WE NEED TO START ASKING THE JEWS FOR REPARATIONS

When are we, the christians, going to get reparations from the Jews, for the horrible crimes Genrikh Yagoda commited?

This man killed at least 10 million white christians and his Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system.

So if the Jews got a fucking new country because Hitler supposedly killed 6 million jews... when are we going to get our own ethnostate for the 10 million Genrikh Yagoda killed alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionist_Committee_of_the_Soviet_Public
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synagogues_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

(((Bolshevists)))kill 20 million russians
> member the 6quadrillion

Fucking makesed me rage

Start spreading the information and asking for it.

White normies are ignorant of the truth.

Anyone who demands Reparations for anything that occurred outside of their lifetime is a nigger by default. Get the fuck over it.

Also, you're not even Eastern European you dumbass, no shekels for you.

Jews are just normal people like everyone else :3

Spain has expulsed Jews in the late 15 century you dumb moron

None of the Communist party members were practicing Jews. This argument is retarded

Russians are subhumans and actually like Stalin and the USSR the Jews did us a favour

We're just gonna have to fight fire with fire, then.

Oy vey, It's not like communism was a Jewish power grab or anything!

Who's to say? They controlled the media in the Soviet Union.

Let me correct the record: because they caused the Black Death. Italy did too... and guess what... then Spain became an empire and renaissance started in Italy. Fuck you.

>be jewish
>start communism
>get purged out in the late 30's

Seems like they only wanted to use the first 20 years of the soviet union to kill goyim and once they got purged they all just left for israel

At least hitler settled the score a little bit by killing 6 million of those inhuman fucks

I just want my foreskin back.

They weren't practicing Jews
The Jews who were actually Jews were treated like second class citizens even by the Communist former Jews because they didn't embrace Atheism. Once again there were no practicing Jews in the Communist party. Trotsky denounced religion.

My fellow men of the United States of America?
Are you circumcised?
Did you have a choice in it?
Did you know you will never be able to experience sex the way god intended it?
Jews perpetuate this backwards tradition of mutilating baby penises.

WE NEED TO BE DEMANDING REPARATIONS NOW

The Christian churches were razed, the synagogues were left unscathed.

I'm sorry user, you'll never experience the 30% extra sensitivity

>blame the jews

We can at least put them into forced labor camps where they may pay their debts to western Civilization under conditions of absolute celibacy.

False. The reason behind this myth is that a lot of churches were closed down numerically in comparison to synagogues. Many synagogues were closed down in the pale of settlement. The Average Russian citizen would call even people of Jewish descent hooknoses and other slurs. Its a common misconception about Communism being a Jewish plot as Jews flocked to Communism. The main reason for this is that Communism was against bigotry and antisemitism just as much as they were against other forms of discrimination. In reality most Russian officials didn't care about the Jews, even refusing their requests to leave the USSR to Israel.

Bump

You sound like you'd be gay in the gulag there buddy. Communism is 100% Kosher. The Christians were exterminated and their churches burned. The Jews were left alone.

This desu.
Withdraw all american troops from Israel. Their reparations are done.

Where in the Torah does it say "Do to others as you would have them do to you."?

Every destroyed church is just an echo of pagan past :^)

After 10 years with a nigger, American just voted for a jew.

They are that cucked.

Not an argument. Also Christians were given more leniency than Jews in the later periods of the USSR.
>Lenin: Jews and city dwellers on the Ukraine must be taken by hedgehog-skin gauntlets, sent to fight on front lines and should never be allowed on any administrative positions except a negligible percentage, in exceptional cases, and under class control
>Antisemitism in the Soviet Union commenced openly as a campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan" (a supposed euphemism for "Jew"). In his speech titled "On Several Reasons for the Lag in Soviet Dramaturgy" at a plenary session of the board of the Soviet Writers' Union in December 1948, Alexander Fadeyev equated the cosmopolitans with the Jews. In this campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan", many leading Jewish writers and artists were killed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionist_Committee_of_the_Soviet_Public

Why are parasitic kikes infesting white civilization?
Torah has no power here.

Great propaganda, completely unbelievable. Jews created and controlled communism. Why would it bite the hand which feeds it?

Because Cuckstantine thought making the Jews' footsoldiers' religion the state religion of the dominant empire on European soil was a good idea.

I hope the Chinks are smart enough to send all the converts to Africa.

Because communism was atheistic in practice and anti-religion you memelord.

>. Jews created and controlled communism
So they did with Donald Trump.

Didn't Jesus die because of the Jews?

We should get reparations for that too

(((you))) faggots are all flustered. Communism was created by and for Jews.

Thanks Moishe Abraham Saulmann for the extensive clarification in this historical matter

>Get BTFO
>Have a tantrum with nonarguments

Not an argument

>tfw my mom was too secular to fall for the circumcision meme
>tfw 100% sensitivity

Blatant jew trying to shill

heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

It's so easy to type whatever you want. Doesn't make it true.
Jews should be castrated and put into forced labour camps to pay debts until they die off. It's only fair.

