Why is the US police so incompetent ? You can't even stop a kid with a knife without shooting him...

Why is the US police so incompetent ? You can't even stop a kid with a knife without shooting him. Are they even trained to something else than shoot like monkeys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than toothpaste cops. Remember bataclan?

Also, shooting like monkeys is only reserved for the monkey victims.

I feel bad for this kid
>Bullied by nig nogs
>Tries to fight back
>Nope white boy you can't do that
>Gets shot
>Nig nogs laughing
>59.9999% white

fpbp

vid?

It's fucking pitiful desu.

Too many cops are pussies.

Cops need to selfless and not afraid of death in the same way a soldier is selfless and will gladly die if that's the orders they're given.

We let too many kids that were bullied to become cops.

Why the fuck didn't he just taser the kid anyway?

Because nearly anyone can be a cop these days. It's rarer and rarer that you find a cop who enforces order as a professional duty rather than a 9-5 job that he's hoping to work until he can get a cozy spot in the precinct. It'll only get worse now with minority quotas and women's quotas etc.

it's ok that he gets shot because he's white

move along

Someone post the video of the British police trying to stop 1 man with a knife

tru dat, should of jumped in a wrestled the knife off of him :

If the police points a gun at you
>stay still
>hands up
>drop weapons
>don't get shot?

It's pretty easy to follow
I got felony stopped before, because my car matched a suspect description.

>silver fucking Camry lel

>Cops need to selfless and not afraid of death in the same way a soldier is selfless and will gladly die if that's the orders they're given.
there's a difference between being brave and being stupid. you are asking for stupidity.

>Cops need to selfless and not afraid of death in the same way a soldier is selfless and will gladly die if that's the orders they're given.
I see that you're a never served faggot
>Why the fuck didn't he just taser the kid anyway?
A taser is used to gain compliance through pain, it isn't a self defense weapon. I am not going to risk getting grievously cut just to satisfy a fedora tipping faggot on a sudanese oil changing forum.

Why are japs so good with banter on Sup Forums?

Don't most school cops pack a taser?

Don't bring knives to a gun fight

>school cops
>tasers
lol

This.

spreading memes dont mind me

>Why is the US police so incompetent ?

Says the one with a French Flag

Why is his stance so aesthetic

>wikipedia.com/forbiddenmartialarts/crazylegs
>crazy legs is an unpredictable style as the subject can move in any direction within a fraction of a second

its a legit style

Video of this?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Better than yuropoor police. That's why your shitty continent is getting raped by refugees

whats a school cop?

Cops we put in schools to protect taxpayers kids from nignogs kids.

all public schools have at least one cop on sight.

Dumb cuckposter.

>dont comply with orders from police officer
>get shot
Wew lad

I agree.
*forms chakra hand signs while looking intensley at kid*
*teleports behind Logan and smirks*
Heh you're under arrest kid
*sticks arm behind logan's head and grabs him in a headlock while the other one reaches for his knife hand and break the grasp on the knife*
*flips logan around and hits the other knife away with elbow while other arm wrenches his arm behind his back*
*slaps handcuffs on logan*

youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o

You people are fucking stupid.

The reason for police brutality in usa is to keep all the subhumans they have in check. They have nignogs, spics, gun loving white trash and many more. Don't compare usa to europe

You didn't even watch your video did you. 21 feet is the minimum distance assuming you don't have your hand on your gun, let allow have it out and aimed at a suspect.

Meanwhile in real life those cops had the guns out and were already aiming at the teen. He was also at least 15 feet away

>Are they even trained to something else than shoot like monkeys ?
Of course they are. They are trained to beat people like niggers as well.

I'm bored

Because they are actually intelligent unlike the average Ameritard that thinks belligerence and IQ are interchangeable.

1 bullet
1 autistic ninja down

seems competent to me

Why don't these two pics work?

We are only incompetent because he only shot once. Police are usually told anything worth shoooting once is worth shoooting twice.

Cops are government monkeys so don't expect much they can't even win against a few ghetto niggers rioting the liquor store

cops place officer safety above that of the people theyre supposed to protect.

Then you bootlickers will defend them no matter who they shoot regardless of circumstance.

both is working fine here

>You can't even stop a kid with a knife without shooting him.
When was this the stated goal? The point is to stop the crime in progress, which they did effectively.

What an autist

His problem was that he didn't backstab the bullies when he was alone with each one

You can't expect po po to be on your side in any instance

>dont comply within .5 seconds or officer mcburger magdumps at a crowd of children
>burger logic

>crime in progress
>kid pulling a knife to defend himself from apes
>crime
christ dude. If our cops maybe thought about their actions for longer then the length of a trigger pull, that kid wouldnt have been ventilated. Stop defending retards who jump the literal gun.

