So staying well groomed is a sign of being a Nazi?

So staying well groomed is a sign of being a Nazi?
The left is getting out of hand.

truthrevolt.org/news/wapo-if-you-have-haircut-youre-white-nationalist

The only people I've known with that haircut have been conservative. How you can think dressing up in a uniform that shows you're fascist is acceptable is beyond me.

This is the plan.

We listen to their cool music, wear their cool clothes, and hang out at their cool pizza shops so they have an existinal crisis and start rebelling by being lame. Then younger people will see us as the cool hip kids and liberals as faggy old fucks who listen to top 40s.

I know several liberal hipster who currently have that haircut on

Literally every other british man between the ages of 16 and 30 has this haircut

This haircut is alpha as fuck

I wish I knew if an undercut would look good on me.

Nationalist in minnesota ama

Don't know why Brad married Angelina Jolie when he's a conservative and she adopted a kid of every color

Getting a haircut more than twice a year is a sign of latent homosexuality

There is nothing Nazi about an SS cut

>earings

kys faggot

that's not true, you're most likely a virgin due to others not wishing to sire your children.

>The only people I've known with that haircut have been conservative
The only people in Europe with that haircut are teens and the liberal university students.
That is the cuck "I follow trends because I have no personality and I am incredibly desperate to fit in" haircut.

>others not wishing to sire your children.

I cringed

Are you a fucking woman or something?

This is like the only haircut thinning guys can wear that looks good. Fuck off.

>Earrings

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

hes probably bald/balding

I'm fooken shaking right now.

I mean he literally have a facist symbol next to him.

WHY CHOOSE MEDSTAT?

A lot of faggy Arabs have that haircut.

>anyone with this skin, haircut, clothing, etc is X

Boy the left sure is tolerant and understanding. It's a good thing they don't just people by their looks.

Also it's a stupid fucking high fade. Mexicans and blacks love this shit. Ty for the fake news Washington Post.

>earings
Plugs
Plugs
Thanks for the questions guys, real intelligent.

>he's a conservative
Lol

Medstat is a god-tier courier service.

Do you not realize how much of a goddamn faggot you look like with those things in your ears? Don't you have any self-respect?

KYS FAGGOT?