Is this a fucking joke?

I mean come on Sup Forums, they've got to be memeing the shit out of us right now. What are the possible outcomes of this?

I really don't trust the current presidency to do an accurate investigation at all after the Clinton Emails.

False flag. Martial law is next after some sort of big announcement. WW3, aliens, mandatory tracking, or some impending calamity so on and so forth...

I don't think we have such hackers. They can't even set up an analog of chinese firewall properly.

If they interfere you're fucked. Everyone in the west is pretty much cucked. The fire will start.

No no it was me with the pro-Trump and anti-Hillary and anti-Obama memes. A Brit. a Bong. A Britbong. An ally. Not the Russians. No problem admitting that, Ameribro allies.

Obama should be packing his bags with grace not chimping out with false flags and total fabrication made up on the spot. They will have to drag him out or surgically remove him from the oval office.

Obama's lost even the grace part in leaving. Has he no integrity? No self respect?

> 0% trust for Obama now.

Not that I trusted him anyway. I wouldn't have meme'd so hard otherwise.

They're still tryinf to spin this MUH RUSSIA narrative? Even after recount shit fell through?

Jesus Christ. I always knew liberals were whiny pussies but this is getting out of hand.

I hate this nigger so much, I sincerely hope all of the smoking he does gives him cancer.

Better for him to virtue signal a dead end investigation than continue to fuck up our country. Tick tock Barrack, January is coming.

This. My prediction is project Bluebeam or instigated Antifa/BLM riots will mean a state of emergency keeping Obama in power

RETARD NIGGER ALERT
>RETARD NIGGER ALERT
RETARD NIGGER ALERT
>RETARD NIGGER ALERT

>OH MY GOD, IT'S THE RUSSIANS!
Cold War-tier bullshit. Russia got over this, why haven't you?

They're just probing Hillary's hacked emails you retards.

They're going to find out that Hillary's emails were passed around by every country on earth with a half-passable intelligence service and make the Clintons look even more fucking incompetent.

>mfw all is said and done

2 more months until Trump says, "Sorry about all those assholes, Putin. Let's take on China."

Combination of all of the above? I alway though each plan was too weak to stand on its own. However, if they could trigger 30-40% of the population at the same time with very specific linear events within a two week window we'd all be fucked. I can't even begin to imagine how many levels deep these guys are playing, you know?

lmao this, our govt has to hire some GB fucks to set their patchwork nigger DPI up

"OF COURSE THE ELECTION WON'T BE RIGGED, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!"

trump still wins.

stay mad niggers.

>Obama's lost even the grace part in leaving. Has he no integrity? No self respect?

I almost convinced myself that he would maintain his own narrative about a smooth and peaceful transition, for his own legacy if nothing else.

He's probably receiving immense pressure behind the scenes, despite his public attempt to stay above the typhoon of salty libtard tears.

Anyone remember that one of the fbi anons said they would manufacture evidence of russia hacking the election to disqualify trump in december?

I feel this PSA is in order.

> Former KGB agent becomes president, forgets KGB
Or maybe the truth is that Russia is good at espionage and they should be our friend. Our. VERY. Close friend.