They won't let him win will they ? They will probably make something up and put the blame on russia

They won't let him win will they ? They will probably make something up and put the blame on russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRkeGkCjdHg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-emails-hack-wikileaks-russia-nsa-dnc-john-podesta-a7423981.html
results1116.cookcountyclerk.com/summary.aspx?eid=110816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rigged? what does that mean?!
t. king obongo

I'm ashamed Obama would do this. Suggesting that rigged elections are even possible is a serious threat to our government and society.

didnt the nigger also tell police and military that is ok to refuse trumps orders?

How about you lock him up for treason

It's not jill stein its obama. If he says shit like that it legit mean an happening is possible.

Fake news strikes again

Will "it" "happen"?

the electoral college won't vote for trump

screenshot this

kasich will be president

i supported hillary, but why the fuck did he wait so long to do this? the "review" should have started before election day when it was already obvious foreign hacking was happening.

it's too late now.

This is no fucking joke though, is it ? Soros, his cronies in the electoral college and now Obongo are doing their best to stop Trump from becoming president aren't they ? What'll happen if the electoral college itself stabs Trump in the back ?

"Well, guess the recount is dead in the water... let's try this."

Pigfuckers!

We're like a week out from the electoral college vote.

They've got nothing left.

I'm not taking orders from a man I don't respect.

"The President has directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review of what happened during the 2016 election process. It is to capture lessons learned from that and to report to a range of stakeholders," she said at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast. "This is consistent with the work that we did over the summer to engage Congress on the threats that we were seeing."
Monaco said the administration would be mindful of the consequences of revealing the results of their review publicly.
The review is intended to be done before
Donald Trump's inauguration on January 20

>Before Inauguration
Fuck me this ride isn't going to end is it ?

Is there any evidence at this point of a Russian hack, or is it just Democrat paranoia?

>Trump gets to win a third time

Is 2016 the greatest year of all fucking time?

Wouldn't any hacker physically need to access the machine to tamper with it?

>the "review" should have started before election day when it was already obvious foreign hacking was happening.
I wonder if the timing might have something to do with most of Congress heading home for the holidays. . .

It is not Russain hack for sure.

>paranoia
Propaganda is the word you want

Yes unless le 400lb Rooski hacker learned how to hack a computer not connected to the internet whatsoever

Demoshits are clinging on to what little they have left because they are losing everything.

The house, the senate, and the white house. They are even going to lose the supreme court with two judges about to step down.

Stop whining obongo.

Should read "stop winning."

dumb people pretending to be smart LOL

I hope something comes of this. Trump is already picking scum sucking leeches for his cabinet and walking back on promises, I can't believe you retards fell for the con-man.

>You're going to get tired of winning

Enjoy Leavenworth.

holy shit yes

THIS IS SO FUCKING SWEET.
obama said
>stop whinging
hillary said
>accept the results
trump said
>you're gonna tired of winning

this is just too fucking good.

Well, since there isn't any evidence of hackers being Russians, i guess they have to fabricate evidence to overturn/steal elections.
Otherwise they are going to rot in jail for pizzagate and other stuff.
But they are fucked either way. Not going to happen.

>when it was already obvious foreign hacking was happening.
When was that exactly?

Vote goes to Congress if Trump fails to get the 270, then if that fails - probably civil war.

That's why it's too sensitive for the public to see. It's classified see? It's complete bullshit like the Iraqi centrifuges and they are going to start some shit.

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=CRkeGkCjdHg

wtf I love hillary now

Isn't Guccifer a Ruskie?

Regardless, if your party's campaign can't keep out a hacker because your employees are dumb ,maybe you shouldn't be in charge of safeguarding the future of the US .

Just a thought.
PS Voting machines have been confirmed for NO hacking by the FBI already.

Who knows, Michigan and Wisconsin have already uncovered Tens of Thousands of fraudulent votes in favor of Hillary. And machines that tallied more votes than what the maximum possible was. Oops!

Anyway, Barry has at least stood up to Israel as best as anyone could without getting JFKed, so maybe he has a fun endgame in mind here.

Thanks for correcting the record.

ethnic hungarian in romania

Thanks for the clarification.

I knew this would happen. I called it from day one that Obama was going to do something that would suspend the election and effectively give him a third term.

Watch some major revelation come out in these next few days that completely invalidates the election and throws the nation into a constitutional crisis.

Donald Dumbfuckers will stab their country in the guts repeatedly if Putin throws them a fucking bone.

That's exactly what happened. Russian bastards hacked the DNC, smeared Hillary, circulated take news, and hacked the goddamn machines. I'm glad to see this President isn't going to take it before he goes.

Obama ought to have a private meeting with the electors before Dec. 19th and disclose everything. Make them substitute a decent Republican like Romney or Kasich and dump President Pussygrabber. Then make sure we ram the worst fucking sanctions in the world straight down Putin's throat.

If Russia isn't punished they are going to keep doing it. They already took her away from us and next they will support more neonazis willing to get in their knees for the evil empire.

hi dnc

>Trump says the system is rigged
>Media goes "huurrrrrrrrr, ur retarded"
>Obama tells him to stop being a little bitch
>Now we have Obama openly attempting to rig shit to stop Trump at any cost

>Trump says the recount is nothing but a waste of time and money
>Media insists he's trying to hide something
>Only thing found were more votes for Trump
>Everyone's mad that so much money got wasted on this shit

>Trump says we're going to get tired of winning
>I don't buy that
>He's not even president yet, and I'm already tired of winning so much

Is this man ever wrong?

