Europe, Spain, UK etc to pay reparations for destroying black people's countries

How does that make you feel?
Are you ready for a 40% tax increase to pay back for your horrible crimes?
facebook () com/EuropeanYouthEvent/videos/1294346133933029/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

The European Union Ltd. works like a giant massive black hole, the money comes in and disappears

WUZ
Turkey should pay reparations to the Balkan region for the Ottoman empire

Spain has almost no presence in Africa we only got Sahara wich is somehow Morroco now and Ecuatorial Guinea, a 28 000 km country with 1 million negroes now, Africa was part ot France Portugal England and the Dutch, r these niggas reatrded ?

T*rkey should cease to exist

and the Sahara isn't a black country only sub saharan countries r

KANGZ!!

>destroying
>abandoning entire functional economies behind after leaving their colonies

how's about you guys take another crack at it?

You imbeciles could buy American-Made products, and make the world great again,
BUTNAHHHHHHHHHHH

nice when do we get our reparations?

Apefroboogie

FAKE NEWS IGNORE

You havent started to pay for the wall and already asking for money

Muy mal mi cuate

when we get our magic cristals the wheel and all that fancy stuff

KANGZ

They are absolutely right. People are entitled to compensation from the dumbest things like phony whiplash in car accidents, choking on lego etc so why shouldn't far more serious and harmful acts like colonization be liable to reparations?

Niggers were generally useless even before Europeans came along yes, but they were forced into an economic and governmental system that was simply not suitable for their low intelligence. Africans would be far happier and peaceful today if they were left to develop their own system be it hunter gatherer or whatever.

As for Latin America, that is by far the most powerful example of how colonialism ruined a continent. The Aztecs, Maya and Incas had beautiful and complex societies and advanced engineering and it all went to shit when the Spanish went there and forced them to racemix and pretend they were European. Their race, culture, identity, everything was destroyed and replaced with what that continent is today. Sad.

They're supposed to plant it at the top. Don't they know how to be white?

So when do the descendants of the Malian slave traders pay reparations to the descendants of the people the sold?

Christ she's such a fucking stupid cunt. I hope she gets hit by a bus.
>can't pronounce colonise, keeps saying conolise
>wants to force people to pay for the 'crimes' of their forefathers
>WHY AREN'T YOU MORE WELCOMING TO IMMIGRANTS STOP BEING MEAN
>EU countries now have to be responsible for the economic and political stability of former colonies
>former colonial countries were 'destroyed' by colonialism, when in actual fact colonialism produced safer, more prosperous, better educated, more stable countries, they only went to shit when whites left

Send her straight in the fucking ovens.

>Be European
>Colonize this enormous land habited only by scum that spends its time enslaving eachother and killing eachother, that doesn't know what to do with it.
>Put in all the work and resources to make it first world.
>Now that the European as done the work, niggers demand they leave and ethnically cleanse those that didn't.
>Europe gets the picture and leaves, leaving all the prized infrastructure, technology and knowledge.
>Niggers now have a golden ticket to the first world.
>Proceed to let it all go to shit as they revert back to their nigger ways.
>Demand gibsmedat because Europe "destroyed" the country.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs9Ix-ah7Gs
When can we start the purge?

Who does this nigger represent in the EU parliament?

Bump

>advanced engineering
>stacking some fucking rocks on a mountain is now counted as advanced engineering
Yeah I guess stonehenge is an engineering marvel

Unfortunately she sounds british, but from what I understand that event is something organised by the EU to get 'youths' from the EU to talk to each other; they have no real political power thank fuck.

They act like africa was the only place to ever be colonized , Even the fucking usa were a colony and they didn't need any repoaration to build their country , the same thing goes for india ,china and many other places.

just wait, the commies will give them that sure

Africa was nothing before being colonised. Niggers being niggers living under trees.

The Aztec capital was on an artificial Island and lasted longer than New Orleans (or any other structure ever built in the US for that matter).

I want to touch her legs and smell her feet

how does the horrible smell of sweaty feet turns you on?

>Give reperations so blacks go back

YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE DO THIS. I will personally give $20,000 and if we all pitch in we will have enough so they can finally fuck off.

Your reparations is the slighty higher IQ you received by having your chimpanzee ancestors impregnated by white men.

How would they build their countries?

I got your taxes tight here.

Just try to extort me

I DON'T KNOW IT JUST DOES OK?!

>white men.
>spanish

airshit

Heh. I'm Mexican.
My best days of commuting crimes against those browner than me are still in front of me.

>The Aztec capital was on an artificial Island
That's a pretty good excuse as to why it doesn't exist.

Did you see the new Council building? €180 budget, ended up costing €321mln.

Magic trick :^)

From Londonistan, most likely

>Yeah I guess stonehenge is an engineering marvel
it is

AYO GIBSMEDAT, WHITE BOI

>posted by European youth event
>European youth

Fuck this era.

They won't get reparations because Jews don't want to give their shekels away. They only pretend to like niggers so they can use them as a weapon against white people.

Why doesn't she go back then?
>You allowed me in your country now I want money as well because you guys will bend over to anything!
Fuck off dindu bitch. Glad she got booed.

Well the reason it doesnt exist anymore is because the Spanish built mexico city on top of it.
As for that cuckbong was talking about, the Aztecs had some areas where they excelled, such as trading and math for instance, but they were brutal as fuck overlords ruling over conquered people and demanding human sacrifice constantly, and the Incas werent really benevolent hippies either. Two warlike civilisations fought it out in both instances and one lost, and blaming the spanish for what happened in south america after all their revolutions isnt really fair.