Not an argument

Are you jewish? :^)

Former Jews who became atheist and religious aren't the same thing as actual Jews. You're ignoring the key facts of communism here. No communist party member was allowed to be religious.
No

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

>no

:^)

That's a moot point. Their group murdered millions. Time for payback.

Saved, thank you

Once again, ignoring the facts here. No communist party member practiced religion. This is as dense as stating that Christian communists murdered millions because they were formally Christian or had Christian cultural backgrounds.
I can prove it, come see my dick bby ;)

It makes them no less Jewish nor does it exculpate them from guilt. They are a bunch of mass-murdering psychopath killers who need to be stopped.

christians didn't start communism

it was overwhelmingly a jewish movement just like zionism

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

Then so were the formally Christian communists.
Most of the Communists were from Christian backgrounds.

you're moving the goalpost

>The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

You're welcome.

No, I'm using the same logic you're using. If you're going to follow actual sources like I have been then no communist party members were Jewish, Christian etc. If we're using your logic then Christian and Jewish Communists were responsible for the deaths of millions. Which one is it?

READ this article written by Winston Churchill in 1920 about jews and communism.

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

Nobody said there weren't christian communists but communism was created for jews, by jews, to enslave goyim

>Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

The most detailed description of Jewish influence in the Bolshevik ‘revolution comes from Robert Wilton, the Russian correspondent of The Times. In 1920 he published a book in French, Les Derniers Jours des Romanofs, which gave the racial background of all the members of the Soviet government. (This does not appear in the later English translation, for some odd reason.) After the publication of this monumental work, Wilton was ostracised by the press, and he died in poverty in 1925. He reported that the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Lourie (Larine) Jew
Ouritski Jew
Volodarski Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian

“The Council of the People’s Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
Food Schlichter Jew
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
State Control Lander Jew
State Lands Kauffman Jew
Works V. Schmidt Jew
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Religions Spitzberg Jew
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Hygiene Anvelt Jew
Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
Press Volodarski Jew
Elections Ouritski Jew
Justice I. Steinberg Jew
Refugees Fenigstein Jew
Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew

Your lies are very easy to see through

I'm not here to argue with a paid shill like you, I'm here to post good sources for other Sup Forums goers

You haven't done a very good job of convincing anybody but yourself, and your zealotry shows this. Let the good users of Sup Forums sniff out the truth, they'll find it, and it won't be in your posts

“The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY
Sverdlov (president) Jew
Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
Bruno Lett
Babtchinski Jew
Bukharin Russian
Weinberg Jew
Gailiss Jew
Ganzburg Jew
Danichevski Jew
Starck German
Sachs Jew
Scheinmann Jew
Erdling Jew
Landauer Jew
Linder Jew
Wolach Czech
Dimanstein Jew
Encukidze Georgian
Ermann Jew
Joffe Jew
Karkline Jew
Knigissen Jew
Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
Krylenko Russian
KrassikofSachs Jew
Kaprik Jew
Kaoul Lett
Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
Latsis Jew
Lander Jew
Lounatcharski Russian
Peterson Lett
Peters Lett
Roudzoutas Jew
Rosine Jew
Smidovitch Jew
Stoutchka Lett
Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
Sosnovski Jew
Skrytnik Jew
Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
Teodorovitch Jew
Terian Armenian
Ouritski Jew
Telechkine Russian
Feldmann Jew
Froumkine Jew
Souriupa Ukranian
Tchavtchevadze Georgian
Scheikmann Jew
Rosental Jew
Achkinazi Imeretian
Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
Rose Jew
Sobelson (Radek) Jew
Sclichter Jew
Schikolini Jew
Chklianski Jew
Levine (Pravdine) Jew

>but communism was created for jews, by jews, to enslave goyim
Once again I refuted this as You had to be Atheist to join the Communist party, synagogues alongside churches were shut down, many members of the Communist party including Lenin were antisemitic, Trotsky denounced religion including Judaism, lynching of Jews happened in Stalinist Russia, Jews were prevented from moving to Israel for no legitimate reason, anti-Jewish sentiment was rising in the same period that Orthodox Christianity was given more leniency.
All of them nonpracticing and openly atheistic and antireligious. Not an argument

Bump. This was a massive mind fuck for me

You're getting pretty bootyblasted here
You have no argument now aside from calling me a shill and a liar because your argument falls flat.