>They already took her away from us and next they will support more neonazis willing to get in their knees for the evil empire.
GTFO of Sup Forums you fucking dune coon loving apologist. Kill yourself....NIGGErR

IT DOESN'T TAKE RUSSIAN SUPER HACKERS TO FIGURE OUT JOHN PODESTA'S PASSWORD WAS JOHNPODESTA1

Enjoy your unemployment I guess

This is petty just let trump take office and fail so everyone can see what a joke he is

I looked into this when Stein started her recount growling. Most states don't have those systems connected to the internet.
One has no paper copy, and no real recount ability.

Wired had an article about election hacking, saying it could be done for $25 and with a homeschooling definition of programming. It's absolutely impossible to trace, according to them, and the government has been told this multiple times.

A bit late to cry about all the horses out of the barn, when you've spent years knowing the barn door was broke.

Oh i am laffin at your boogeyman theory

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Wasn't Obama one of the many telling Trump during the campaign that there is no way the election is rigged stop being paranoid?

You are wrong leaf. You just focus on getting weedman out.

God the hypocrisy is mind boggling

Glad this snake oil salesman is no longer potus

>City people all voted for Hillary.
You've got to keep your muzzie loving trap shut Toronto. Fucking white Torontonians are sub human trash.

>haha stupid trump you can't hack the votes
>OMG RUSSIA HACKED THE VOTES

Obama is just doing this cuz he's being pressured.

>EC elects Trump in 10 days
>Washington is essentially shut down already for the holidays since nothing big will be done till next year

If Obama was serious about this it'd have been done weeks ago.

>before election
>"it's insulting that mr. trump is implying the US election could be "hacked" or be a "fraud" of any kind"
>after
>MUH RECOUNTS
MUH RUSSIANS

"Range of stakeholders"

Somone didn't get what they paid for and they are mad mad mad.

Some one put these together please. I'm on mobile.

I think it's hilarious. Given the effort the democrats go through, their hipocricy should be GLARING even to the most dimwitted person out there. How many times did they say that not recognizing the results of the election is a threat to the democracy? Absolute kek.

Their recount failed, now this. This will also fail. They will lose the same election three times. Let that sink in.

I hope they discover that Russian Hacker known as Sup Forums is behind it.

It's almost as if urbanites and suburban/ruralites have completely different needs and values.

Nah. It must be that the other team is stupid. Let's call them names instead.

Let me get this straight, making a call to Taiwan is causing a war with China, but saying Russia rigged our election isn't?

I have no idea what you are talking about. When have the Democrats ever had dead people vote for them?

What next? Are they going to cancel election results?

Hypocrite Nigger

If he starts a civil war by forcing the right's hand, Soros wins.
If he steals the presidency and we do nothing, Soros wins.

Russia intervening is our only hope.

>It must be that the other team is stupid.

Yes it is. You need more brainpower to design something as complex as a city. You don't need any brainpower to design a suburb or a rural shithole, any nigger can do it.

In terms of evolution:

rural = subhuman
suburban = pleb
urban = superior, future human

What is the NSA for spying everyone if they can't even pinpoint some russian hackers?

boy if they had only been a way to not fuck up the election completely by letting Hillary run

The NSA has confirmed that Russia interfered with the election. This is why they're investigating.

>urban = superior, future human

Sure m8.

Big (((multicultural))) cities need to be nuked and rebuilt when the race war is over. There is no saving them.

You do realize that a vast percentage of people in the Cities also voted Trump right?

Idiot CTR leaf proxy using faggot

>You do realize that a vast percentage of people in the Cities also voted Trump right?

That's just not true at all.

The day of the rake is coming leaf.

I don't know about you clueless faggots but I'm opposed to any foreign entity interfering with our elections, even if the result of this one was preferable.

>You need more brainpower to design something as complex as a city.

Yes, because to live in a city, you must contribute to it's infrastructure. Did you build your fucking apartment?

That cheeky nigger

>Kremlin shilling this hard for annexation of US

Holy shit this is too much

Thanks Leafbro. Appreciate it.

Source?

No wonder she came out today. They don't want people to forget about her.

So when this falls through too how long until they just say "fuck it" and go full martial law? Because it's clear now that they've no intention of allowing Trump to assume office.

Voting machines aren't even connected to the internet, how would they be hacked?

Thanks for the fake concern, CTR fat girl.

As if Hillary's cabinet made up of low IQ brown and black underclasd affirmative action minorities wouldn't have been the shitshow of the year.

Why are you so obsessed with putting people into positions that they simply aren't qualified for? It's fucking creepy.

Getting paid to shitpost. What a life.

Yey! ((Russian Hackers)) are back! Nice to see we are relevant again, i feared with Trump election US will forget us.

>Elections can't be rigged
T.King Nigger when his spade queen is set to win
>Russian hacked the elections
T.King Nigger after his spade queen lose

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hillary-clinton-emails-hack-wikileaks-russia-nsa-dnc-john-podesta-a7423981.html

A large portion of the military and several million Americans with heavy firepower would not take that lightly.

Really you CTR faggot?
Chicago maybe the most liberal Democrat city in the country 30% voted Trump
30%!
and of the 70% that voted Hillary at least 50% were dead or illegals

results1116.cookcountyclerk.com/summary.aspx?eid=110816

60% for Tammy Duckworth?

REEEEEEE

>the only qualified people are Wall Street CEO Jews
damn Trump turned Sup Forums into a nest of useful idiots overnight

some user predict this shit, post that screenshot.

Stop whining

She did it.