Cathcuck: Those Japanese Meanies thinking they have borders and shiet!

Redpill me on this Silence movie shit...Are catholics seriously trying to push this Japan should have let themselves be conquered by us shit? Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zB-3xUFOFkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimabara_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan#Christian_Prime_Ministers
youtube.com/watch?v=TcNKM4TI41E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The story was written by a Japanese and it depicts two missionaries on a search for a lost priest in Japan, as well as the plight of the hidden japanese Christians that were oppressed ISIS-style by the government.

Fuck you, you muslim shit.

Japan=ISIS, fuck you cathcuck. I'm glad they were never assblasted by you faggot freemason pedos.

>Japan=ISIS, fuck you cathcuck. I'm glad they were never assblasted by you faggot freemason pedos.

After China becomes christian and the West falls because of multiculturalism and antichristianity it will take of Japan and they will then naturally become Christians.

>wishful thinking the post.
Islam will fuck your shit up in the west. You think Chinks like Christianity? Lel. Welcome to reality, nigger. You think it will take in spite of 2000 year history where it was present but didn't in China? Good luck with that shit. Christianity is dead, and Islam is death. Fuck both of them.

What do you mean by "us"? This happened before the US was a country. Check my flag, we've been Catholics since the the first millennia.

Looks like you buttblasted OP

I see what you did there greenland! Topheh.

Are you trolling, or are your purposefully retarded?

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China, even under a communist regime.
Meanwhile, Chinks burn muslims because they're violent.

Movie about Cathcucks being crucified and humiliated in front of laughing japs=Comedy not tragedy.

No one takes Christianity seriously there. Maybe they say Ooo ahh for a second to get a handout. They believe in Confucious an dragons and shit, not Jews. Haven't you heard, snownigger?

>we've been Catholics since the the first millennia.
That is literally not true, though.

Greenland has been Catholic since the Norse settled here. This is a fact. There are churches and parishes, even cemeteries older than most countries. Unlike the secularised West that is invaded by Muslims we aren't cucks.

But your religion is cuckheld. Really makes you think.

((((((((((((Catholicism)))))))))))

Right fellas?

Right.

> Japan should have let themselves be conquered by us
What do you mean conquered? The missionaries were not soldiers, they just wanted to convert hte japanese.

I think what your struggling with is major retardation called edgy teenagerism. Congrats, you've discovered atheism and you can now smoke weed and play with my little pony! Next thing you can do is enligten your parents that you're a demi-girl aro-ace aka unlaid pussy and that you want money to cut your worthless balls. Religion is the fundament of society and without it you might as well stay stuck in endless childhood. You're not a real man, you're a whining baby.

It's obviously part of the plan to then conquer them.

Based fucking Greenland

You're not a real man unless you're a Jew-cuck? Nigger shut up, kek.

You have to be a shill or a literall retard to say that.

I think the naive here is you

>how many arguements can I replace with insults
Also, pic related is what Catholics did to Jews

No kidding, right? Based Spain hq knows from experience.

you know 1/3rd of south korea is already christian? Educated chinks are very interested in christianity.

>All these jealous Prottiecucks that wish they had cool film directors instead of vegetable fetishist directors.
Stay mad faggots

South Korea is an island surrounded by real chinks. The whole moonies evangelism of prosperity shit is warrior F off too. Not too long until warrior monks slaughter Christ cucks like days past (silence).

Shouldn't you be kissing sand niggers' feet somewhere?

>bringing Christianity to the world = conquering them
thats why Korea is currently being run by white people. It allows more diplomacy between other Christian countries.

The Spaniards invaded the Americas and brought priests with them. That wasnt a missionary trip, but a conquest.

All religion is for cucks.

>Catholics hated the jews centuries before they let them bury western civilization under a flood of darkies and pozz.

>you know 1/3rd of south korea is already christian?

Do you consider Mormonism as Christianity because the type of 'Christian' religion that Koreans practice is about as far away as European Christianity as possible? Just look at the current Korean Presidential scandal and the cult figure the female President was under practiced "Christianity"

You people are incredibly ignorant of history. I'm guessing you are trying to compare the japanese to the south americans, but there are many differences.

First of all the spanish didn't convert the south americans before conquering them.

Also the Japanese were imune to european diseases and were a much more advanced society. Also, japan didn't have gold or any other kind of really valuable resources, also, unlike the americas it didn't have a strategic importance, it was just an out of the way island at the other end of the world.
If you think cristianity was somehow used as a tool of the state to conquer anyone you are no better than indoctrinated leftists.

