WELCOME TO NUPOL

Hello oldfags, I’d like to welcome you all to NuPol, I’ll be serving as your ambassador today. A little about me; I was a seasoned poster on /r/politics and a huge Bernie Sanders supporter. I was so mad after Hillary stole the election from Bernie that I actually joined /r/the_donald, that’s how I became a Trump supporter and found out about Sup Forums. I know a lot of you are hesitant about NuPol, but it’s our board now, and that’s a good thing. We’re going to drag Sup Forums kicking and screaming into 2017, think of us as progressives. Pol desperately needs a reformation, we’re going to make this happen, you can thank us later. Here’s what we believe in:

1. All hail Trump, the God Emperor
2. We are against Globalism. We support nation-states but are against isolation, countries should respect each others differences but strive to trade and work together.
3. We support LGBQTBBQ’s who want to MAGA
4. We despise SJWs and their political correctness. We will work to change their views. To paraphrase Reagan; Liberals aren’t bad people, they’re just terribly misguided.
5. We hate n*ggers not black people. N*ggers come in all colours, they are by no means exclusively black. Just look at Ben Carson! How could anyone in their right mind call him a n*gger.
6. If you’re not white it’s all right. We want to open up this board to a more diverse audience not just typical whites like Germans, Swedes, Brazilians, and Turks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psWII2YAQVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7. We are against radical Islam, but we respect and support moderate Muslims who are compatible with contemporary society.
8. We are against Zionists and their oppression of the Palestine people and therefore do not support the Israeli government. However it must be noted that we do not inherently have any problems with Jews, we welcome and encourage all Jewish posters who do not support Zionism. This is fine line to walk, it’s very tricky. Anti-semitism is unfortunately still rampant in society, and anti-Zionism can easily be misconstrued as anti-semitism, the last thing we want is to create the conditions for a second Holocaust.
9. We support and encourage FemAnons, their voices are often marginalized. Unlike oldfags, we see women as more than just dick-snot dumpsters.

I know a lot of you resistant to change and quite frankly a little scared, but believe me, this evolution into NuPol will save Sup Forums.

To quote the great poet and musician (((Bob Dylan))):
Come gather around people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
And if your breath to you is worth saving
Then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changing

Fuck you. Sage.

bump

1. Fuck you
2. Homo medicine from thomas Edison
3. Niggers quit literally means black people. It derived from negro.
4.liberals are cancerous
7. Deus vult on those other faggy religions
8. You got goyed by jews
9. Women are lesser by far
10. Fuck you. Godamn numale

But don't you see, user? If we all hold hands and sing in one single chorus, that would be politically correct for THIS board's "culture".

Disagreeing with old stormfag rejects is the most Sup Forumsitically incorrect thing of all in this place....

You can't stop progress.

LIL UZIIIII

youtube.com/watch?v=psWII2YAQVc

So, will any janitor be willing to rake up the leaf problem please?
Leafs provide nothing of value to the board.

fuck off

Sup Forums in a nutshell
>hate the world because of "nomies"
>want to make their way the "normal" way
wew

THERE'S PEOPLE BROWSING THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW WHO HAVEN'T READ GOMEZ DAVILA

you are retarded and should kill yourself

Die faggot

Sage

Canada needs to be range banned. It's not even a joke anymore.

>If you’re not white it’s all right
Off you fuck faggot

>self censoring

fuck off faggot ass nigger bitch

Fucking leaf

Quality shitpost 10/10

We always agreed to these set of values.

this is a board of satire and completely unfiltered human bias

also fuck off bernie supporters you weak fucking dogs

Is Lil Uzi /our guy/?

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

HEY! HEY! HEY!

He's pretty autistic so probably

Bait, but
>we hate political correctness
>censors the word nigger
You might have fooled people if not for the white Brazilian part. That's why you'll always be a leaf. Third class shit posters for life.

not happening nigger lover
no one here cares about you or you internet credentials
you have to go back to that faggot shack were they do care about shit like that
with hate,
the hacker known as 4 chan

>nu pol
>>>blacked.com

Fuck off cunt.

I don't know what this r/ubbish is. I am going to remind you though:
We are responsible for the quality of board content. Mods can only do so much.
We are being attacked by paid trolls who do nothing but spam garbage to disrupt and dilute board culture. They raid when there's big news.
Report illegal material. Do not reply to it, babbling, "hey, I think that might be illegal." Report it.
Avoid, ignore or sage spam:
>you guys
>what do you guys think
>thoughts
>now that the dust has settled
>be honest
>(give me information about yourself)
>btfo or checkmate
>is X /ourguy/
>is X redpilled
>(the redpill ruined my life)
>(I'm just so depressed lately)
>(celebrity gossip)
>lots of capital letters and swearing
>addressing a separate pol
>addressing a monolithic pol
>dictating provocatively dishonest terms ("since you are a Nazi")
>am I white?
>is racemixing good or bad
>(hey pol, explain this relatively simple concept that I could easily look up myself)
>(an apparently legitimate thread when there are already five others on the same thing)
>"drumpf" and all variants
>and all one-posting.
No original post with any of this nonsense is legitimate content and anyone who replies to it might as well be receiving money from David Brock. Our content is our record -- if you behave like CTR, then you are CTR.

Muslims need to go back to their countries you nigger.

I fell for the bait but it was too tasty.

implying pol is a single group of individuals following rules, fuck off faggot.

I don't think I've ever seen your flag before, OP. Could you tell me what that symbol in the center is?

Fuck off Leaf.