MEME MAGIC VS. FAKE NEWS

Ok how about this:

We use the Streisand Effect to our advantage and get #fakenews trending.

WITH MEMES THAT INCLUDE ALL KNOWN FAKE NEWS.
NOT CONSPIRACIES!

Simple stuff. Like Brangelina. "Is this real news?"
Or Iraq with Bush joking about no WMDs.
Or "hands up, don't shoot."
It is important to keep it simple and to not mix it with pizzagate etc. Like we did with #draftourdaughters.

Using their tag till it's so full of our stuff they can't use it anymore.

How about a sage you fucking cuck. Be more worried about Abdul raping your females than what meme magic and fake news does, because until now, they havent managed to fix shit in your country.

saged. kys my man.

It should be easy because Jew Media is deranged and never brings up prostitution war starvation all the crimes and lies Jews commit.

> resorting to flag shilling

Bump
What's the plan?

>announcing sage

so you will refuse help when fixing yours?

I did it.

triggered shill

I think the whole pizzsgate thing is nothing but a rat race at this point, but i do think this is a good idea.

Just whenever you see an obviously heavily liberal biased story use that fake news catchphrase. Or whenever it fits idk. But just turn it back against the media. They'll be pissed as hell seeing their own buzzword constantly being used against them

shills should get fired

sorry, newfag here. How to better link to my other thread about the Pizza church in Berlin?

I'm going on a magic Gentile adventure.

It worked with #dumpstarwars so why not?

The plan is we collect our stuff on real fake news.
Celebrity shit, politics shit, all shit "news".

And we push it on #fakenews till it is trending.

Again: IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP IT SIMPLE!
OBVIOUS SHIT.
The shit that Trump uses to discredit msm.

We have to conquer the tag.

KEK will help us.

bump

BUMP!
This is brilliant, user. Now we just need people to stop going to the race-baiting shill threads and we will be able to do it!

Why are you even concerned.
This is first amendment stuff.
The first amendment is to protect lies, hate speech, fake news, etc...
It encompasses all speech, especially speech people don't like.
Yes, that includes Holocaust denial, kraut.

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
>abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press
>or of the press

If you're going to shill at least know what you're talking about. The press, which doesn't just mean CNN, FOX, or MSNBC, is allowed to release information pertaining to this stuff.

Are you CTR? Or are you guys called another group now?

Now is not the time for this movement.
Remember a few days ago when Trump said Air Force One was going to cost 4 billion dollars, and MSM (wrongly) said it was 170 million?

THAT'S when we need to start pushing #fakenews. Next time MSM "corrects" Trump, and they're wrong, we need to spam the hashtag en masse.

I am not for sure if we should wait. You're right that we would have a bigger impact at that point in time. But the MSM is pushing this fake news meme hard as fuck. We need to wake the normies to this shit before they accept it as a truth. If we wait too long it will be hard to wake them up to it.