Are you ready when your neighborhood gets targetted for home invasions?

Gated communities, apartment complexes are no longer safe especially when your neighbors are too busy working to notice anything out of the ordinary.

What measures have you taken to protect yourself, your car or home when left unattended?

No one's going to invade my home, but if someone does I will make some tea for them

Living in eastern Europe.
Homo semisapiens urbanis wouldn't survive a week here, between the overt racism and lack of gibs or shit to steal, AND the fact that he'd have to face an angry Slavic guy if he tried shit.
And that's a death sentence, fellow honorary Aryan.

I have a caucasian shepherd and an alarms system

>get a long-ass power cord with exposed wires at the end
>plug the other end into an outlet
>scream "DEUS VOLT" and swing that shit around
literally Race War 2: The Electric Boogaloo

Haven't gotten around to a CCW so I only keep a gun in the house. Usually I just remind myself to lock the car or house when I'm not inside it.

Majority of burglaries happen when people are away at work. What sucks is that you can't count on neighbors or a coded gate to protect/prevent your home/car from being broken into.

Most criminals won't bother with a confrontation unless they suspect you have high value items or can get more from a kidnapping/hostage situation (having a weaker girlfriend around alone at home, etc)

My city is 93% white and we all have guns. If the mexicans come they'll *really* regret it

get a drone, tape that shit together
MAKE COLUMBINE LOOK LIKE A JOKE AGAIN

good thing I don't have a job
or a girlfriend
not sure what to make of that desu
>captcha: select all images with pizza
THEY KNOW

>the unexpected upshot of living in a busted neighborhood and driving a busted car

Indeed, the crime tends to happen in the fancy part of town inhabited by wealthy unarmed foreigners (typically small-framed asian women).

>93% white
that's ghetto-tier around here, what the fuck is wrong with America
even Cuckšice are whiter than that, and that should really get your noggin joggin'

No, what's ghetto tier is this get a job freeloader

I always thought of flying a Don't Tread On Me flag somewhere so passing cars could see, and maybe have second thoughts.

Don't have a dog, but maybe a Beware Of Dog sign could come in handy, and maybe a bunch of "Premises under 24 Hr Off-Site Surveillance" signs

We get shady people covering as door to door sales people. At my old neighborhood, my moron of a neighbor said they didn't have burglar alarms to a door to door salesman, taking a "survey" if people have alarms. A week later, their whole house got emptied out via a Uhaul van, couldn't have been more than 30 minutes.

> I'm American, just living in Japan temporarily.

>said they didn't have burglar alarms to a door to door salesman, taking a "survey"
lolol talk about asking for it

Pretty much what I did was throw some bars in the basement window and put some choice screws into the first floor windows to keep them from opening wide enough for humans and that seems in practice to have done more than anything else except making is clear that it's not an abandoned house. Security system signs didn't stop a guy from lifting one of my screens and running off when the window didn't open any further.

It's also retarded if you put Trump signs on your property, people will vandalize your home. Either destroying the signs, throwing eggs, leaving dog shit on your front door.

It's either butthurt college kids or poor minorities. I don't know. But it seems smarter to not display your political views on your car or home, because people will fuck with it.

What measures? I moved to a city that is 99% white.

nah mate i'm good
i'm not even a romanigger, no way i could get (((unemployment benefits)))

Slovakia ain't free. The statue of communist traitors gotta be litterd by red paint. robert fico a.k.a. commie turncoat is not my prime minsiter. he is red asshole and probably social demoguck as well :DD. rožok and chren not ball and chain ok. praise Pribina
t. 98% white (gypsies count as 3/5 of a person)
[ ] not rekt
[ ] rekt
[X] fUcking ANNIHILATED
[X] TOLD LIKE A BITCH

step fucking one: make some RDX, faggot
step two: make landmines using tripwire detonators
step three: say goodbye to your doggo

I have an AR-15 loaded with 77gr OTM bullets by my bed. If you break into my home, Im shooting you with it.

Not only am i well armed, but i work at a crematorium. Nobody will ever know what happened to jamal

underated

>ghetto-tier around here
Gypsies and indigent Slavs aren't white, Ivan. You also lack the right to bear arms. Your neighbirhood's whiteness has now dropped to 24%

>Not going for 360 no scopes

Home defense pleb spotted

i havent taken any measures, should i? i dont even lock my doors, hell i dont even know where my keys are.

OP likes having his rectum invaded.

I have enough ammo to take 1000 360 no scopes.

Pitbulls keep the thieves away. Arms for worst case scenario.