Cuckolism is a business organization and has been like that since Constantine made it the official religion of Rome

>If you think cristianity was somehow used as a tool of the state to conquer anyone you are no better than indoctrinated leftists.
MY GOD

>government preserving its nation and culture
>fuck you you muslim shit

You are the Muslim, Hans

Catholicism emerged after the schism in the 11th century you ignorant moron. Also, that's not an argument.

Not an argument. Where was christianity used as a tool to conquer the native peoples? Not in the americas.

Redpill me on this Star Wars movie shit...Are the Rebels seriously trying to push that the Empire should have let themselves be conquered by that shit? Kek!

Then tell me one think, why the spanish didn't let the aztecs or incas keep their religions?

>the heads of the churches in Rome and Constantine didnt have political power and kings werent bowing down to them as the voice and absolute authority of God until the 11th century

btfo by rare

>Constantinople

Because the spansh were christians and wanted to convert the natives, to spread the truth of god and make it easyer to rule over them. Also because the Aztecs were a bunch of bloody savages that sacrificed people and children to the pagan gods.

Japan had a terrible first impression of Christianity. I think something like less than 3% of their population are Christians.

Their nip versions of the worship songs I grew up with are fucking hilarious though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zB-3xUFOFkY

>and make it easyer to rule over them
you are saying it yourself, there you have your example of the religion as a tool for the state

No. The lack of religion is being cucked. Nations (coming from the Latin word nation which means blood so it's not the modern, civic nation but ethnic nationality) need a foundation that hold the people together, religion. In a sense it works the same way how memetic magic brought Sup Forums together to praise kek. Religion is essentially the memes (information spread like genes but through language) of which you can conquer other nation and the loss of religion is basically being cucked. Currently Muslims are spreading their religion while raping and invading the West, cucking Europe and America with memes and genes.

And if you want to flip this and say that Greenland and other countries are cucked for having lost to Christian missionaries, it doesn't work that way. Most Asian countries (and I include Inuit which comes directly from Siberia) had shamanism and we haven't lost the shamanic spirituality which isn't religion per se.

>make it easyer to rule over them.
>Not a tool to conquer
Primo, pls

The partriarch of constantinople was often appointed by the emperor and even when that didn't happen, the patriarch does not have more authority than a king and should be subservient, not get involved in politics. This was different in the west, because westerners are natural cucks, but still, it doesn't mean that the catholic church was a business organization.

That fucking bullshit you're posting makes me want to agree with the other guy you virgin autist

He's had a lowsy day pick-pocketing and came to Sup Forums to let out some steam

No, really, they weren't. At least not in Constantinople, where the Emperor headed the church in worldly affairs like administration and organizing councils.

The schism happened in large part because the Pope was making power grabs and trying to become a political player.

It was not a tool to conquer, religious uniformity was used of course to keep the conquered people in line, this is normal. But if you look at the original comment that i replied to, that guy implies that if some missionaries try to convert another country, than that can only mean that the country they come from wants to invade and annex them later. That's fucking stupid.

>the head of the orthodox church was appointed by the State
my bad, I should've said a political organization and not a business organization.

I'm a bit interested in this movie. Are any of the priests crazy?

Based Samurai Champloo. One of them becomes slightly crazy and starts seeing hallucinations caused by stress and torture.

Speaking of Chinese Christians, Taiping rebellion was a whole bag of fun
>chink faggot named Hong Xiuquan supported by his entire village, fails exams required for getting a prestigious government post
>becomes depressed and meets a Christian preacher who teaches him about the word of God
>delirious chink faggot realizes he is actually the brother of Jesus, sets up his own Christian cult and starts one of the most massive and bloodiest civil wars in human history

Of course the church is partly a political organisation, you say that as if it's a bad thing. The teachings of the church are on the other hand universal and unchanged and uncompromising to state authority.
The church is literally a political organisation as well as the truth of god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimabara_Rebellion

>Japan had a terrible first impression of Christianity.
But it's depicted so positively now.

>In the wake of the Matsukura clan's construction of a new castle at Shimabara, taxes were drastically raised, which provoked anger from local peasants and rōnin (samurai without masters). Religious persecution of the local Catholics exacerbated the discontent..
The rebellion started because of high taxes, in an area which happened to have a lot of christians.

