What does Sup Forums think of IQ tests?

what does Sup Forums think of IQ tests?
cross exams look pretty inaccurate to me since often you can have 50% chance of hitting the answer

free-iqtest.net/
post your results and skin colour

Other urls found in this thread:

free-iqtest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

skin colour is pretty obvious. i think you can take away up to 10 points from this result

I am of African descent

I guess.
I had my IQ officially tested and scored only 115.

You aren't supposed to be able to overachiever on an IQ test. But I most definitely do. I can't decide if I believe in them as a general measure of intelligence or not.

IQ test has absolutely nothing to do with how smart you are.

It does however determine how smart you could be if you worked hard at it.

Think of it like the amount of ram your computer have. If all you are using is 2gb it does not matter whether you have 4gb or 32gb. On the other hand don't expect somebody with 2gb to run windows if you know what I mean

this test seems way to forgiving
white btw

I agree with
White.

Ralph is autistic as fuck

Einstein is a total fraud, and kikes are arabian sand-stock who manipulate their IQ scores. Lies.

I would put no faith in this test. IQ test can only be administered by a professional.

JUST

Legal and law abiding taco

Me. 146 Verbal 159+ (Could not be measured on Wais scale. I do believe I.Q unlike E.Q. (Emotional I.Q kek) Pseudo-Science are socially important Econ, Tech, Ability to accept hard facts not fallacy. there is a direct correlation between I.Q and Social econ and Social behavior

>haha what's the next number in this fibonacci sequence
you have got to be fucking kidding me. anyone who even finishes the test after that shit is a fucking mong who can't see the bigger jewish picture.

159+ Logic

Every time we have this thread you dumb niggers post stupid bullshit.

1. IQ isn't an absolute number, it's a quotient, relative to everyone else's score. The distribution of scores varies by test. You cannot just say a single number and expect to be taken seriously. Say the name of the test it was scored on, or better yet just give your percentile.

2. Einstein didn't score 160 or whatever, his IQ was never tested. It is predicted he would've scored about 160 but it's possible he could've scored as 'low' as 125 or as high as 190. There are all kinds of factors that affect IQ and it doesn't have much significance on an individual basis.

3. Speaking of which, IQ is much better as a predictor in groups. High IQ correlates to higher health, wealth, happiness, lifespan, and a whole bunch of other positive stuff. But there are still plenty of examples of high IQ people who don't fit the stereotype.

4. Again, STOP JUST SAYING A FUCKING NUMBER, YOUR IQ ISN'T A NUMBER, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS RETARDS.

Online Intelligent Quotient tests kek. Sit through a grueling certified test administered by a certified implementer.

I've never taken an IQ test, but my score on the old SAT was 1520 (800 verbal, 720 math), so I guess I'm probably above 100?

We be high I.Q fags. kek.

Correct. As per your age group in scale.

I did 2 "real" tests as a kid and scored 144 and 152. Scored 146 on this fake one. None of those are a true reflection of my inteligence. I'm just really good at tests.

>tfw 10 points shy of Einstein tier

Too bad I'm going to waste my life in a dead end job and likely off myself in a bout of depression before age 40.

Fun fact
Somalians average 68

african pigmys test around 55

My intelligence quotient is 600 and you're filthy peasant.

how long does this online IQ test take? because I used to have to undergo them every year in school. They would pull me from class and it would take quite a long time.
it was logic, deductive reasoning, pattern recognition, memory. And I mean actual intense testing where they show you an page with writing on it
looks like a big long paragraph except instead of letters and words it's a bunch of made up meaningless symbols.
you may look at it for 30 seconds, now write down as much as you remember in the correct order until you are told to stop

>tfw 114

I'm retarded I don't deserve to post on this board.

(((certified implementer)))
also Einstein took much of the stuff from Janos Bolyai. and he was never tested for IQ.

I gots a fiddy tree an I black

This isn't that.

i'm white, and at least the free IQ tests are bullshit.
last time i took one of those free ones i got a 165. as much as i'd love to believe i'm that super dooper smart, i really don't think it holds much weight.

sandnigger roach

White

>free-iqtest.net/
> white

Meibn aj Q iz 21 Shieeeet

Spanish, English, French, Squamish and Taramara Native...
146 @ 7
Usually test @ 134
This test... 125

Forgot this is pol

IQ is just wankery over useless shit. Everyone who took this shit serious never amounted to anything. True greats like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk dont care for such wankery shit and actually make something out of their intelligence.