At the moment, nothing to protect my residence when I'm not there. It sucks, but there isn't much that I can do besides threatening my privacy and setting up cameras inside the apartment, which won't really do shit. It doesn't help that Detroit is an hour away.
>deus volt
Nice.

Buying an M1 Garand, Springfield M14 or cheap AR15 next.

I have some cameras pointed on my car, my front porch and my backyard that stream to my phone and notifiy me when they detect movement.

I have a dog that barks when people come to the door.

I have good locks and door stoppers

Basement windows are barred.

I have a full loadout next to my bed/desk, and already have defense plans for my neighborhood. I can go from shitposting in my underwear to ready for 72 hours of sustained combat in under a minute, and can communicate with backup/local PD directly. Also have enough charged battery packs to run my phone/radio for weeks before recharge, which is solar.

Offer them some milk and cookies, and provide them a much needed dialogue they they've so lacked in their upbringing.

I don't have the benefit of finding white utopias. I am within driving distance of a drug gang ghetto, or meth shooting trailer park area.

They both commit crimes for different reasons. The white meth heads would likely steal copper, catalytic converters, construction equipment from work sites.

Mexicans will steal your cars or wheels.

Blacks specialize in armed robberies

The former two are relatively non violent, predictable and victimless, it's the blacks that are hard to predict.

My other neighbor got burglarized by some Russians/eastern Euros that picked the lock and stole electronics.

>I have an AR-15 loaded with 77gr OTM bullets by my bed

Hey mongo, you like your rounds negligently going through 2 houses?

55 grain frangible for humans.

>implying I live in Cuckšice
>implying the only black thing about PD isn't coal
get a load of this spook
also yes, the gun laws are retarded as shit here, but if you're not a niggerspic you are able to get a gun quite easily, if you aren't broke you can get a CC licence as well
And what was that about Slavs being non-white? Are yuo want get liberated comrade?

>neighbors
>working

I live in the hood. No ones rounding up these niggers. A few months ago on my block someone owed a bigger nigger some money so they chained the guy up in their room and stabbed him 20 times. Despite hating niggers, I enjoy living in the hood and it's unwritten laws because it will check you if you do not

The homes in my area are priced at +$700k but it's stupid that you can drive 10 minutes to a full shootout Section 8 area with helicopters flying overhead. The local PD is worthless or slow. Their main priorities are speed traps and that's about it. I probably called the cops 40 times a year with little results other than "we promise to do more patrols at night"

I have taken things into my own hands, indirectly. So even if people do call cops, they don't know who exactly did what. Just little things to show people they are not welcome in the neighborhood. After 12am, anyone lingering around is up to no good in my book.

Frangible ammo is only "frangible" against steel, otherwise it's essentially a penetrator round. High velocity projectile fragmentation makes shooting standard full-power 5.56 one of the safest options there is with regard to overpenetration.

i got rid of all my doors and windows and replaced them with a puzzle.

AR ammunition fired in a home environment will just go through your kids and families walls. You're best with a handgun/shotgun.

"Stopping" power is better anyways. At less than 10 feet, the AR rounds will just go right through someone, while a 00 buckshot will lay them down if aimed generally and quickly.

A JHP low velocity .45 or 9mm is good enough also.

No. Almost anything will out-penetrate standard 5.56 in that scenario, and almost nothing has more stopping power at close range. It's true that 5.56 will over penetrate at lower velocities, but at the ranges you'd encounter inside a home, it's brutally effective -- about the only thing that'll stop someone quicker is a full power 12ga slug.

Youre an idiot. Shotguns are worse and will blast huge holes in walls

5.56 is the best round for home defence

my neighbor spies on everything happening on the street. one time i heard gunshots at 2am right outside and the only people who went out to check after were me and him. we exchanged a silent knowing glance and then retreated into our humble abodes.

.50BMG is the best. Penetrate entire block of the houses but kill the motherfucker

Why would you assume someone with an AR would not have a couple of rifled slugs for their shotgun.

Seem to go hand in hand to me. Its like saying they also would not have a .308

fucking russians lmao

13 hostages 47 terrorists 60 body bags

>2016
>not using 20mm HEI for home defense
wew lad

I should be more ready. I have two pistols with about 500 rounds of ammo

Need a rifle and shotty

I think most AR ammo is designed for piercing body armor unless they have made home defense specific soft ammo that fragments on contact.

I just never thought about an AR for home defense truthfully because I don't want it going thru walls.

I've watched videos of shootouts with ARs and people have still been able to run off or move vs getting shot in the chest with a shotgun.

There's a recent video where a store owner shot at people trying to crash a car into his store. He hit one guy 3 times with his AR at about maybe 25 feet away and the BG was still able to run off.

