What A Fucking Cuck

>Lindsay Graham says he’ll make Putin “pay a price” for election interference
>“It’s pretty clear to me that Wikileaks was designed to hurt (Democratic presidential nominee Hillary) Clinton and it could be us tomorrow,” Graham said
>“I’m going after Russia in every way you can go after Russia,” Graham said. Referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin, he added, “I want Putin personally to pay a price.”
This faggot cant stand Hillary lost
theblaze.com/news/2016/12/07/lindsay-graham-says-hell-make-putin-pay-a-price-for-election-interference/

What's his phone number again? I'll make him pay a bigger price to the pizza boy

So has there been any evidence that Russia was involved or is this all hearsay?

total hearsay. Some D-CA faggot was on Tucker's show last night and claimed he "knew for a fact" that Russia was involved, despite the only "evidence" being speculation by some intelligence communities (including the forestry director [whatever you call it, EPA?] and the fucking coast guard) that b/c the "attacks were sophisticated" it must have happened via kremlin

grasping at straws, entirely

>I want Putin personally to pay a price.
lol

Pizzagate seems to be more likely

>Mfw Obama and libfags fall for fake news

Kek

That price? 0

That Cuck should just kill himself.

In the line you sonuvabitches, in the line!

fucking jew.

Seriously what is this guy's problem?

RIDF OUT

Fuck off CTR

They're just probing Hillary's hacked emails you retards.

They're going to find out that Hillary's emails were passed around by every country on earth with a half-passable intelligence service and make the Clintons look even more fucking incompetent.

Kikes out

He just can't admit he is a giant faggot.

You picture that douchebag who always call people "faggot" and try to speak about pussy but that you finally catch gobbling your coach balls in the locker room? That's Lindsey.

Deep down he knows that John McCain will never love him.

I hate cuckservatives more than liberals at this point

>evidence
Zero has been presented, but from Hillarys havked email hearings they had NO CLUE thier shit was getting stolen/leaked.
Thier "evidence" is NSA saying higher up in Kremlin did it. How? Why? Nah just finger pointing directly at cis white male putin.

How come it only took 8 years of nigger to make the US nigger tier?

>defending clinton
How much of a cuck can you be?

>I hate cuckservatives more than liberals at this point
The trader within is worse than your enemies. Especially when your enemies are AIDS infested blue hair niggers.
Jews in the Republican party are the ones that need to go in the oven.

This fucko keeps getting elected by people in my state. I've despised this man for a long time

Night of the long knives when?

Merkel is technically a cuckservative. Let that stimulate your neurons for a sec

Where do you think you are?

>lose primary so bad you're at the kid's table debates
>never break 1%
>warmonger on top of it
>the kikes that own him are mad

so he says this

Well obviously, if you are a state which launches cyber attacks, you're not gonna do it from your own institutions and sign the message with "much love, Kremlin". Even then some retards would debate if it really was Russia.

You're gonna use some rogue hacker groups behind tens of VPNs. Which is what Russia did.

The assumption is it was Russia behind those attacks because of the scale of the whole thing, which nobody could afford except a big state. And since the attacks actually came from Russian VPNs, it's kind of a no-brainer Russia was behind them.

Who would have an interest in disrupting US elections?

France?

"Please hang me from the nearest lamp post" - Every democrats in America these last few weeks.

Seriously, these guys are retarded. It's like they want angry mobs to come out for them :/

>select all images with pizza

>“I’m going after Russia in every way you can go after Russia,”

every way you can go after Russia
1. shitpost
2. dont visit Norilsk
3. dont buy pelmeni and vodka

wtf is this faggot's problem. Muh Kasich, muh john mccain.