When will America liberate Britain from their tyrant monarch and bring freedom and democracy to the British people?

When will America liberate Britain from their tyrant monarch and bring freedom and democracy to the British people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cSpS2zsP2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying yanks can win a war against a developed nation
Steady on, Cletus

please bomb London soon. Thanks

>tyrant monarch
>doesn't mention the fact that there's overwhelming support for the royal family (over 70%)

> no one cares about africa

when they discover billions of gallons of oil

when the eu has an economic collapse, the world plunges into the worst economic depression of all time, and russia seizes the opportunity to begin reclaiming east europe, the usa will begin assimilating eu countries as a safety measure to defend the west. this will be a permanent assimilation.

actually, it wont ever happen. soz.

its close to 90% if i recall

>being so cucked that you give an inbred family billions of pounds and free shit

Feels good to live in a nation free of kings and emperors

>Free of kings
You had over 60 million last I checked

Our oil is nearly gone. You'd be wasting your time.

After they get taken over by Muslims and we have to remove kebab from our mother country

This is why we should've sided with the Nazis and bombed the yanks

>usa will begin assimilating eu countries as a safety measure to defend the west

We literally already did that. USA defends western europe as if it was our own soil. Coincidentally, there haven't been any invasions of any of those countries since.

You did, member? Then Hitler betrayed you.

>When will America liberate Britain
Never.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cSpS2zsP2U

TRUMP HATES WHITES! Sup Forums ON LIFE SUPPORT!

But we voted on and ratified our constitution, including the electoral college, and could vote to get rid of it at any time. You were never asked if you wanted to have a Queen, and you can't vote to get rid of her.

Oh and you can vote to get rid of over 150 million non whites?
>b-but Trump
I doubt he deport half the country, 5 million tops

When they discover an oil field under London.

Nice try Chaim, see:

Let's see and turn England into Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria?

Are you stupid user or just obtuse?
You elites proved how well that works

>we should have sided with the ones who couldnt keep an international agreement to save their lives
fuck off lad

What are you talking about? I thought we were talking about the monarchy and democracy. Are you projecting your anger at someone else onto me?

Unironically wish we had absolute monarchy.