But why is pre constantine christian not proddy?

yeah told that to the shogun.

You let some foreginers spread their religion in your country and later you have christian lords and peasants rebelling against you.

Why are they not PRODDIE?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Japan#Christian_Prime_Ministers

I find it interesting that 8 of Japan's prime ministers were, at least nominally, Christian.

>You let some foreginers spread their religion in your country and later you have christian lords and peasants rebelling against you.

>Shimabara was once the domain of the Arima clan, which had been Christian; as a result, many locals were also Christian. The Arima were moved out in 1614 and replaced by the Matsukura.[5] The new lord, Matsukura Shigemasa, hoped to advance in the shogunate hierarchy, and so he was involved with various construction projects, including the building and expansion of Edo Castle, as well as a planned invasion of Luzon in the Spanish East Indies (today a part of the Philippines).

>He also built a new castle at Shimabara.[6] As a result, he placed a greatly disproportionate tax burden on the people of his new domain, and further angered them by strictly persecuting Christianity.These policies were continued by Shigemasa's heir, Katsuie.

Think you can read that whole thing? the rebellion was not caused by christians rebelling because of theyr faith. Not all of the people who took part were christian and the nobles were not christian. You didn't even bother to read tha article you posted, you drooling idiot.
The revolt was caused by high taxes and worsened by religious persecution

>No. The lack of religion is being cucked.

No, a cucked attitude is why they're being cucked. Christianity promotes a religious state, so if you were being a good Christian then you'd allow all the Christian refugees from the Middle East, Africa, India and China in. Are you willing to do that? Fuck no.

Germany was prepared to lose their religion if they won WW2, and create a state based on science and ethnocentrism. It took the entire world to bring them down and humiliate them, so that's how they got cucked. The pagan barbarian that surrounded the Roman Empire weren't about to allow themselves to be cucked, it took superior numbers, weaponry and violence in order to bring them to heel. In some instances they chose to kill their wives and family rather than allow them to become slaves to the Romans, and killed themselves rather than allowed themselves to be taken prisoner.

Im guessing the priests are Anglos not Portugies? If so

DROPPED

Wow double whammy from rare!!

The majority of Japanese are atheists, or at least don't identify belonging to any particular religious group. On the other hand unless we're talking about actually insane cults, today's Japanese don't really dislike religious practices either and it's not uncommon for people to participate in Buddhist, Shintoist, even Christian events like weddings and there's no social stigma attached.

For historical reasons why it's that way there's the syncretism of originally foreign Buddhism and local Shinto beliefs (meaning an adapting religious landscape), dissembling of that syncretism during Imperial Japan in order to emphasize Shintoism as the national religion (with Emperor being the divine head of state), thus removing state support from Buddhism. Then in turn when Japan lost the second world war the populace was naturally disillusioned with state supported Shinto beliefs, leaving a vacuum that was filled with a mix of secular Western and Japanese values.

this delusion

The idiot here is you that unironically think that religion hasn't been used as a tool to conquer

I asked you before to provide proof or examples of this happening. You tried to, and made yourself look stoopid by linking a page that prooves my point.

>uh, no man you'r the idiod, duuuh

Christianity has made it to the stage of being a reality they have to tolerate. Mostly because there are so many now, but partly because they are very well behaved. Chinese Christian owned businesses never try to weasel out of taxes and fees for instance.

Greenland, more like Bantzland.
>Say hi to the ten other people who live there for me.

man learn some history, you are either a teenager or a catholic pirest

Are you triggered?

It's a scorcese film. It's going to be quality

>the hidden japanese Christians that were oppressed
As well they should have been. Christians should have been oppressed more so it never spread at all.
Do you think it's good for other cultures to replaced with Christianity but bad for Islam to do the same? No, fuck you, it's bad foreign cults to be coming in anywhere trying to destroy cultural traditions.

That's not an argument. If you know so much history then why don't you give me an example? Oh yah, you tried to by posting an article you didn't even read and it ended up proving my point. But i guess you know a lot of history right?
And why do you resort to name calling? I'm in my 20's and i''m not even catholic. I dislike a lot of things about the catholic church but only some lefty would say that christian missionaries wanted their country to conquer japan, and that's why the preached there, and not because of genuine faith in God.

Fuck off you cringeworthy teenager. You are not "pagan". You are a pathetic fucking athetist.