>You can't expect po po to be on your side in any instance

Exactly

this is just a thing in places with high populations of niggers

these schools even have you go through metal detectors and patted down everytime you leave/come in

no i'm not joking

>Murica happenings

Dropped

I member

why are your cops so incompetent ? You can't even stop a kid with a knife without not shooting him. Are they even trained to shoot monkeys?

is there a video?

Police are trained to always 1 up their suspect

if a suspect has a knife, you shoot them if they pose bodily harm to yourself or others.

How whitey can even compete?

at least he had knives

some blacks die for minding their own business while walking

lol

On their way to college with skittles, no doubt.

wheres the vid?

Cops get paid regardless if they help you or not. They can't lose their jobs because of the unions. Cops can stand around as you die because they aren't a "medical professional"

>If the police points a gun at you
>>stay still
>>hands up
>>drop weapons
>>don't get shot?
this^

the prob w the nig-nogs here in chicago is that their parents (and much of the media) tells them they can't trust the police. and since violence and unruliness is innate to them, that's just what they want to hear as it allows and perpetuates them to continue to act out of instinct.

HEY JUNGLE BUNNIES, we know you're too fkn stupid to follow the rules, but when they do break the rules do exactly as the cop says and they're a very very good chance u won't get shot. pretty easily actually. the prob starts w u, the police behavior is a rxn to your behavior, nothing else.

(come to think of it...go ahead and keep saying"fuck the police" and run, we got too many of u niggers anyway.)

>i only know of this one instance

please

Do we have a link to the story behind this? Working makes you a slowpoke.

Would you want to get within arms reach of some fag with 2 knives?

If by minding their own business you mean chimping out, then you're right

he's supposed to protect the innocent.
the kid with the knives didn't stop when told to, so he wasn't innocent, and was a danger to others.
stop being stupid.

When a cop tells you to do something, he's not asking. It's not up for debate. You wont sit in the corner as punishment.

video link?

Police should be capable of judging the danger posed by an individual. A kid with a knife will be clueless and you could just punch him in the face like anyone else would've.

Funny that cuck france would talk shit on US police. I just watched a group of migrants set 2 cops on fire in paris after being assaulted. They didnt even try to defend themselves.

Cops are brainless robots that go on power trips

French cops are tough cocksuckers man, they'll rape you in your jail cell before the cons do.

nigger schools are like that but nearly every school I've ever seen has a student resource officer. They assist with traffic safety at the beginning and end of the school day and deal with things like jimmy getting caught with weed

Wealthy white schools have their fair share of dealers too

Also when betamaximus decides to lose his little faggot mind someone has to be there to blow him away

that just shows how racists the cops in america are

if you just ACT like a nigger for a few minutes they will shot you dead

just like how no british soldier could het killed by knives, right? just because it's a kid doesn't mean you're immune to getting shanked

Those soldiers are at war

he was tripple wielding

yeah, i'm on Sup Forums
nothing new

kid should've sued them and the school. He would've made some awesome money instead of ruining his own life by not learning how to fight properly.

>soldier is selfless and will gladly die
I see you've met a ton of soldiers in your basement.

>not learning how to fight properly.
see
He had some moves

as opposed to europe where it takes 10 cops to take on one man with a box cutter. bitch please.

also,

RUBBERBULLETS faggot retards.

Wait wtf did i miss? I just woke up

>Be in America
>Get shot

Most people deserve to be shot. Not seeing the issue here.

>kid should've sued them and the school
Yeah good look with that when all of them are "minorities".
How fucking deluded can you be.

watch this

british soldier got killed in britain by a knife

why is it always the rich kids

Would have been way better if the aggressive guy from the exercise was big black guy instead of a white guy.

being rich makes you less exposed to harsher conditions, which make you more sensitive to psychological pressures. they break easier

>French posting on Sup Forums about American police while France is turned into a literal African country

I'm curious, don't american cop know how to fire warning ?
youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c

Why does a "schoop cop" isn't armed with a tazer btw ?

>a soldier is selfless and will gladly die if that's the orders they're given.
not every soldier is special forces. 99% will still have the instinct of self preservation still intact no matter how vigorously indoctrinated they are at suppressing "flight" mode.
you've obviously never been in combat with other soldiers/marines

Where the fuck is a webm

>America: guy with knives is taken down before anyone died
>France: someone has a car and kills 70 people before the cops can do anything
Activates my almonds