Spic goyim can't have reparations

To THIS DAY France still holds its colonial possessions in every way but officially. They fund terrorists groups to destabilize areas, so that they can continue looting the resources and keeping the area undeveloped

PAY WHAT YOU OWE

they seem to have forgotten with who they are messing with

CUBAR
Cucked Beyond Any Recognition

We dindu nuffin lol it was the Brits

>Exactly, the white supremacists educational system is the problem. Remember though Africans sailed the oceans of this planet while their very best minds debated on the flat earth theory.....lol that's the level of knowledge they're showing here.

HOL UP

fucking whistle for it niggers

the empire was a good boy he dindu nuffin

Bump

>european youths
>all comment by niggers
>literaly we wuz
>evil whitey
>give gibs
my blood is boiling. why is this allowed. why do we tolerate them? it rly makes me think that niggers actualy think they had some civilization worth mentioning and that they are not worthless apes. why do they do this? keep pushing, bitting hands which feeds them. if not for whites milions of those subhumans would die on hunger alone jesus fck just fcking end me. i rly hope tides turns soon and we will get rid of them.

Soon.

We're literally going through Wiemar 2.0 right now

no :)

Pottery

"The Italian Empire," cool.
I hate niggers though

Who doesnt?

>destroying their countries

We fucking made their countries. They fucking lived in huts made of grass before we came along and built railways, roads, churches, schools, hospitals, and gave them LAW, GOVERNMENT, ENGLISH, MODERN AGRICULTURE, MEDICINE.

I swear if I hear one more nigger talk about reparations I say we just recolonise Africa. Collectively divide it up between us, the USA, France, China etc. See how much better their miserable lives become under our rule.

We all know decolonisation failed and left them all WORSE off. So if they fucking complain quite frankly they can go fuck themselves.

This also goes for any Caribbean island that thinks we owe them something because their ancestors were slaves.
If you don't like your nice little island with well developed infrastructure, ports, a legal system and the best fucking language in the world, you are more than welcome to go back to Africa. We will just send a load of British people to settle there instead.

>PIC RELATED

you can't fix africa just by throwing money at it. they sat on the worlds largest gold deposit for fucking millenia

"rebuild our countries after you destroyed them"
there was practically nothing to destroy there before whites came, top kek these delusional nigs. I bet those were eastern euros booing.

Pic related also, but even then it's not toally accurate, since a white cotton t-shirt is way too advanced for africa lel

>you can't fix africa just by throwing money at it
pic related explains why

>Are you ready for a 40% tax increase to pay back for your horrible crimes?
WE'RE ALREADY PAYING DEARLY!!!

Spaniards ruined our once proud and prosperous black country.

Don't forget to pay

Also gib Malvinas pls

Lol how will Africa pay back Africa for it's crimes?

Don't forget that we left but kept sending them food and meds, while taking in and educating all their kids

Jesus Christ. How fucking retarded must a group be to build the houses right on top of a little stream like that

>a little stream like that
m8 that's the extent of their waste water infrastructure management

I want reparations from Denmark I blame the Kalmar union for destroying this country
No justice no peace the Danish oppressor will pay for his crimes
Never forget 7th november 1520

Latic America pre-hispanic culture was violent as fuck. Not some kind of idilic place. There were massive human sacrifices, religious wars, civil wars, slavery among them...etc.

Don't fall for the "South America was perfect untill europeans came" meme

>that image

>be Portugal
>turn Luanda into "Paris of Africa"
>Angolans chimp out
>we btfo them
>give them independence just cuz why not?
>Angola goes to shit
>they migrate here
>every neighbourhood they are in turns to shit
>somehow we're the ones who should pay reparations

We demand reparations for destroying India and killing tens of millions of Indians.

and Greece should pay reparations for invading the middle east.

Why won't the sun just explode ffs

They've destroyed them themselves.

You guys should throw out any of their expats from your countries.

China was wrecked through colonialism but they've got the message and by 1950's they've came back to the great politics, the reason why Africans could never get there was because they don't fucking get the message.

Simple then. They want reparations. We give it to em. Build a couple hundred thousand grass huts and some seeds for farming and we are good to go. Mud and grass would not cost too much. Then they can't say we didn't pay them back.

>The Italian Empire
Fucking sheboon, our empire was the shittiest and you even want us to pay the Ethiopians? Those cunts should pay us as an excuse for wasting our time

Feels good to see a country that's unapologetic, even proud of its colonizing past. Portugal at least won't fall for the white guilt self hating refugees welcome nonsense.

explain pls leaf

explain pls leaf.

GB has repaid any kind of payment to the filthy damn ape !
an Fuck you at EU !

*sips my tea *

Hang the traitors from every lamp post.

Blacks are taking over Europe. White men works, black men gets gibs and rapes himself a white woman.

White people will pay up. Black Africans are taking over Europe and will make you pay it.

I thought all the money in aid and supplies that went to africa was a form of reparations? Billions have been dumped with the best intentions yet it all ends up in the hands of corrupt dictators and warlords.

> Europe to pay
> Europe
What did he mean by this?

I do not have FaceBook. Can I see the video elsewhere?

WE DINDU NUFFIN.
PAY REPARATIONS FOR ISLAM CONQUISTA.

> mfw this is exactly what shitty globalist structures like the EU were set up for
> mfw a Romanian peasant will now pay tax from his €300/month salary because of something the British Empire did in 1683
> mffw

Its a crap b8 meme , Niggers are not allowed in EU Parliament , except to clean an serve the white Masters of course ..

>oh I aint finished yet
>previously conolised

this is just the first 26 seconds