I was thinking about visiting latin America and picking up a busty catholic latina. Would this be a good idea...

I was thinking about visiting latin America and picking up a busty catholic latina. Would this be a good idea? I am looking for someone with traditional values, being THICC can come as second priority
Thoughts, guys?

Big tits are a white trait

this isn`t her is it?

it's easy OP white people used to live there in prehistory , when the conquistadors from spain came it was the fulfillment of a prophecy that the white man would return (the guys who built the pyramids there) anyway, it's heavily ingrained in their culture to mate with you

really?

aim to Venezuela or Colombia then, rest of SA are shit. Venezuela is a shit hole and theres a high chance you get killed/robbed so ill recomend Colombia

pls don't bring anything back

You want more arab cock, don't you.

i do not want cancer and i do not want AIDS

Sounds like you should stop watching american movies and stop your exposure to memes as well.

Does your women count as busty catholic latinas?

mulatto

really?

more like a busty butterface

Ever seen a well fed african with those?

Didn't think so.

That woman is not hot. Her tits are a mess, they would touch her knees without support.

>Thicc
Fucking cancerous faggot kill yourself

Fuck off, Achmed.

hope you get raped to death by a wild pack of niggers racemixer

Most big titty girls ive seen are black or half black

Seems like a good idea to me. As long as you're white and not a manlet, you'll get girls easily.

Just avoid heavy gringo areas. Bitches there are already poisoned by western """values""".

>tfw you will never have a thick nigger maid to fuck every day when your wife is out