no problem with this.

why was the sequel allowed?

>inconsistently applies consequentialist arguments only to the muslim woman.
>implies that Hijab *cannot* be worn for similar reasons to the Nun's reasons.
>Uses historicist reasoning in an attempt to give an exhaustive account of a particular religion's garb

Bad philosophy 101 right here, boys.

thread/

actually it is pretty sound philosophy. Muslim women are forced to wear the hijab and women and children are used as weapons and shields by terrorists.

>Is a filthy jewnigger.

When did a Nun last explodes (voluntarily) ?

My aunt is a nun, she spent close to 40 years now teaching. Dedicated people

There is a difference between devoting your life to becoming a nun and wearing the garb and being an every day follower of the faith and wearing a habit.

If only the leaders of islam wore a hajob or burka I wouldn't have as much issue with it. I'd still want them to durka durka in their home countries not mine though.
Christan, white country.

>a fucking nigger