> what is "inspect element"?

pic related

Am I white /pol?

u missed the embed code

Didnt get the maths ones right but the other question i did do good.
Arab/ashkenazi

u missed the embed code

I'm of European descent

fml...
this was my real score
im a proxy panjeet pretending to be white
pls no bully
pls send toilet

true, these virgins just want other faggots mirin' their 'le epic superior intelligence'. When all you need to be is hardworking to actually amount to something

Im white you degenerate lowlifes

Was sleepy and am in bed

I'm Asian.

Whiter than your mom tities

I got every question right, 141 is the maximum

W H I T E

I am whiter than snow, also this test was pretty damn retarded, half of these questions had nothing to do with IQ

>137
>When I took one irl I scored 136

Horseshit, if I wasn't a fucking retard I wouldn't be here right now

>inb4
>Salt
>Intelligence is not Success

Get out of bed you lazy fuck

Got lazy at some, but still..

:_;

White and I'm tired as shit and couldn't be bothered spending anymore time on the one that came down to 45 or 46. Was like multiplied by 8 then by 3.4 and I'm too dumb/tired to quickly figure out the next logical multiplier.

But hey I dropped out of school in secondary so whatever.

You wouldnt know how to use internet at that IQ you degenerate shitstain.

Stoned Caucasian, Italian American

Please notice me senpai

german/slavic

I'm pretty sure these online tests are falsely inflated so people can gloat on social media. I don't believe these numbers mean anything.

Poo in it

>tfw average as fuck
Not that i'm going to trust a (((free))) IQ test.

Also, White Hispanic reporting in.

Also I blame tired for taking a few minutes to realize the anagram was the name of my own fucking country.

IQ Test

139 white

kek

Lmao

Can someone even go lower than 140 on this basic shit?
Only hard part was one rearranging word because of language barrier.

pretty white with some hints of slav blood

I accidentlly skipped a question so my iq is actually 150

fug

can't you just pass by being good at maths sequences though

iq tests r bad

so are mudslimes but here you are

IQ tests are stupid. I went to gifted during middle school, on an actual IQ test (I don't trust internet tests because they can't test things like spatial intelligence) I got 134.
No one there was actually especially smart.

I'm not convinced IQ measures anything of serious value, considering many people with high IQs do not accomplish much, simply because, as we have seen, the best indicator of success is when people can tolerated delayed gratification, if they are willing to commit to long-term goals, and if they will continue to re-attempt something after it fails.

i thought i was above average at best. anyway, this test seems bullshit, i'm way too not interested in anything besides drinking and smoking weed to have an iq that high. zero intellectual pursuits in my life.

>picked intuitively for a couple of questions because fuck this test
>your iq is 138

Either I'm god intelligence or this test is complete shit.

Can't you just die for using the term "maths". It's fucking math. MATH. Fuck Brits.

t. Autist

~70 I would guess.

>the best indicator of success is when people can tolerated delayed gratification, if they are willing to commit to long-term goals, and if they will continue to re-attempt something after it fails.

so basically noone on Sup Forums

>put all the right answers
>You have an IQ of 200

>put the worst answers purposefuly
>You have an IQ of 74

Top lel, this test really is shit.

I am Polish mind stronk.

i also used to nearly fail subjects like math and physics in high school. i never really put any effort into studying (useless given the current system. i got into a pretty selective major at the best uni in the country despite having Cs/Ds in every subject besides English and Czech), but still, when I had to get a good mark on test for whatever reasons, I couldn't grasp anything despite having spent hours with tutors.

Online IQ tests exist to give lazy bums reasons to feel superior to other people without actually doing anything. Having an above average IQ is meaningless if you don't do shit with it. Back in middle and high school I got scores nearing genius level but I've yet to do anything with my life and I often struggle with menial tasks.

White, brown haired blue eyed male from Southern US.

Unlike some kids here, I didn't google the answers.

Le Q.I. de Einstein est estimé...le Juif n'as jamais passer de test...

PS:Mensa est le seul vrai test crédible...

I've been doing geometry for 15 hours and i can't be arsed with any more maths.
I'm a finely prepared stew of greek, turkic, mongolian and some rapist crusader that fucked one of my ancestors.

This is not a real IQ test.

Sorry.

132 white

How can it be "average" intelligence if it's the same percentage as "above average"?

Shouldn't "average intelligence" be..y'know... The average?

I'd have to agree with the rest of the board here: the test is shitty.

Last I remembered, I scored 90 a year ago.

White thankfully. Also this test is fucking shit, fuck the shuffled words specifically.

Shenanigans

This.

I got 140. Ill be damned if ill waste brain space of learning cmthe names of countriesor cities i dont care about

I was never good at doing sequences
(Sorry for the bad english)