A shotgun in any general direction is pretty failsafe unless you find yourself in a full on firefight. I dunno. Have to do more YouTube research.

I thought that 20mm is only legal in texas. .50 is more common

I would hope they do, but a slug will vastly out penetrate a 5.56 in a residential environment, even most buckshot will.

>What measures have you taken to protect yourself, your car or home when left unattended?
Your pic related. What are you even on about, jarhead?

I just have a deadhand system that locks the intruder inside and sets the house on fire.

Damn feds got upset about the IEDs along the walk way. Some bullshit about "boobytraping."

>
>12ga birdshot for hd
its a really small round (.22) going a half a mile a second... not a big exit hole
same guy gets hit with a 7.62 (.30) hes going down and bleeding out

>Canada
>Can't use guns to defend home

5.56 will seriously go through your walls and hit someone else, fly out the window and hit your neighbor. It's overkill for

everything is gay but A2, bushmasters
kys fucking tacitgook

I like CQC

>gang members in japan do not wear body armor

Great post japan, really showing you understand murica

say it to his face not online, gaijin

I've entirely opted for subsonic ammo for indoors.

Set up a couple boards of plywood to see the penetration

Shoot at a watermelon, you'd want that bullet to tumble around inside the person. Subsonic wouldn't work on an AR though, you'd get jams.

I'm from California

Wouldn't it just be easier in that case to pass a law making crime illegal?

Brick, New Jersey?

I have a 140 lb great dane that roams the house while im at work, plus an alarm system that will call the police if any door or window is opened.

As far as while im home i regularly shoot targets in my backyard from .22 lr to my .338 lapua. Couple that with the fact that im the crazy guy that has been in several fights out in the street with motorcycle riders that wouldnt stop driving by at 100 mph i dont think anyone that lives near would try it.

>california
>america

Pick one

J/K, I am a califag also, it is surprising you seem to be completely unaware that MS13 members wear body armor all the fucking time in public, and reports keep coming in of stores being robbed by body armor wearing gang members.

There's a big difference between penetrating a single hard layer and penetrating multiple softer layers. The biggest factor in penetrating body armor is velocity, which the 5.56 excels at, but that velocity comes at the expense of mass, which is primarily what gives the projectile its stability. The result is, that when that quick little 5.56 round hits anything even remotely hard, it quickly loses stability, yaws, and fragments -- making it extremely effective at short range and much less dangerous beyond the target. When the velocity drops and the round becomes more stable, it just pokes tiny holes in people and has very little stopping power.

Neat

I've got loud ass alarms in my apartment. And I mean LOUD. Deafen you for hours even. No dindu will want to stick around with that gong off. And when I'm home, I keep at least one gun within grabbing distance.

I live in Melbourne, Australia. Thankfully I live in a 90% White area that's free from all the degeneracy in other suburbs.

In case of break ins, I'm fucked unless I wanna go to jail for manslaughter or GBH due to (((John Howard))) stealing our guns away in 1996 and our fucked self-defence laws.

I find its easiest to just stick a gun in your pocket when you get home, or just all the time like i do. Haveing guns strewn all around the house usually tends to them all getting rusty on humid days

>77g otm
Lmao u pussy lone survivor-ass wannabe mall ninja femboy...use a man's bullet

Most gated communities exist to keep the trash in, not out.

Just dont kill them and dont call the cops afterwards. Criminals won't call the cops to report getting shot in the leg after a failed robbery. And even if they do, make sure you cleaned up and hid all your shit immediately after they run for it.

Fuck, your ready

Get a fiercely protective pet kangaroo.

I live 2 miles offraod down a long dirt path thats by no means a nice drive way(better have a truck) surrounded by woods on all sides and only the one driveway to come in and out with a hidden deer stand that can see all the way down the path good luck

Then again, Australia's quite a gun-free country where the sounds of a gun shot would probably be reported by neighbours due to guns usually being shot in biker gang drive-bys.

AR-15's are absolute top fucking tier in home defense you can have.
>reliable
>easy
>light
>capacity
>lethality

Pistols are fine and dandy, for killing someone unarmed but as soon as they're shooting back it seems to favor whoever has the rifle or everyone bleeds to death.

Hydrostatic shock is actually a thing, however too many variables exist to ever trust it.

To absolutely stop another human with certainty you want as many upper torso hits as possible. honestly bullet caliber really doesn't matter. As a .22 to the heart will certainly fucking kill me dead in a few seconds. Where as an entire magazine of 45 in the gut won't stop me for probably several minutes. however velocity matters because you don't want rounds deflecting off of things like heavy jackets, arms, bones.