Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Atheism is not a religion

I remember reading about this a few months ago. It honestly shocked me that as a proportion of society, atheism is declining. This is in direct contrast to what I've been told about the world. I'm an atheist, but it stunned me when I found out. The 21st century is somehow going to be the century of Islam, as far as religion is concerned, and it has been thus as. Europe is expect to be over 10% muslim by 2030, and most major cities will be over 50% islamic; cities such as London, Malmo, Brussels, Paris, Rotterdam Frankfurt etc.

It's not a religion, but it can be seen as a stance on religion. Calling it "a religion" is useful for demographical analysis, when just seeing the positions people hold.

Bet you wouldn't go and say that in an atheist church. You'd upset all the fedoras.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

>Atheist church

Imagine the smell

Religious people are stupid. The fact that there are less atheists in the world only is further proof of how fucking retarded the world is.

>Religious people are stupid. The fact that there are less atheists in the world only is further proof of how fucking retarded the world is.

Enver Hoxha is based though.

As an atheist I can freely say, that the lot of us are miserable losers, that only became atheists because of a sense of rebellion, (often ill-thought, and founded upon a teenage analysis). An honest theologian could clean up shop with the average fedora.

It acts like one, in other words, it's a "proto-religion", it's close to becoming one

> Offers a definitive, gnostic view
> Entire God-bashing industry behind it, much like the God-thumping industry of Christianity
> Opponents of the ideology are labeled as irrational, much like they are labeled as immoral by theists
> Other ideologies are labeled as delusions, like how theists label atheism a delusion
> Evangelical movements like the Brights movement constantly attempt to convert, like missionaries

>Atheists don't breed

What a surprise.

>atheist jew

wut

I was baptized as a child but I still never believed in God. I tried many times to understand and find faith but I simply cannot. Might as well ask me to believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

A+ and feminists rotted atheism from the inside, most red pilled aitheists are in hidding

Santa =/= God

Quit using that false equivalency that "rationalists" use.

What sounds more believable?

An unknown force that is "higher" than anything else?

Or an old man that runs a toy factory in the North Pole and gives presents to everyone?

I'm probably going to be called a fedora-tipper redditor, but your ''Militant Atheists'' are all dictators who where atheists, but very few of their death tolls were in the name of atheism, while your two other pictures are both of people who crimes are committed in the name of religion. Comparing militant theists to militant atheists in illogical.

>santa can see you when your sleeping
>he knows when you're awake
>he knows when you are bad or good so be good for goodness sake

santa is much scarier than god

>What sounds more believable?

None, because their existence is not suppoted by evidence. You just think that belief in Santa is silly because you personally don't believe in him.

>mudslimes breeding
>uneducated blacks breeding (majority of new christians come from this)
>pajeets breeding
religion is the home of the brown man

true, but santa just gives you coal, god throws you into coal

No, because Santa has been disproven. We have satellites to observe the North Pole, and a ton of airplanes, flight control towers, military bases would have detected Santa flying in the sky

We don't have a location, definition, tools or description when talking about a god, or some higher power, whatever it may be.

Santa is disproven, while a god is ambiguous.

atleast god doesn't invade your home, eat your shit and swings around his big red sac as you lay unaware as you sleep then compensates you with things made by Chinese elves.

atheism is DYING, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FINALLY

if hes omnipresent, he kind of always is in our home, in a way

santa only eats cookies, and he gives you things from the sack instead of take, even if it is chinese

Atheists can ONLY proliferate in Western countries. All western countries are well on their way to becoming caliphates, which hate atheists almost as much as they hate faggots, so this post isn't very surprising.

but santa has omnivision, he watches all the war crime atrocities and has enough forgiveness to overlook your past transgressions if you accept him and behave the next year

check m8

Does this mean belief in Santa would have been perfectly reasonable 200 years ago?

So uh, do I believe in Christ or Odin or Amon-Ra or Shiva or what now?

No shit. Atheism doesn't reproduce for the same reasons liberal mentalities don't reproduce. They fundamentally refuse to understand humanity.

Well atheistbro, arent atheists statistically more (((educated)))? Isnt education level inversely proportional to the amount of children people have? Wasn't Europe considered a secular society for some time? Didnt it have the highest atheist/secular populations in the world? Isnt Europe in a population decline so they have to import immigrants?

We are looking at a future in 2030-2050 of a city like Berlin being 47% Islam, 40% Atheist and 10~% Christian. Berlin, today, is only about 15-20% christian.

I think it has less to do with education and more with pragmatism.When you look to having a family in the west with all the risks of devorce, being a support check cuck or go to jail, and the fact that they could be brainwashed by a liberal education system that really is only a daycare system because you cannot spend the time to stay at home to educate your child, and when you look at overpopulation and where things are going, is it right to bring a child in to the environment you can provide? Now a nigger wont think any of this, but an atheist needs to think it over, and when starting a family not thinking about it usually has more success in starting a family than taking your time and putting it off later.

A harsh truth, as well, is that generally most people don't like having children, or many children. Children are an immense burden. Parents feel happy, sometimes, but on a day to day basis, it generally just makes life much more tedious, and difficult, with the added benefit of making you have to make many tough, unfavorable choices, in order to be a good parent. The cost is also absurd, with the average cost being around 250k to raise a child from 0-18. Put 250k in stocks, and see how much more money you'd get, without any of the sacrifices of having children. Hell you could save a 1000 children in poor parts of the world with the money save from having one child.

Because of this, many (((educated))) people see having children as selfish. This video is long, but see it as an art piece. It explains society a bit. Grab a beer for it, and read along with the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Anyone with a brain can see intelligence and common sense are on the decline. Unfortunately it's only 2% of the population who can see if so we're utterly fucked.

I've always thought more of, it has something like religious sects or denominations in it, like you have the science people, the anti-theist (fedora tipper) people, the Buddhist atheists, and then the Nihilists.

Dark ages coming.

Atheists dont usually physically congregate unless it is to point out some secular bull shit like religion intermingling with the state. And the web sites used to be for atheists where overruned by feminists and destroyed the online presence. An atheist usually gives 0 fucks on how many of them they are nor does it care about any agenda with the exception that intellectual and technological progress as well as the preservation of the west is not to be impeded by secular or some other movement.

The only reason atheism is on the decline is because Achmehd over in Pakistan has 5 wives and 16 children, while educated whites are choosing the (((childless lifestyle)))

This is good for the elites, less competition and more power.

What metrics are you using? The only people you know from before the information age were competent enough to produce works, get them published, and have them maintained until today. Now there are cameras everywhere and you get to read any twat's twitter, so of course it's going to look that way.