“The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY
Dzerjinski (president) Pole
Peters (vice-president) Lett
Chklovski Jew
Kheifiss Jew
Zeistine Jew
Razmirovitch Jew
Kronberg Jew
Khaikina Jewess
Karlson Lett
Schaumann Jew
Leontovitch Jew
Jacob Goldine Jew
Glaperstein Jew
Kniggisen Jew
Latzis Lett
Schillenkuss Jew
Janson Lett
Rivkine Jew
Antonof Russian
Delafabre Jew
Tsitkine Jew
Roskirovitch Jew
G. Sverdlof Jew
Biesenski Jew
Blioumkine Jew
Alexandrevitch Russian
I. Model Jew
Routenberg Jew
Pines Jew
Sachs Jew
Daybol Lett
Saissoune Armenian
Deylkenen Lett
Liebert Jew
Vogel German
Zakiss Lett

Very easy to see that without the Jews there would have been no communism.

I can see through your lies just like I can see the jew behind the computer screen with which you type :^)

Jew Lazar Kaganovich starved Millions of Christians yet most people never even heard about this Monster or about Yagoda.
Why? Because Jews own the media!

a few hundreds doesn't compare to the 6 trillion that died though.

All were atheist. You had to be atheist to be a communist party member, this is a fact.
Your immaturity is showing you nonargumentator

You are the one who is denying the fact that Jews created communism and used it to murder millions on non-jews, which is the actual practice of their religion.

Yup. I'm sure they were """""Atheists""""" just like all our politicians are """""Christians""""".

Just an coincidence that the 2% Jewish population in the USSR were vastly over represented in positions of power and killed millions of people for being Christian.

It's almost like they have a big book of kikery that tells them to kill, steal and lie to gentiles.

when you find out you have been defrauded you don't ask for anything, you make arrests and you seize stolen property

Are you trying to say the jews were keeping you down?

How do you explain that Spain is utter trash nowadays then?

They will say that he wasn't really Jewish.

hawaiiexit

nuff sed.

The founders of Communism in Russia, including Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin were not pro-Jewish and once again I've given multiple instances of Jews obviously not being served by Communism.
Once again I stated why, being that Communism was officially against antisemitism, so many Jews flocked to it. All the communist party members denounced religion.

They are still Jews.

Spain: colonizes and exploits Africa, Latin America, kill native populations, rape all populations, being a dirty Christian who works for Jews aka Jerusalem crusader boy.. You pull facts out of blue sky. If he killed 10 million people than Spain killed at least 1000 million people.

Then the Christians who became atheist communists are still Christian.

JEWS

Crazy how Jews always manage to weasel out.

If an atheist Jew does something good, he is still counted as a Jew

If the athiest Jew in the OP kills millions, he is not a Jew.

Their dialectic has made it impossible for a Jew to ever be bad because as soon as a Jew is evil, he is no longer a Jew.

I consider someone who was once religious who then went atheist an atheist in all his actions after that.

Schrödingers jew

also notice how jews always go on about le IQ and how they are chosen people, but when white people go on about le IQ and how black people have low IQs, jews call it 'white supremacy'

Nice try bit no cigar. Jews aren't white. Jews are Jews by birth. When they became "athiests" thier noses didn't shorten. And yours is getting longer by the minute.

>le Soviets were Jews maymay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
>In August 1919 Jewish properties, including synagogues, were seized and many Jewish communities were dissolved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
>In 1919 the Soviet authorities abolished Jewish community councils, which were traditionally responsible for maintaining synagogues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
>From 1919–1920, Jewish parties and Zionist organizations were driven underground as the Communist government sought to abolish all potential opposition.
>To that end a series of "community trials" against the Jewish religion were held. The last known such trial, on the subject of circumcision, was held in 1928 in Kharkiv.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
>Jewish and Muslim circumcision was claimed to cause gangrene, leading to fatalities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
>In the late 1940s, the USSR became increasingly anti-Jewish and accusations of Zionism were frequently used as a euphemism for anti-Jewish campaigns in Eastern Europe and the Arab world.
>Zionist activists in the USSR studied Hebrew (illegal in the USSR), held clandestine religious ceremonies (circumcision was illegal)

Christian Americans are Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synagogues_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve

Correct.

You would be wrong then, even israel accepts that athiest jews are still jews.

Not an argument
I don't care what Israel says, and neither did the Soviet Union.

>schrodingers jew
Kek

Spot the Jews and Muslims.

>i don't care

Why haven't you killed yourself yet chaim?

Wait a fucking moment. If the jews created communism then why is the cold war real?

Once again I invite you to feast my eyes on my dick memelord.

According to you. Sorry buddy, you lose. Christian isn't an ethnicity Jewishness is.

Semitism is an ethnic group predominated by Jews
Jewishness is a religious identity

It wasn't
US/SU
The Jews were playing two ends against the middle, killing off all the best goyim.

That's not how reparations work.
We need to be gentle as doves and wise as serpents. We need to know that the Jew is a subversive enemy, and at the same time not be a teenaged hot head.

not an argument loser

literally not an argument

How convoluted.
We'll figure it all out with DNA testing and forced labor camps Schlomo.

Not an argument

this