Why didn't whites invent spicy food if they're so smart???

Why didn't whites invent spicy food if they're so smart???

Why didn't niggers invent anything?

why didnt wypipol a way to kill all black if theyre so smart????

They invented food, while niggers still starve

A nigger invented peanut butter, that's pretty impressive.

Why are minorities masochists?

1. crush peanuts in oil
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

we have invented more than enough, we don't need to invent everything

>white people don't like spice meme

That's a nigger urban legend, m8. George Washington Carver filed patents for peanut-related stuff, but he never claimed to invent peanut butter.

Didn't white people conquer millions of people in order to control the spice trade?

If you cook well you don't need to spice it to hell and back.
Damn Mexican and Thai cooking. Stuff will give you the shits.

>Be Netherlands
>Have colonies set up expressly for the spice trade
>Fuck we've imported too much nutmeg the price is too low!
>Proceed to burn big fucking piles of spice to increase price

Nigger we invented the spice trade

How many breeds of pepper are indigenous to Germany you fucking retard?

Buffalo sauce was a play on BBQ sauce, which was invented by blacks.

The world's spiciest pepper was bred by a white man.

They got that wrong too. Pretty sure it was actually a Frenchman.

Spicy food is pretty shitty and mostly comes from 3rd world countries.
>DUDE LMAO EVERYTHING TASTES THE SAME

Right that's why the worlds #1 hot sauce is a white recipe.

shits good too, praise puckerbutt

This. White people fought wars in order to have access to spices.

>adding cheap (palm/soy) oil to peanut butter
#justamericanthings

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

Barbecue Sauce was developed by French settlers in the Caribbean, dipshit. Look up where the word Barbecue comes from.

Why do niggers die of heart disease at 50?

White people literally conquered half the world for spices.

Are you dumb?

>Sup Forums went so retarded on racist issues that they refuse to eat spicy food for not being indigenous to Europe

is that the cuckservative diet?

Well you gotta give them some credit.
The Aztecs did actually

native americans made peanut butter before there were any negros on their continent.

When black people were focusing on how to build mud huts, and what bugs were safe to eat. Europeans were conquering the world for spices.
3/8

this. but its more because nigger shaming them I think.

>implying that shit is even hot
cmon senpai

Why would you conquer the spice trade but then not put it on your food?

Cayenne pepper sauce is a white invention, along with all types of piment factually speaking. Pirates were plundering spices, not gold or jewels. More than half the goods traded on the sill road were spices.

Aztecs were niggers mate.

r-selection. Mother nature expects them to have produced already at least 20 Niglets at age 50, of which at least 3 have survived chimpouts, starvation, sickness and so on.

it was a preservative and we do like spices lol

Intelligence is a spook.

Bumping for truth. To this day you can still view his original patents filed. Zero peanut butter. Niggers have accomplished so little they have to fabricate and revise history.

Fun Fact: Ever wonder why niggers seem to have such great, giant pearly white teeth? It's evolutionary. From thousands of years of eating roots, raw grains, and not actually cooking foods, their teeth built up a stronger layer of enamel.

Most white people are stuck up and disconnected.

cajun here

We did.

A good steak and a baked potato is better than any of those (((culturally diverse))) libshit/white-guilt dishes.

come to Hungary to learn what spicy means
forget the mexican shit
btw to build your case name who "invented" spicy

Honestly these white people memes are to funny

>have 7 kinds of hot sauce in my fridge
>get the hottest wings they have at buffalo wild wings every time with ghost pepper
>Have a shit load of ghost pepper beej jerky in my fridge
>eat jalapenos on everything I eat
>get told daily white people can't handle spicy foods

If anything all the Mexicans I know AND even this black guy I know eat fucking popeyes chicken and start freaking out and getting watery eyes and waving their hand on their tongue.

This sterotype drives me crazy

Spices became popular because it allowed people to eat rotten food. It masked the foul taste.

Nigs are forgetting that whites conquered entire lands in the search for spices.

because you can't invent peppers. You can breed them though. Why do you think there are so many peppers in the world

Let's not kid ourselves puto

>white people conquered the planet looking for spices
>niggers ate mud cookies until white people showed them how to cook

New Orleans would like a word with you

But that sauce has no actual taste. its just pure heat.

spice is what you add to shit the doesnt taste good if you go to europe you will find most dishes there are similar to mexican dishes except mexicans couldnt cook it with ritch flavor so they added spice to hide their failure

A couple years ago these were free at gas stations. I kinda liked them, as long as they was free

This, I eat pepper stuffed olives, they're fantastic. Meanwhile I gave one to a Mexican friend who said white people can't handle spicy food
He started tearing up and needed a glass of milk and I'm just sitting there eating then by the handful.

and in 400 years they'll probably have a dumb reason for why we irradiate food.

>New Orleans would like a word with you

so would Chicago, St Louis, LA, etc. etc. etc.

I don't even understand this meme
America was literally discovered because whites were looking for a trade route to get spices

this meme makes no sense to me since the people most tolerant to spices that I've seen have invariably been meds

shh don't take the one thing we have plz

Just because you trade something as a commodity doesn't mean you have to like them,

So if I eat roots more often, my teeth enamel will be healthier?

Pretty neat desu

You can't invent spicy foods if spicy ingredients don't exist where you live

every time
every fucking time

This. Spice was grown and used in hot countries because food went off quickly. Curry disguises meat is bad for example.
Part of the growth of european empires was entirely because of spice trade.

black people invented the microwave

black people invented AIDs by eating monkey brains

hi graun

White people not being able to handle spicy memes is a shit meme by the normies.

>just because you buy things doesn't mean you like them

I love the warning on those, is the ghost pepper sauce hotter than the insanity sauce?

that shit will mess you up.

What DO monkey brains taste like? Might be an interesting dish

blacks invented 100's of things you use everyday

Instead of inventing a ways to hide the rancid food taste we invented ways to preserve it and then refrigeration.

Yes it does? Who were we going to trade the spices to when Columbus found america? Aliens?

I thought it was fucking monkeys?

White people - Large meal, add a little spice for flavor sometimes

Blacks - almost no food, throw excessive amounts of spice on to distract from hunger

Also do Blacks cook anything that isnt chicken?

He's not wrong. I buy 5 cans of chefboy ardee raviolis every week because you can't beat a $1 lunch.

That shit is god awful

A

FOTTUTA

Not understanding that hot food originated because third world nigger faggots ate rancid meat and couldn't stomach it.

whites invented ships to take spices from niggers around the world

do they have similar size brains? because the invention of cooking allowed for smaller jaws to survive and develop larger brains.

I showed my mother that some time ago, and she didn't think it was editorializing/manipulation by Google. I don't get progressives.

Human meat.

How so massive invention! I wonder who invented mashed potatoes he must be so smart!

This isn't true

Every white dude I know eats things that are freakishly spicy almost as a hobvy

Thai food is not spicy, only if you ask for the Spice rack

fucking savages

You sure it's not just contrast with dark skin?

>she didn't think it was editorializing/manipulation by Google. I
It could be because the PC term for blacks is african americans so every search for americans will pull up more results for niggers.

it also could be the kikes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i find this meme very spicy how about that nignogs

Brown people first started covering everything they ate in spices because a lot of it was rotting and it covered the bad taste

This fact is probably racist somehow though

White people (The Dutch i think) actually introduced Chilli to Asians & Africans

Surprised more people don't know about the spice trade which Whites dominated in recent history

WE

Literally not true. A French-Canadian did.

>not editing it to reflect colonel sanders