>You think Chinks like Christianity?
Christianity in Korea is growing fast as fuck, in the 40's about 5% of koreans were christian, by the 90's around 20% now its at 30-35% and growing faster than ever.
China has the fastest growing christian community, and it will be soon the country with the highest number of Christians, there are millions of baptisms every year and its estimated that now around 5% of the country is christian (it was less than 1% at mid century) and its growing faster and faster.

They were too far away and we found them too late for a crusade, but I guess the two big ones the Americans dropped on them went some way to balancing the scales.

dude what about the crusades?

What about countries like Japan? The majority are atheist, yet they still have a strong in-group mentality. Perhaps you're confused and fail to realize that the "meme" holding modern nations together is in fact language and national identity and not some outdated global religion based on books written by sandnigger dickcutters. If you'd ever bothered to open a history book you'd notice that the most powerful ideologies in recent history have all been secular in nature, be it nationalism, communism, ideas of democracy etc. and the political and societal effects of religion has only been secondary in nature.

Sandnigger countries are shitholes precisely because they still cling onto their religious worldviews rather than adopting the secular mindset that the first world has already done. We should deny them based on secular and practical reasons, not become religiocucks ourselves.

Bare bones Christianity is actually pretty flexible compared to other religions as there are very few cultural standards. A church in Africa can look and feel very different from one in China and both can still be called christian as long as they subscribe to certain beliefs. This was actually a big topic in the early church. The Epistles mention controversy over things like circumcision and keeping kosher and whether or not gentile Christians had to adopt Jewish cultural norms. The answer was no.

>Shintoism
>Atheist
Try again.

>dude what about the crusades?

Christcuck detected. How do you reconcile your religion with keeping hordes of Christian "refugees" out of your country? You can't, otherwise you're a terrible Christian.

No, they're Portuguese. Just played by Anglos.

>Sebastião Rodrigues
>Francisco Garrpe
>Father Cristóvão Ferreira

youtube.com/watch?v=TcNKM4TI41E

Oh, what a revolution! and what a heart must I have, to contemplate without emotion that elevation and that fall! Little did I dream, when she added titles of veneration to those of enthusiastic, distant, respectful love, that she should ever be obliged to carry the sharp antidote against disgrace concealed in that bosom; little did I dream that I should have lived to see such disasters fallen upon her, in a nation of gallant men, in a nation of men of honor, and of cavaliers! I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards, to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult.

But the age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever. Never, never more, shall we behold that generous loyalty to rank and sex, that proud submission, that dignified obedience, that subordination of the heart, which kept alive, even in servitude itself, the spirit of an exalted freedom! The unbought grace of life, the cheap defense of nations, the nurse of manly sentiment and heroic enterprise is gone. It is gone, that sensibility of principle, that chastity of honor, which felt a stain like a wound, which inspired courage whilst it mitigated ferocity, which ennobled whatever it touched, and under which vice itself lost half its evil, by losing all its grossness.

Edmund Burke - 1793

>But the age of chivalry is gone; that of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded, and the glory of Europe is extinguished forever.

Are you serious now?
The crusades were a bunch of christian missionaries in the middle east who preached so that the europeans could come later and conquer those lands quicker? No.
The crusades were a response to
1) the Byzantine meperor who sent a letter to the pope asking for help from other christian nations, since the empire was surrounded at the time,
2) christians states reacting to christian pilgrims being persecuted in the middle east.
i don't even think you understand what you are arguing against. yes, at times christianity offered a cassus belli to christian countries. This is not bad, and the crusades were actually beneficial to western europe.This does not mean that christian missionaries were some subversive element.

dude the war was in the nama of god and supported by the pope himself hahahaha

If that isn't an example of the religion as a tool for conquer you are blind

That's not what i was arguing against.
Spreading christianity by missionaries was not used as a tool to conquer.
I guess you really don't even know what you were arguing against.

You are the freemasons faggot! We are forbidden from going freemasons!

dude what about the reconquista

dudeeee do you know the canary islands?

there were natives there and the first people the spanish sent was missionaries and merchants and then when they saw the natives didn't want to convert (some of them) they sent the army

why are you so naive?

same with the saxons and charlemagne, same with any other "barbarian tribe" in europe, some of them converted and join the christians, if you didn't convert then you were an enemy

They were only repressed after they revolted.

It's specifically because they used to believe in all the dragon non-sense that they are now moving towards Jesus Christ.

Paganism never lasts too long. It gets outdated as soon as it crosses the path of our Lord and Savior.