Why are Ameritards so blue pilled on Polacks? They are just as bad, if not worse than other types of niggers

Why are Ameritards so blue pilled on Polacks? They are just as bad, if not worse than other types of niggers.

Is America proof that when different Europeans mix with each other you get a country of retards?

Kike detected.

well you are the ones being invaded (which is encouraged by your own democratically elected leaders) by 3rd world immigrants who wish to subvert your culture, so I would say European countries are more apt to holding that title.

daily reminder dince Hofer lost no Austrian has any right to speak on Sup Forums

>says a germanized slav
show us your surname

>see the flag
>remind myself this is the nation that elected a guy that uses the term "white privillege"
>opinion discarded

holy shit Austria is leaf tier now

You don't have the right to talk anymore.

haters gonna hate

Most of our Polacks assimilated and became good Americans. We don't deal with them like you do, so we don't have this experience with them, so why should we hate other white people who aren't affecting us negatively? Your grievances may be legitimate, but it's your business.

>x is the niggers of y

And I really wish people would stop this. Niggers are the niggers of everything. Lets not cheapen the blight they are by associating them with others please. If anything your Polacks sound more like Mexicans, but even that comparison really isnt fair.

Austria, little countries are too liked! Embrace the fact that you're little, you don't have to be mean to Poland

Kurwa!

Polacks are fucking cool man, if you're not a little bitch.

Hey, did you hear about the new stadium they build in Poland? It was a disaster. They had to tear it down.

It turns out no matter where you sat, there was a Pole in front of you.

Woah....

>Austria
You opinion literally dosnt matter after last elections, we should kill you all and replace you with Polacks, at least slavs vote for right wingers. Subhuman germanic trash.

Step 2 is Peru.

Peruvians are cool, though.

I agree with you Austria but unfortunately you're the uncool kid now you elected a communist.

Germans are a problem too.

Old migrants, that already assimilate, are pretty decent.

If most of your exposure to foreigners, are poor people migrating for low paying jobs, then obviously you will run into many shitty people.

>when you a western country which is less relevant than Poland

I'm so sorry

Checked, and no argument from me. They know how to have a good time.

Chileans too. They always call you 'my friend', because they don't give a fuck what your real name is. They're not going to remember anyway.