Well, well, well. Just as I told you faggots, PewDiePie isn't deleting his main channel:

Well, well, well. Just as I told you faggots, PewDiePie isn't deleting his main channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

You were baited into believing that he was uncucked and was going to declare war on jewtube and the sjws and redpill all 50 mil of his fans when in reality, he was just flirting with the alt-right for attention.

Any of you who subbed to his channel are cucks. I can't believe this annoying fuck who's done nothing but screech while playing video games managed to mobilize many of you for his personal army, not most of us praise kek, too much for comfort.

Did you really think that this idiot's vague and meaningless views would be enough for the kulturkampf?

Pewdiepie is playing 5D chess and you are still playing checkers.

I watch him and I'm really enjoying his Last Guardian playthrough right now.
What are you gonna do about it?

I don't blame him.
He doesn't seem to like the MSM, and he basically just used them to get to 50,000,000 subscribers (of which I am one).

He trolled the fuck out of the entire world.

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH HOLY SHIT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

nigga, pls. Time will tell whether it was a smart move or if people will just get tired of the click baiting and attention whoring.

completely agree OP. This was the most obvious bait and anyone who fell for it should consider suicide. At least people will stop shilling this shit here now.

He tries to play this innocent character for his sob story so people dont make fun of him but his entire channel is just a money making scheme. Even if it wasn't back then, it is now.

I told you
I says you guys is being clickbaited
But you're all retard faggots
I'll bet you even subscribed to this homo

I'm waiting to see what this guy will do nigger pete.

It's a pretty amazing 5d chess play.

He was able to redpill his viewers without repercussion while getting free media attention. The media just ended making a fool of themselves as a result.

If you can't see through his rouse then you're a tool. His content is garbage and I'd rather watch CNN.

We should hold him to account and make his comment section just like Sup Forums. Then we'll see what he does when his sub count goes down.

No. It was incredibly predictable that he'd find get some cucks in the media to overreact to some vague hint of being 'alt-right.' And he didn't redpill anyone. What content did he ever produce that was particularly sympathetic to our views? If that's being red pilled then prepare for a culture that's as 'uncucked' as a comedy central roast.

He's normalizes Trump and Hitler to kids through comedy. They're gonna grow up not giving a fuck about Holocaust week, and the Jewish mind tricks won't work on them anymore.

Did he just used the same media that want it him destroyed to gain sub, thats kinda genius.
he trolled the left media.

Yeah, I guess anyone who dangles a worm to Sup Forums these day his a pretty cool guy.

Oh, yeah. 5d chess. That comedy sure worked well for Bush despite the liberals who claimed he was Hitler for starting the Iraq war. It's not like that didn't set conservatism back or anything...

I laughed out very loudly just as the music started

so good

He doesn't produce content i am interested in so I have no interest in subscribing to his channel.