Brazil is a dangerous shithole!!

>Brazil is a dangerous shithole!!
What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies#map
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/condepe-afasta-conselheiro-preso-por-suspeita-de-receber-dinheiro-de-faccao.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need a Pinochet.

it means Brazil is a dangerous shithole

SWEDEN FUCKING YES
Finally we are climbing

That importing shit-skins like yourself is bad for any country.

It's safer than USA though.

i shock venezuela isnt n.1

Shouldnt this be based on per capita instead of numbers?
Obviously usa will have more crimes commited than portugal, but it means nothing.

What did they mean by this?

rly makes me thnk....
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate

You aren't supposed to question the numbers!

What did they mean by -this-?

What kind of victim is this map referring to?

brazil has around 200m populate, meanwhile USA has 314m, so ...

Almost all of murders are related to niggers involved in drugs, murders during robberies for example make up less than 4% of the total.

The average person doesn't get randomly killed here for nothing.

We have a lot of murders, yes. But its just the prefered crime in our nation.

You still have other crimes, just different ones.

>niggers

Spics too.

"Delinquency" aka any nigger crime.

>top ten highest crime rates
>list of total crime

What the fuck are you talking about? People get mugged in Brazil all the fucking time.

lol the righteous have finally turned the us into brazil.
I bet they'll make brazil look good in a few years

Brazil is not here and it's from 10 years ago but USA is doing worse than most other american countries.
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Robberies#map

>Sweden

Lol Sweden Yes!

Remove the niggers from the US crime statistics and it drops substantially. You can't remove the niggers from Brazilian crime statistics because Brazilians are all niggers and you'd just end up with zero population

Niggers

>Brazilians are all niggers
When will this meme end? Brazil has about 47% whites which isn't that far from USA's 56%.

They're like a bunch of quarter niggers.

Also Brazil has more mixed people but less "pure" blacks than USA.

>Belgium

>amount of crimes

Diversity is our strenght Sven.

>Belgium written over France
Lol Brazilian "education"

Isn't there a news blackout on Venezuela?
I haven't read a thing about the country for at least a year now.

The whites are all in the south.
In the middle of the country there are mixed people who claim white.

Brazil is way better than Turkey at almost everything but there is too much theft and pickpocets for some reason.I mean Turkey is shit but no one is going to steal your phone while you are typing on the sidewalk.

they're all dead.

I don't know about the rest of the country but I never got mugged and I used to ride the bus every day, it's not like there are roaming gangs of niggers everywhere stealing everything, maybe there are in the shithole places like Rio or the Northeast.

The brutality of the crimes stands out. The shit those cartels are doing is beyond fucked up. I think USA's biggest problem is the "gangster culture" or what most people on Sup Forums would refer to as "niggers". Getting your car stolen or getting shot pales in comparison to getting skinned and burned alive

>mfw UK has a higher crime rate than the USA if you scale populations

UK UK UK

That only happens in Mexico and Central America, we only have petty niggers killing each other in favelas here.

Unless you're a white woman. But phone theft is of the least concern in that case.

Doesn't that effectively make the land terra nullius? Would occupy it.

This map proves nothing except that the US is the best at reporting crime. We should be applauded for our sense of civic duty.

Also, how come the title talks about crime rate, but the legend refers to total crime? Is it not per capita?

That's pure bullshit man. I frequent /r/watchpeopledie on reddit (yeah yeah I go on reddit, hate me) and every fucking week there's some new brutal killing in Brazil. I'm sure it wouldn't take too much googling to find a pile of evidence for brutal gang violence in Brazil.

How many of the victims weren't niggers in shorts and flip-flops?

> Sweden is on the map

Belo Horizonte

I don't know you Brazillians have so many skin tones it's impossible to tell what a black person looks like lol

and that's REPORTED crime.

I lived in Brazil and people don't come in all colours. There are white brown dark super dark people and super dark people are looking weird

Yeah I'm aware they don't come in pink and purple but you just named more than a few common skin tones there lol...

Everytime i think about Brazil the first things that come to my mind are Chico Buarque, Ronaldo, we wuz airplanes, and this webm.

I don't think its fair to lump all the states into one,
detroit and jew york and chicago along with a small handful of cities make up the vast majority of crimes

>too much theft and pickpocets for some reason
A sensation of impunity, overburdened justice system and crowded jails, which leads to judges releasing people. Then the cops get tired of arresting the same guy 5 times and cap him when no one is watching and say he resisted.

Meanwhile people are actually reporting less crimes while the leftists and the media tries to claim our crime rate is high because of the opposite.

>Santa Catarina

Brazil is larger and more diverse than contiguous USA.

Meant for

It's the same here.

Which means the US has more than 50% more people but only about 10% more total crimes.

>Mfw my country and 4/6 of the countries it borders are on there

Nah not yet but I do look forward to the time that becomes a reality.

That just proves the first guy's point that they were probably from the northeast aka no mans land.

I think it's the whole system, some ppl are entitled to anything and others will never get a break

>mapsoftheworld.com
>brazilian

You forgot Human's Right activists, the plague upon our nation
g1.globo.com/sao-paulo/noticia/condepe-afasta-conselheiro-preso-por-suspeita-de-receber-dinheiro-de-faccao.ghtml

These statistics are well over 10+ years old. Also top kek at Belgium almost being twice as bad as us.

>no crime in Italy
>literally the home and headquarters of the Mafia

Christ

Just how much shit do you have to deal with, if you believe we have no crime?

>my shithole of a country is not even in the top 10
We also fail in that, fuck me.

Why is Peru first?, are they counting micro-agressions? what the fuck